Page 59 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I wish they would stop editing out all of the things that Emily says during her dates or her conversations with the other ladies. The little that we have been allowed to see of her personality shows me that she has a great sense of humor and can be feisty too.
    I know. They murder her conversations with Brad and make it look like she's just staring as they sit in silence when it's obvious that he is talking to her and she is looking at him and listening.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I wish they would stop editing out all of the things that Emily says during her dates or her conversations with the other ladies. The little that we have been allowed to see of her personality shows me that she has a great sense of humor and can be feisty too.
    Well, it is unfortunate that they edit allof the contestants to
    appear one-dimensional, into a character that fits their storyline. In turn, it's what we base our opinions on!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    IMO I wouldn't say he is necessarily "younger" acting when he is with Chantal just more of full of life which I guess could be seen as a younger quality.
    Remember how Vienna brought out the "fun" side of Jake who I believe was quite a bit older than her? To me all the giggles and fun end when real life comes about and you have to live everyday mundane things and see how each other is in that environment....sometimes it works and sometimes to me you wonder what in the world you saw in the person....

It doesn't really matter whether Emily is boring or Chantal is too dramatic at this point because Brad has made his choice and all spoilers point to it being Chantal. I'd also argue the same thing about the pictures on the fridge. It's not even close to proof that the spoilers are wrong. It's always possible that one of the sources could be wrong but all of them? The only way I'd be anywhere near believing that they're all being fooled is if Fleiss was pushing Chantal on us in a positive way instead of Emily but that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    yep they are editing out her personality TPTB suck. "I thought you were being a smart ass" "I dont really care where he buys his coffee"
    Right, this was the one fiesty line they left in. I wonder why? Was it foretelling? Or, could it be she's just not interested in Brad at all? Huh, makes you wonder.
    Last edited by Nibbles22; 02-18-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I've been wondering if RS was intentionally fed wrong info and Em really is F1. If MF ever wanted to throw his credibility into question - that would be how to do it and he'd get his audience back, as far as not trusting spoilers.
    That is exactly what a few of us have been saying all along. It started with the T/G dinner and the slap. Someone mentions Brad and Emily were spotted in Austin, RS says put that rumour to rest, no way would they be alowed to be seen together, but Brad and Chantal had T/G dinner together?

We are pretty sure, we had inside info last season, and were told, MF had every intention of Fleissing RS, it worked, with all the misinformation with Ali. We are pretty confident this will be a twopeat! IMHO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    Remember how Vienna brought out the "fun" side of Jake who I believe was quite a bit older than her? To me all the giggles and fun end when real life comes about and you have to live everyday mundane things and see how each other is in that environment....sometimes it works and sometimes to me you wonder what in the world you saw in the person....
    Emily is 24 years old. That's 14 years younger than Brad. Chantal is 28.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It doesn't really matter whether Emily is boring or Chantal is too dramatic at this point because Brad has made his choice and all spoilers point to it being Chantal. I'd also argue the same thing about the pictures on the fridge. It's not even close to proof that the spoilers are wrong. It's always possible that one of the sources could be wrong but all of them? The only way I'd be anywhere near believing that they're all being fooled is if Fleiss was pushing Chantal on us in a positive way instead of Emily but that's not happening.
    I haven't seen any spoilers that has pointed to Chantal, I certainly wouldn't call RS as proof. I think Brad is more proof than RS, he told us that the love story would unfold this week, it didn't unfold during the date from hell. Then he went on to tell us in his blog of his immense feelings he has for Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Wow, are you saying the conversation of the pics on the fridge have already made it to TPTB??

With regards to the bolded, IA, except its applicable to Emily IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    First, the slap, slapped him into love huh. He was always seeking her out, she must not have known this, since she was always crying. Then he must have forgot that he was in love with her this week since he brushed her off.