Page 62 of 302 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #611
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Because of what I see on this show, I choose to believe that Chantal is not the F1, just like I refused to be moved last time that Roberto was Ali's chosen.

    I just have a problem ignoring things I see and hear.
    I see a man that has be smitten with Emily since day one.
    I saw a man give a special rose to Emily, could have given it to Chantal if he was so taken with her. The look he had on his face when he was talking to her, then walk back into the room of ladies, holding her hand and strutting his step, then sways his hand toward her as if saying, see she has the rose.
    I see a man so excited to take Emily on a 1-1 date, been looking forward to it, acting like a school boy (my daughter noticed that, I didn't) tells her he likes her a lot, a lot, I mean a lot, again expressing those feelings to her.
    I see a man plan a special picnic for Emily (sure I know you all say producer prodded, why her, why not one of the others). He wanted to recreate their 1-1 date, he wanted her to know how much she means to him...again expressing his feelings to her.
    I saw a man constantly taking Emily aside on a group date, sure he wanted to make sure she was okay, but I say he went above and beyond the call of duty. He gives her the rose, because he wants her to know he is falling for her, again there he goes telling her about those feelings of his. He said it might make the other ladies mad or hurt but he didn't care, because Emily means so much to him.
    I saw a man tell Emily that he really cares about her and he won't let her sabotage what they have
    I saw a man say in his blog, say watch for a love story unfold in Anguilla
    I saw a man looking forward to his 2 1-1 date with Emily because they made great progress in CR. He's always thinking of romantic dates when it comes to Emily I saw a man tell Emily that he cares so much about her, again those feelings, I saw a man break the rules and tell Emily she was getting a rose because he wanted her to relax and not worry about it and that he was going to her home to meet her daughter. I heard a man in the tone of he's in love tell say Em, I like you and say he didn't want to leave.
    I saw a man in a different mood with the remaining ladies after his date with Emily

    So if I'm crazy or a fool for believing Emily is F1, then I guess I will remain that way.

    And there are many things that the Chantal supporters see.

  2. #612
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Because of what I see on this show, I choose to believe that Chantal is not the F1, just like I refused to be moved last time that Roberto was Ali's chosen.

    I just have a problem ignoring things I see and hear.
    I see a man that has be smitten with Emily since day one.
    I saw a man give a special rose to Emily, could have given it to Chantal if he was so taken with her. The look he had on his face when he was talking to her, then walk back into the room of ladies, holding her hand and strutting his step, then sways his hand toward her as if saying, see she has the rose.
    I see a man so excited to take Emily on a 1-1 date, been looking forward to it, acting like a school boy (my daughter noticed that, I didn't) tells her he likes her a lot, a lot, I mean a lot, again expressing those feelings to her.
    I see a man plan a special picnic for Emily (sure I know you all say producer prodded, why her, why not one of the others). He wanted to recreate their 1-1 date, he wanted her to know how much she means to him...again expressing his feelings to her.
    I saw a man constantly taking Emily aside on a group date, sure he wanted to make sure she was okay, but I say he went above and beyond the call of duty. He gives her the rose, because he wants her to know he is falling for her, again there he goes telling her about those feelings of his. He said it might make the other ladies mad or hurt but he didn't care, because Emily means so much to him.
    I saw a man tell Emily that he really cares about her and he won't let her sabotage what they have
    I saw a man say in his blog, say watch for a love story unfold in Anguilla
    I saw a man looking forward to his 2 1-1 date with Emily because they made great progress in CR. He's always thinking of romantic dates when it comes to Emily I saw a man tell Emily that he cares so much about her, again those feelings, I saw a man break the rules and tell Emily she was getting a rose because he wanted her to relax and not worry about it and that he was going to her home to meet her daughter. I heard a man in the tone of he's in love tell say Em, I like you and say he didn't want to leave.
    I saw a man in a different mood with the remaining ladies after his date with Emily

    So if I'm crazy or a fool for believing Emily is F1, then I guess I will remain that way.
    Add to that, a thought I just had. I'm thinking of when he did the interview with JK and JK asks him how many women he made love to. Brad says, "0". Now, he could totally be lying, but if he wasn't, he had opportunity to sleep with 3 women. I think if Brad were going to sleep with anyone, it would have only been one woman, his F1. Of the three women we have one who he sees as a friend, one who sticks her tongue down his throat and takes top off in front of SI crew and TB crew and has already told the guy she loves him, has cheated on husband, so we know chastity is not a major priority and one who is taking it slow, I mean reeealll slow. So who is most likely to not have given him the "flower"?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  3. #613
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Add to that, a thought I just had. I'm thinking of when he did the interview with JK and JK asks him how many women he made love to. Brad says, "0". Now, he could totally be lying, but if he wasn't, he had opportunity to sleep with 3 women. I think if Brad were going to sleep with anyone, it would have only been one woman, his F1. Of the three women we have one who he sees as a friend, one who sticks her tongue down his throat and takes top off in front of SI crew and TB crew and has already told the guy she loves him, has cheated on husband, so we know chastity is not a major priority and one who is taking it slow, I mean reeealll slow. So who is most likely to not have given him the "flower"?
    . All three of them according to Brad, and yes I believe him.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  4. #614
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    So what's this two degrees of separation from who MF? or CH or handlers or production or what? Glad to see production running their mouths everywhere just giving up details on a silver platter.
    I am seeing bits of quasi truths in here ... Clearly the F4 goes not because of their HTD or profession but because they are simply liked the least of the F4. Never once did I think someones HTD affected their release at F4. (not even Naomi's ) I see Brad wanting desperately for something to be there with EM. Having 3 small children you will never convince me those drawings were done by someone still using a sippee cup. If Brad was that obvious from the beginning Chantal sure cries alot for no reason.

    I guess this post gets tossed onto the Channy pile

    Someone more computer savvy needs to definitely archive this post for later use.

  5. #615
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It's the sources that people have plus RS who have all pointed towards Chantal being the f1. You can choose not to believe them but there aren't any pointing to Emily being the f1. What Brad says on and off the show plus what we see on the show are all suspect because of editing and the producers' influence. He's also said some things in interviews that could point to Chantal but again can't count it as proof.

    It's good that people have different favorites and different opinions. I just haven't seen anything here or on the show that convince me that Emily is or even could be f1.
    In that TV Guide interview....Brad says he's feeling great but it's not so great for his F1. Every Monday is a rough day...he expects numerous phone calls & he expects to call her & she not answer. He also said his F1 has some very low days & feels insecure.

    Let's compare Emily's edited demeanor vrs Chantal's. Emily so far always comes across calm...even when she was showing an insecurity where she continually said she was scared on last Monday's date with Brad....she still exhibited a calmness. We always see the same sweet & unruffled person. She just doesn't come across like the person that Brad describes is upset with seeing the Episodes, etc. But.....we've seen that behavior from Chantal...fits her like a T.

  6. #616
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    In that TV Guide interview....Brad says he's feeling great but it's not so great for his F1. Every Monday is a rough day...he expects numerous phone calls & he expects to call her & she not answer. He also said his F1 has some very low days & feels insecure.

    Let's compare Emily's edited demeanor vrs Chantal's. Emily so far always comes across calm...even when she was showing an insecurity where she continually said she was scared on last Monday's date with Brad....she still exhibited a calmness. We always see the same sweet & unruffled person. She just doesn't come across like the person that Brad describes is upset with seeing the Episodes, etc. But.....we've seen that behavior from Chantal...fits her like a T.
    Exactly. Emily has nothing to be upset about so far. Her edit has been prestine. Chantal, on the other hand.... Even on her "good" weeks they manage to throw something in there. The "show" is definitely pushing the Emily/Brad love story and therefore I can totally see this description being of noone other than Chantal.

  7. #617
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    475

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    since we are speculating about the crayon pictures what about the 'need a house' statement. doesn't he say to Chantal at the HTD he was looking at houses?
    Without watching the preview again, I can't remember if Brad says he was looking at houses while on the plane, or did he say looking at houses while coming there? If it's the latter, then he's talking about looking at the houses along the water on Mercer Island since the O'briens are on the water.

  8. #618
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Add to that, a thought I just had. I'm thinking of when he did the interview with JK and JK asks him how many women he made love to. Brad says, "0". Now, he could totally be lying, but if he wasn't, he had opportunity to sleep with 3 women. I think if Brad were going to sleep with anyone, it would have only been one woman, his F1. Of the three women we have one who he sees as a friend, one who sticks her tongue down his throat and takes top off in front of SI crew and TB crew and has already told the guy she loves him, has cheated on husband, so we know chastity is not a major priority and one who is taking it slow, I mean reeealll slow. So who is most likely to not have given him the "flower"?
    Are saying the girl who got pregnant at barely 18 and wasn't even married and may have also cheated with him while he had a girlfriend??...None of the girls are perfect.

    I think he didn't sleep with any of them on the show (he basically admited to afterwards) was that is not his style. I don't think he slept with his girl until she knew she was his F1 and not prior.

  9. #619
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Brad's quotes and video make it sound like it's pre-filming, written article by journalist makes it sounds like it's post-filming.

    ETA: ET just replied: 8th of December. Post-filming.

    Celebrate/cry/freakout as needed.

    ETA2: Me too Alexxxx!!
    I'm glad that my info was correct. Thanks for doing the double-check, Alanna!

  10. #620
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Are saying the girl who got pregnant at barely 18 and wasn't even married and may have also cheated with him while he had a girlfriend??...None of the girls are perfect.

    I think he didn't sleep with any of them on the show (he basically admited to afterwards) was that is not his style. I don't think he slept with his girl until she knew she was his F1 and not prior.
    Thank you!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.