Page 53 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Until you show me more evidence like screen caps, change in edit, new spoilers, I still say Chantal is F1 and "fridge gate" is wishful thinking.
    No matter how much Brad shout, huh. Brad is on the date with another woman and they are showing him still talking about his date with Emily. I don't know how many times he said to Emily how he felt about her. Every time he's with Emily he's telling her how he feels about her. I listen to Michelle on Ellen, say what was wrong with Brad on the group date, she said it was because of how he feels about Emily.

Chantal is the favorite? Better inform the fans.
    I agree.....

Every article that I have read by non spoiled writers have Emily as the front runner. That is the word they use.

Some have worded it as it's Emily's (F1) to loose at this point. It all depends on how well her HTD date goes when Brad meets her daughter.

A couple say that if Chantal has a great HTD she very well could be the F1.

So my guess is Emily's HTD doesn't go as smooth as the audience is lead to believe and Chantal's goes great.

Then it is anyone's guess to the non-spoiled audience who will end up being the F1.

"If" he ends up with Chantal then Emily becomes the next Bachelor and TPTB sees it as having their cake and eating it to.

Because while some will be focused on Chantal and Brad's post season interviews others will be excited about what type of guys Emily will get for her season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    So some are thinking that it was filmed way back before the season even began filming? And yet they waited until after filming had wrapped up before they aired it? Hmmmm, doesn't sound right to me. Why would they do that so far in advance and then just have to sit on the film until the right time to air it? Sounds to me like it was filmed after the season had wrapped.
    As for the bold, that's easy. It was intended to promote the new season, and that's why it aired early January. It's all promotion.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    "Shut up and kiss me" didn't originate from Chantal

And Brad also goes in for the kiss after Chantal says ILY - that part is spliced because he initially goes in on her right side and the next time we see them he's on her right, but he was making that move first

I don't know, but shut up and kiss me doesn't sound so romantic to me.

Does ET have any stake in The Bachelor? Does ET gain anything by sitting on an interview that was filmed months beforehand? Sometimes the answer is the simple one. You really don't have to think long and hard about things all the time. I still think that the simple answer is it was filmed shortly before it aired, therefore it was post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    As for the bold, that's easy. It was intended to promote the new season, and that's why it aired early January. It's all promotion.
    'The Bachelor''s Brad Womack Invites ET Into His Home

"I feel very comfortable here in my home," Brad says. "I have been here a while. Maybe I can find a wife and [I will] need a house."
    "The first thing you see when you walk into my place is the bar, of course," he says. "Many evenings have been spent at this bar contemplating: Why the hell am I still single?"
    Also, watching the video he talks about it as if filming hasn't happened yet. Common sense says he's single at this point.

Overwhelming evidence, other than sighs, looks, snuggles, winks, and whatever else is imagined with Emily, says Chantal is F1. Anything else is wishful thinking, other than potentially this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Does ET have any stake in The Bachelor? Does ET gain anything by sitting on an interview that was filmed months beforehand? Sometimes the answer is the simple one. You really don't have to think long and hard about things all the time. I still think that the simple answer is it was filmed shortly before it aired, therefore it was post season.
    Put it this way: Brad's "I'm single" statements in the video are as much evidence that the ET segment was filmed pre-TB, as kid's drawings on his fridge are evidence that Emily is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I don't know, but shut up and kiss me doesn't sound so romantic to me.
    I think he said "please" though.

"Would you please quit talking and just kiss me, please?" (verbatim)
    Last edited by Lupa; 02-18-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    But RS knew he was Bach weeks before he was announced so obviously it was a done deal before the DWTS announcement. Brad says he's single in the interview when in every other interview post-show, he said he was with a F1.

Can we contact ET? Would anyone know?
    I can see him saying he's still single because the show hadn't aired yet. I really can't see them doing this interview before filming started. He was just contacted the 1st week of August to even do the show. I would have to imagine it was a whirlwind getting it going. And even though RS knew Brad was going to be the Bachelor, it wasn't announced formally until DWTS.

FORT Fan

Put it this way: Brad's "I'm single" statements in the video are as much evidence that the ET segment was filmed pre-TB, as kid's drawings on his fridge are evidence that Emily is F1.

I think he said "please" though.

"Would you please quit talking and just kiss me, please?" (verbatim)
    My question is why can't he go in for the kiss with Chantal? He never says to Emily, would you please kiss me? He just does it.

FORT Fogey

Well either way, I'm not about to jump ship over some drawings on a fridge, especially given the fact that Brad's connection with Chantal is.... generally electric.

(Boo! Hiss! )
    Bwahahaha! Good one!

Brad's connection with Chantal may be generally electric, but
    his connection with Emily is frigid-aire, so
    maybe they can connect up in their westing-house, and
    together find the hot-point.

Oh brother, do we need some new SCs!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl