Page 6 of 302 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fan

Re: Who do you

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4195619;
    I know and that is why I am so confused!

It's like they purposely made the date look as bland as humanly possible and that Emily and Brad are on a sinking ship (therefore leaving the audience thinking there is not a chance in heck this is going to work).

Then they show the 2 having the best kiss of the season (therefore leaving the audience thinking RS could be wrong).

They gave us a stiff, uncomfortable date then did a 180 by showing the kiss. If they wanted to make it seem awkward and throw the audience off the trail because she DOES end up being F1, then they wouldn't show the kiss. If they wanted to make it seem steamy and throw the audience off the trail because she ends up being F2, then why make their date seem so awful?

Weirdest edit I have ever seen in the history of this show.
    I know, but I think there might be some more hurdles to overcome next week...meeting Ricki. I remember with Vienna's edit, some of the kisses that she shared with Jake were pretty smokin' hot (to quote Jake), but they kept throwing the doubt in there about her to the end. I still wondered up to the LCD if he would choose her, but then I knew with the way he kissed her under the waterfall and the way he was pulling away from Tenley. But that's another story and we all know why Fake picked her in the end.

FORT Fan

Emily!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4195630;
    I know, but I think there might be some more hurdles to overcome next week...meeting Ricki. I remember with Vienna's edit, some of the kisses that she shared with Jake were pretty smokin' hot (to quote Jake), but they kept throwing the doubt in there about her to the end. I still wondered up to the LCD if he would choose her, but then I knew with the way he kissed her under the waterfall and the way he was pulling away from Tenley. But that's another story and we all know why Fake picked her in the end.
    Jake let his pecker pick. I liked him until he pickered Vienna. She is nasty and makes him look soooo bad.
    In Love with Love

Emily
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Chantal
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Honestly, I've been thinking it would be Chantal all along until this week's episode..eventhough the date was akward for me to watch, some pretty strong statements were thrown in there, along with Brad mentioning in his blog that the love story would unfold in Anguilla and that it was his favorite week other than the FRC. Now, we have Michelle saying that she thinks his heart was taken in Anguilla and she thinks it's Emily! It's all so confusing to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Green;4195659;
    Honestly, I've been thinking it would be Chantal all along until this week's episode..eventhough the date was akward for me to watch, some pretty strong statements were thrown in there, along with Brad mentioning in his blog that the love story would unfold in Anguilla and that it was his favorite week other than the FRC. Now, we have Michelle saying that she thinks his heart was taken in Anguilla and she thinks it's Emily! It's all so confusing to me!
    We will be able to tell who is heart beats for in upcoming kisses. He will kiss (intimately) the one he is hearting for. The others he will pull back and not give it his most.
    In Love with Love

Chantal!

I'm going to go with Emily.

I think I have posted my reasons for thinking this previously but I have always been wrong on my predictions this series so one more will not bother me one bit LOL.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

My Emily reservations:

She is over protective of Ricki and has always done everything in her best interest to not "confuse her"

1) Emily would never uproot her daughter from everything and everyone little Ricki has knows all of her life.

2) Emily has built little Ricki's foundation in NC.

3) Emily and little Ricki's only home together has been in the home big Ricki bought for Emily. Their home possess loving live memories of Ricky H. That in itself is too priceless to leave!.

4) Emily works at the hospital in a wing memorializing Ricki Henderson. Mr. Henderson built the wing for his son in loving memory. Emily is completely dedicated to this wing.

As a woman and mom, I would never up root my child for the "possibility: of love. Especially in this situation. Emily has carefully and thoughtfully built a solid foundation for little Ricki. Would she compromise all of that? I think not.
    In Love with Love