Page 61 of 302 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #601
    FORT Fan Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    301

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Can anyone summarize what happened within the last couple of days since I've been away? TIA!!
    CSW posted some SCs (ET interview) highlighting a couple of drawings on Brad's fridge. The assumption is that they are Ricki's since Brad's nieces are still at the scribbling stage and so those drawings couldn't possibly belong to them...proving that Emily is probably F1.

  2. #602
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,866

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I don't know, but shut up and kiss me doesn't sound so romantic to me.
    Ahh, but that depends on the way it's said....if someone is desperate to kiss you, desperate to be that close to you, then "please, PLEASE stop talking and kiss me...!" can sound very, very romantic and sexy as all get out, IMO.

    Ah, to be young again when Mr. S and I had first met. That's how watching Chantal and Brad makes me feel, nostalgic for the heat and intensity of the beginning of a romance.

    Chantal makes him laugh. She makes him mad. She makes him nervous. She makes him question her, question himself, question what he is comfortable with. She keeps him on his toes. She puts him off balance. She gives him everything she has, openly and clearly. She tells him how she feels, good and bad. She teases him and makes him feel like he's the centre of her attention. All of this we've seen in this highly edited show, in the very brief time they have spent together.

    With Emily, we've seen "I really like you." and "thank you"

    To me, there is nowhere near the same level of comfort or intensity. If there is, they are doing an incredible job of hiding it from the audience. Some say they see it, that it is slow and sweet, and that I do understand and appreciate. And in the "real world" not the Bachelor Bubble, that may very well work just fine. But for this show, and believe me I still see this as a "show" and "entertainment" - it's too little, too late, IMO.

    Chantal had him at the slap!

  3. #603
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Thanks for posting this. Made my day/weekend!

  4. #604
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    I can believe this......Thank you for sharing!

  5. #605
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    'The Bachelor''s Brad Womack Invites ET Into His Home





    Also, watching the video he talks about it as if filming hasn't happened yet. Common sense says he's single at this point.

    Overwhelming evidence, other than sighs, looks, snuggles, winks, and whatever else is imagined with Emily, says Chantal is F1. Anything else is wishful thinking, other than potentially this.
    Thanks for posting this. This also made my day/weekend. Even though the article is written later the video clearly seems to have been taken before filming started.

  6. #606
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I can see Emily being the most bothered about what she is seeing up to the point Brad made that statement. Because early on, every date was about Emily getting over Ricky. There has been no committment on Emily's part as of those statements by him. That's why I couldn't understand such a reaction by Chantal at this point of the season. Nothing, absolutely nothing except Brad's description or final PI of their first date at the winery after it was over. But if she was bothered enough that early, after watching that episode this past Monday and that last kiss Brad pursued with Emily, honey child, that phone went flying through that safehouse window!!!!
    Nay,she told him "she was trusting that he was man enough to see them through to the end of this", I'm sure at this pint he has explained to her that he had to do what he had to do to get them there.

  7. #607
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,862

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ahh, but that depends on the way it's said....if someone is desperate to kiss you, desperate to be that close to you, then "please, PLEASE stop talking and kiss me...!" can sound very, very romantic and sexy as all get out, IMO.

    Ah, to be young again when Mr. S and I had first met. That's how watching Chantal and Brad makes me feel, nostalgic for the heat and intensity of the beginning of a romance.

    Chantal makes him laugh. She makes him mad. She makes him nervous. She makes him question her, question himself, question what he is comfortable with. She keeps him on his toes. She puts him off balance. She gives him everything she has, openly and clearly. She tells him how she feels, good and bad. She teases him and makes him feel like he's the centre of her attention. All of this we've seen in this highly edited show, in the very brief time they have spent together.

    With Emily, we've seen "I really like you." and "thank you"

    To me, there is nowhere near the same level of comfort or intensity. If there is, they are doing an incredible job of hiding it from the audience. Some say they see it, that it is slow and sweet, and that I do understand and appreciate. And in the "real world" not the Bachelor Bubble, that may very well work just fine. But for this show, and believe me I still see this as a "show" and "entertainment" - it's too little, too late, IMO.

    Chantal had him at the slap!
    Yep I think are right on.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 09:08 PM.

  8. #608
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ahh, but that depends on the way it's said....if someone is desperate to kiss you, desperate to be that close to you, then "please, PLEASE stop talking and kiss me...!" can sound very, very romantic and sexy as all get out, IMO.

    Ah, to be young again when Mr. S and I had first met. That's how watching Chantal and Brad makes me feel, nostalgic for the heat and intensity of the beginning of a romance.

    Chantal makes him laugh. She makes him mad. She makes him nervous. She makes him question her, question himself, question what he is comfortable with. She keeps him on his toes. She puts him off balance. She gives him everything she has, openly and clearly. She tells him how she feels, good and bad. She teases him and makes him feel like he's the centre of her attention. All of this we've seen in this highly edited show, in the very brief time they have spent together.

    With Emily, we've seen "I really like you." and "thank you"

    To me, there is nowhere near the same level of comfort or intensity. If there is, they are doing an incredible job of hiding it from the audience. Some say they see it, that it is slow and sweet, and that I do understand and appreciate. And in the "real world" not the Bachelor Bubble, that may very well work just fine. But for this show, and believe me I still see this as a "show" and "entertainment" - it's too little, too late, IMO.

    Chantal had him at the slap!
    Even though I don't think Brad deserves her, you're exactly right. Nicely said.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #609
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It's the sources that people have plus RS who have all pointed towards Chantal being the f1. You can choose not to believe them but there aren't any pointing to Emily being the f1. What Brad says on and off the show plus what we see on the show are all suspect because of editing and the producers' influence. He's also said some things in interviews that could point to Chantal but again can't count it as proof.

    It's good that people have different favorites and different opinions. I just haven't seen anything here or on the show that convince me that Emily is or even could be f1.
    Because of what I see on this show, I choose to believe that Chantal is not the F1, just like I refused to be moved last time that Roberto was Ali's chosen.

    I just have a problem ignoring things I see and hear.
    I see a man that has be smitten with Emily since day one.
    I saw a man give a special rose to Emily, could have given it to Chantal if he was so taken with her. The look he had on his face when he was talking to her, then walk back into the room of ladies, holding her hand and strutting his step, then sways his hand toward her as if saying, see she has the rose.
    I see a man so excited to take Emily on a 1-1 date, been looking forward to it, acting like a school boy (my daughter noticed that, I didn't) tells her he likes her a lot, a lot, I mean a lot, again expressing those feelings to her.
    I see a man plan a special picnic for Emily (sure I know you all say producer prodded, why her, why not one of the others). He wanted to recreate their 1-1 date, he wanted her to know how much she means to him...again expressing his feelings to her.
    I saw a man constantly taking Emily aside on a group date, sure he wanted to make sure she was okay, but I say he went above and beyond the call of duty. He gives her the rose, because he wants her to know he is falling for her, again there he goes telling her about those feelings of his. He said it might make the other ladies mad or hurt but he didn't care, because Emily means so much to him.
    I saw a man tell Emily that he really cares about her and he won't let her sabotage what they have
    I saw a man say in his blog, say watch for a love story unfold in Anguilla
    I saw a man looking forward to his 2 1-1 date with Emily because they made great progress in CR. He's always thinking of romantic dates when it comes to Emily I saw a man tell Emily that he cares so much about her, again those feelings, I saw a man break the rules and tell Emily she was getting a rose because he wanted her to relax and not worry about it and that he was going to her home to meet her daughter. I heard a man in the tone of he's in love tell say Em, I like you and say he didn't want to leave.
    I saw a man in a different mood with the remaining ladies after his date with Emily

    So if I'm crazy or a fool for believing Emily is F1, then I guess I will remain that way.

  10. #610
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,866

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

    So if I'm crazy or a fool for believing Emily is F1, then I guess I will remain that way.
    Aww, you're not crazy at all. We all see things differently, and thank goodness for that. You keep on doing what you're doing. We'll all find out in a few weeks, and then we'll all move on to the B'ette (whoever that may be!) and we'll start all over again! It's all good.

    This show really doesn't matter to me. FORT does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.