Page 51 of 302 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I've never been one to jump ship, just so I could say I backed the winner, or supposed winner. I'm not a sheep. I'm going by what I see, not what RS or anyone else says. And that's that Brad and Chantal are comfortable and themselves with each other, good and bad, Brad and Emily are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Have we confirmed whether Brad gave the ET tour before taping TB or after?
    No. We can't.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    RS may have been tricked (let's hold hands, bow our heads, and hope) but it's not about Shawntel F1.
    I seriously hope he has! I would just love it! Yes, he's had some info the last couple seasons. I personally don't like it spoiled like that, the sleuthing is so much more fun. I don't like his arrogance, and it drives me crazy when he says "Yeah, I told everyone that a couple months ago", like he's the almighty one.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Until you show me more evidence like screen caps, change in edit, new spoilers, I still say Chantal is F1 and "fridge gate" is wishful thinking.
    Well it is. Brad sounds single in the ET video despite its airing day and nothing has changed, but still, I'm hoping CSW is right.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    No. We can't.
    Well either way, I'm not about to jump ship over some drawings on a fridge, especially given the fact that Brad's connection with Chantal is.... generally electric.

(Boo! Hiss! )
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose View Post
    I look at SC with a grain of salt ... they can be doctored, as in green screen for example. It's probable that both Emily and Chantal did go to CapeTown but I suspect Emily was there for a different reason. As I said before, if I'm wrong it's all good. Keep the faith.

ETA: Just to satisfy my own curiosity, what proof is there that no-one comes back? Is it because RS didn't include it in his cheat sheet?
    Because CH has been touting that this season is traditional - and that no one comes back

We simply don't have room for that - Emily gets the Table Mtn date, Chantal gets the shark diving, we have Emily in the One&Only. If Emily was there for a different reason why would she be there for the entire date??

Ashley of course is there as F3 (The name of the lodge escapes me, sorry!)
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I think Chantal is pursuing him and I do not see him pursuing her in return. As for Em, Brad has always done the pursuing and he will continue to do so until the end.
    She is the one pursuing him. She's the one going in for the kiss, she's the one asking for a kiss, she's the one asking to be treated special, and he tells her to come to him. Now if you don't know the signs when a guy is really into you, then I probably should write that book for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Indian say.. "woman who talk out of both sides of mouth... Is crazy "
    Oh, so true ~ I think she's been on a 24 hour binge!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Oh, so true ~ I think she's been on a 24 hour binge!!
    I think that some (most) days about myself too.

But really it's not that complicated. I don't think anything has changed: Chantal was and is F1.

I just am wishing for a different outcome because I want to see her as Bette. She is spunky and fun and adorable

Don't worry, I fully know it's wishful thinking.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    She is the one pursuing him. She's the one going in for the kiss, she's the one asking for a kiss, she's the one asking to be treated special, and he tells her to come to him. Now if you don't know the signs when a guy is really into you, then I probably should write that book for them.
    "Shut up and kiss me" didn't originate from Chantal

And Brad also goes in for the kiss after Chantal says ILY - that part is spliced because he initially goes in on her right side and the next time we see them he's on her right, but he was making that move first
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR