Page 57 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I don't know, but shut up and kiss me doesn't sound so romantic to me.
    But, you have to take in the whole scene: Chantal wanted to apologize to Brad, he said, this is going to be good, I better get comfortable, - for which occurrence?? she said, the slap, and they bantered back & forth, Chantal doing most of the talking. Then he said to her why don't you just quit talking and kiss me? to which she gave a little squeek & did just that. She then said all he had to do was ask, and he said, is that all it takes? and they continued kissing. Quite cute, I thought. Then it began to rain a little bit more, so he told her they should get inside (the bigger tent) and he tells us that he just wanted to take her hand and run away with her, and then he says it's freakin' crazy - They go inside and lay down on a bed, Chantal says she's cold, they cuddle and you hear them kissing, she tells him she doesn't want to leave, he says to her who says you have to? Then she says Thank you God for the rain, and he agrees. Fade to black.

The whole thing was actually, quite romantic IMO - but then what do I know really? I'm 73 years old and haven't had a romantic moment in over 30 years!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    You're brakkking ma hart. Let's just hope the bold is true. I doubt it right now.

Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    How is this person able to talk to anyone about the ending? Doesn't everyone associated with the show have to sign a confidentiality contract??
    I don't believe it.
    Confidentiality agreements must not bother anyone that talks to RS.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Brad's quotes and video make it sound like it's pre-filming, written article by journalist makes it sounds like it's post-filming.

ETA: ET just replied: 8th of December. Post-filming.

Celebrate/cry/freakout as needed.

ETA2: Me too Alexxxx!!
    Do we know if Brad enjoys coloring?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Thanks for sending them the email Alanna. Now we have confirmation. Unless of course ET is in on a big conspiracy too.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Do we know if Brad enjoys coloring?
    Ha. IDK but what a weird interview considering he was already engaged.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    It clearly says in the article....
    "But before Brad starts his search for love, he opened the doors to his loft to ET."
    ET just replied to another poster that it was in fact shot after filming ended.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    Confidentiality agreements must not bother anyone that talks to RS.
    IMO he is so full of himself that he would take the heat for them just to try to one up everyone else.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Believe

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Thanks for sending them the email Alanna. Now we have confirmation. Unless of course ET is in on a big conspiracy too.
    I don't think ET is on a conspiracy theory. It's not like Ricki's name is signed to the drawings in big letters for everyone to see anyway. It's just speculation on a message board that they were drawn by her.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    It was via phone. They have a great and very helpful staffer on there.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959 View Post
    Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    Wow, holly, thanks for the report. This shines a new light on the subject, doesn't it? Or, maybe just re-focuses the old light.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl