Page 50 of 302 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    From what I remember Ellen picked as the "so called winner/ her favorite"
    Deanna-Brad's season (she became the bachelorette)
    Jason- Deanna's season (he became the bachelor)
    Ali- Jake's season (she became the bachelorette)
    Ali put her finger on Chris on the board -Ali's season (would have if he said yes)
    Emily-Brad's season (...)
    Thanks for this! Interesting no??

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose View Post
    I totally agree the RS has been feed, as Tx Mav10 said, "a bunch of hooey". MF may be the devil, but he's a smart devil and wouldn't allow this game of one- upmanship to continue. I actually broke my resolve and entered into the dark abyss this morning to read the part of his column that outlines the cast and dates for this season. It reads like Cliffsnotes ... the entire story laid out in black and white ... so who needs to watch the show anyway.LOL. There is no way under the sun that this leak was not sanctioned by MF. I think this time, they gave RS enough rope to hang himself, and the beginning of the end will start at the RC of the HTD. I think that Brad has a connection with all of the F4. But due to the wonky/false edits(as dictated by MF) the true F1 has been hidden in plain sight. Iv'e been very objective - no favorites here, and I suspect that Shawntel will emerge as the F1 at the end. If I'm wrong, it's O.K. because I'm in it mainly for the sleuthing process anyway and it's been good mental exercise, and if I'm right, I'll be happy that I didn't let MF pull the wool over my eyes. It's a win win situation for me!
    We have s/c evidence for Em and C as F2.... in Capetown, and we know no one comes back
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    We have s/c evidence for Em and C as F2.... in Capetown, and we know no one comes back
    RS may have been tricked (let's hold hands, bow our heads, and hope) but it's not about Shawntel F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

I find it funny that after CantStopWatching broke Fridge-gate there are so many here pulling hamstrings jumping off the sinking ship the S.S.
    Chantal to join the winning side: Team Emily.

I say

And its fine that the same things that were so easily dismissed last week are now the very foundation for the change.

I understand that people just want to be on the winning team so any excuses ( whether real or imagined) are fine with us!

WOW TEAM EMILY IS GROWING!

Last edited by Just LQQking; 02-18-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    I find it funny that after CantStopWatching broke Fridge-gate there are so many here pulling hamstrings jumping off the sinking ship the S.S. Chantal to join the winning side: Team Emily.

I say

And its fine that the same things that were so easily dismissed last week are now the very foundation for the change.

I understand that people just want to be on the winning team so any excuses (whether real or imagined) will be just fine with us!

HAHA. Yes, yes. Bremily FTW!

But no way do I believe she's the F1 and Steve is wrong. If he is, I'll happily admit I'm wrong. I'm sticking with a Chantal F1 though, unfortunately and I do mean that sincerely.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    I find it funny that after CantStopWatching broke Fridge-gate there are so many pulling hamstrings jumping off the sinking ship the S.S. Chantal to join the winning side: Team Emily.

I say

I understand that people just want to be on the winning team so any excuses (whether real or imagined) will be just fine with us!

Until you show me more evidence like screen caps, change in edit, new spoilers, I still say Chantal is F1 and "fridge gate" is wishful thinking.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    I look at SC with a grain of salt ... they can be doctored, as in green screen for example. It's probable that both Emily and Chantal did go to CapeTown but I suspect Emily was there for a different reason. As I said before, if I'm wrong it's all good. Keep the faith.

ETA: Just to satisfy my own curiosity, what proof is there that no-one comes back? Is it because RS didn't include it in his cheat sheet?
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-18-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I really like Emily so much, but is she ready for a relationship now?? Makes me wonder. I think he will choose Chantal, hope he does not break her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Until you show me more evidence like screen caps, change in edit, new spoilers, I still say Chantal is F1 and "fridge gate" is wishful thinking.
    Have we confirmed whether Brad gave the ET tour before taping TB or after?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    HAHA. Yes, yes. Bremily FTW!

But no way do I believe she's the F1 and Steve is wrong. If he is, I'll happily admit I'm wrong. I'm sticking with a Chantal F1 though, unfortunately and I do mean that sincerely.
    Indian say.. "woman who talk out of both sides of mouth... Is crazy "
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON