Page 58 of 302 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Thanks for sending them the email Alanna. Now we have confirmation. Unless of course ET is in on a big conspiracy too.
    Well, of course ET is in on the conspiracy!
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Thank you for posting this Holly. I have no doubts, that not one Emily
    supporter will believe this. I guess we'll all have to wait for the finale!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

First post of the season for me. Here's something I don't think anyone has mentioned—if Laurel played "cat and mouse" games with Brad over so many years and that type of toxic relationship was "normal" for him, I suspect Chantal's openness about her feelings for him, might be incredibly appealing. It might also explain why he said that he'd never been with someone like her before. Just imagine how refreshing it might be to know that the women who you were interested in/falling for, was crazy about you and not playing coy.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    I don't think ET is on a conspiracy theory. It's not like Ricki's name is signed to the drawings in big letters for everyone to see anyway. It's just speculation on a message board that they were drawn by her.
    That's not what I meant by conspiracy theory. I simply meant that maybe, perhaps ET would lie and say it was filmed post-season instead of filmed pre-season. That's why I said that now we have confirmation as to when it was filmed. Nothing more, nothing less.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dixielandbelle View Post
    First post of the season for me. Here's something I don't think anyone has mentioned—if Laurel played "cat and mouse" games with Brad over so many years and that type of toxic relationship was "normal" for him, I suspect Chantal's openness about her feelings for him, might be incredibly appealing. It might also explain why he said that he'd never been with someone like her before. Just imagine how refreshing it might be to know that the women who you were interested in/falling for, was crazy about you and not playing coy.
    Exactly. She's "everything he's never had before" and it's "freakin crazy" and he wants to "take her hand and run away with her". I think Brad became about 10 years younger on their first 1:1 date.

Welcome back!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Makes sense considering all quick shots we have seen of Brad always sitting or standing by Chantal.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Exactly. She's "everything he's never had before" and it's "freakin crazy" and he wants to "take her hand and run away with her". I think Brad became about 10 years younger on their first 1:1 date.

Welcome back!
    This type of thing has bothered me about his relationship with Chantal. He does act younger with her, but is that a good thing? Why would a 38 yr old need to act anything other than a 38 yr old? It seems as though he dumbs himself down emotionally and mentally to deal with her. Relationships are supposed to make you want to be better not less.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    This type of thing has bothered me about his relationship with Chantal. He does act younger with her, but is that a good thing? Why would a 38 yr old need to act anything other than a 38 yr old? It seems as though he dumbs himself down emotionally and mentally to deal with her. Relationships are supposed to make you want to be better not less.
    I think in his case younger is better. He seems alive again in his post-show interviews. Just think about it -- 8 years in a toxic, frustrating relationship and now this. He's happy again. He has what he wants, and is making plans for the future. Maybe it's a future he knew he could never have with Laurel, even though she was always there as a comfortable rut to fall back into. IDK, but in everything I've seen of Brad post-production, Brad is beaming. That has to be a good thing.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    IMO I wouldn't say he is necessarily "younger" acting when he is with Chantal just more of full of life which I guess could be seen as a younger quality.

I wish they would stop editing out all of the things that Emily says during her dates or her conversations with the other ladies. The little that we have been allowed to see of her personality shows me that she has a great sense of humor and can be feisty too.