Page 55 of 302 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Why does she have her shoulders so scrunched up? It looks uncomfortable to me.
    (I understand that she is shorter than him ) She just looks a bit uncomfortable to me.

Last edited by Just LQQking; 02-18-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biscottimkr View Post
    I think what Brad said just stop talking and Kiss Me . or it was Will you stop talking and just Kiss Me
    I went back and got the exact quote.
    "Will you pl.. will you please quit talking and just kiss me. Please."

ETA JustLQQing Ok that's more like it

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Bwahahaha! Good one!

Brad's connection with Chantal may be generally electric, but
    his connection with Emily is frigid-aire, so
    maybe they can connect up in their westing-house, and
    together find the hot-point.

Oh brother, do we need some new SCs!
    Alexxxx ~ this is AWESOME! Are you & Alanna twins?
    You two think so much alike!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    If nothing else, the 2nd photograph clearly shows that they were not just coldly pecking each other . But they all show heat.

I think what you now need to do is phsically set these posts on fire to show that there is heat between these two.

Bet you're feeling like . I know reading most of these responses makes me feel this way.
    Where are my matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    Where are my matches?
    I have a Bic!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I don't know, but shut up and kiss me doesn't sound so romantic to me.
    Ooooooh baby! Those words spoken by the right person in the right circumstance can make your hair stand on end.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I went back and got the exact quote.
    "Will you pl.. will you please quit talking and just kiss me. Please."

ETA JustLQQing Ok that's more like it
    Thank you carrie , Thats exactly what Brad said to Chantal and , to me i thought it was Very romantic .

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Does ET have any stake in The Bachelor? Does ET gain anything by sitting on an interview that was filmed months beforehand? Sometimes the answer is the simple one. You really don't have to think long and hard about things all the time. I still think that the simple answer is it was filmed shortly before it aired, therefore it was post season.
    I watched the video again and it doesn't like like it was filmed in Jan. The trees all seem to still be green and even though Austin is warmer and there are types of evergreen trees, there wouldn't be the bright green leaves that you see out his window imo. The other thing I noticed was when he was in his bedroom you can see the reflection of the cameraman who was wearing shorts and short sleeves. I know some people wear them anytime but you don't see it as much. The other thing is that a new film would have had Brad answering questions about his pick because it would be after the season is done instead of a tour of his apartment. YMMV

Spoke to someone who knows people with the show....the pic on Brad's fridge is by one of his brothers kids, he wanted something to happen with Emily and it just didn't (just like with Bettina), he doesn't drop Shawntel because of what she does, he just realized what was needed wasn't there, they're not sure why he kept Ashley cause she always seemed like just a friend. The only girl it was truly there with from the very beginning was Chantal. My friend said the people she knows with the show thought she'd be the one from the meet and greet on. It wasn't shown on tv cause they nneded the drama but Brad always sought her out even if it was jsut with his eyes when he was with a group or when he first walked into a room, he scanned the room looking for her. There's no conspiracy this year, no games, just flat out falling in love. One of the guys she knows from the show said they'd never thought they'd actually see that happen but this year it did. Brad is saving the franchise.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    I don't understand the argument on that one? Either way he initiated the kisses.
    He's not only initiated kisses, he's sought her out at cocktail parties as well, but all that is ignored.