Page 60 of 302 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I haven't seen any spoilers that has pointed to Chantal, I certainly wouldn't call RS as proof. I think Brad is more proof than RS, he told us that the love story would unfold this week, it didn't unfold during the date from hell. Then he went on to tell us in his blog of his immense feelings he has for Emily.
    It's the sources that people have plus RS who have all pointed towards Chantal being the f1. You can choose not to believe them but there aren't any pointing to Emily being the f1. What Brad says on and off the show plus what we see on the show are all suspect because of editing and the producers' influence. He's also said some things in interviews that could point to Chantal but again can't count it as proof.

It's good that people have different favorites and different opinions. I just haven't seen anything here or on the show that convince me that Emily is or even could be f1.

Right! Melinda Havea, gave us the scoop that it was Roberto, but she also said that MF was tired of RS.
    Originally Posted by Melinda Havea
    can't blame you for believe them,let me say this watch the episode and pay attention to every words they say and don't twist and turn the words take it like it is,chris put it out there for all of us,but we all question is it too good to be true,ali will come out smell like a roses,good for her she always stay true to herself.
    Originally Posted by melinda havea POSTED JUNE 21ST /10

do you think abc and chris h a fool no,now they make reality steve a fool they sick of him and they had to do something about it,camera man doesnt know anything only ali and chris h and------ know the truth good very good.
    Regarding the bold, looks like we continued using this advice this season as well.

From the ABC site

Emily to Brad
    "There are a lot of girls left but you have the ability to make me feel like I'm the only one"

"I'm just a little more private. It'll take me a little while to open up." - Emily

Emily to Brad "I'm just so grateful to be here and I'm even more grateful that it's you. "

Brad Womack about Emily "You make me lose words. I feel like an idiot around you."

Brad Womack about Emily "I think you have an extreme amount of class and sophistication."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It's the sources that people have plus RS who have all pointed towards Chantal being the f1. You can choose not to believe them but there aren't any pointing to Emily being the f1. What Brad says on and off the show plus what we see on the show are all suspect because of editing and the producers' influence. He's also said some things in interviews that could point to Chantal but again can't count it as proof.

It's good that people have different favorites and different opinions. I just haven't seen anything here or on the show that convince me that Emily is or even could be f1.
    Very logical summary. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    That is exactly what a few of us have been saying all along. It started with the T/G dinner and the slap. Someone mentions Brad and Emily were spotted in Austin, RS says put that rumour to rest, no way would they be alowed to be seen together, but Brad and Chantal had T/G dinner together?

We are pretty sure, we had inside info last season, and were told, MF had every intention of Fleissing RS, it worked, with all the misinformation with Ali. We are pretty confident this will be a twopeat! IMHO
    No way any of them are seen together in their home towns. Even IF Thanksgiving did occur it did not occur in Seattle it happened in CA. No way were Emily and Brad seen in Austin.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I guess we can speculate. Some of his statements (e.g. "this is why I'm still single," "maybe I'll find a wife and need a house," etc.) make it seem like it filmed before TB.

On the other hand, Brad wasn't announced as Bachelor until after it had started taping right? Didn't he make an appearance on DWTS and then rush back to do a date with one of the girls? I find it unlikely that he gave ET a tour of his place before being announced publicly as the Bachelor.
    since we are speculating about the crayon pictures what about the 'need a house' statement. doesn't he say to Chantal at the HTD he was looking at houses? [edit]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 09:03 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Wow, are you saying the conversation of the pics on the fridge have already made it to TPTB??

With regards to the bolded, IA, except its applicable to Emily IMHO
    No offense intended, but if this same post indicated that it Emily IS the F1, all of the Bremily supporters would be sure it was true . Because that is how they see it......

I don't know if the poster's info is real/true or not - as I've said before, I like both girls & just want a 'happy ending'

Right now, I'm pretty sure it's Chantal, but I reserve the right to change my mind after the HTD..... or whenever I want !!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    'The Bachelor''s Brad Womack Invites ET Into His Home

Also, watching the video he talks about it as if filming hasn't happened yet. Common sense says he's single at this point.

Overwhelming evidence, other than sighs, looks, snuggles, winks, and whatever else is imagined with Emily, says Chantal is F1. Anything else is wishful thinking, other than potentially this.
    Alanna, I'm not sure this has been mentioned, I'm jumping into this thread, but I have started watching the episodes over because the PIs are driving me CRAZY. Anyway, the ending of the ET interview, I am almost certain that background is used on the first episode. But I'm not sure what Brad is talking about tho. I guess I need to check and see if he is in the same shirt. Maybe the ET interview was done before hand and they used some of the footage for the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Thanks for the information, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Thanks for the info, glad you posted!

He's in love with Chantal, yet won't give her a group rose,especially when she took her top off, barely speaks about her in his blog...talks more about the other chick, won't make her special, won't break the rules for her, won't give her some kind of sign, when she declares her love for him, become distant to her in this past show. Brad says the love story unfolded, but we didn't see it with Chantal, on the date from hell.

She'll just cry every time she has to send someone home.
    At this point the producers already know who the F1 will be, they tell him who to give the roses to and also the order in which to hand out at rose ceremony.. I think Brad holds back on talking less about Chantel , as opposed to the others because he's afraid of slipping up or giving something away. jmo Also ,words don't always have to be said to give someone a sign, the eyes work and body language too. I heard a few things he said to her that would give her a sign.I think her problem is that she is so nervouse and scared
    that she isn't catching onto them.jmo