Page 5 of 302 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;4195319;
    Yeah I'm also not sure about her and Brad because of the preview of what is gonna happen next episode with the hometown with them standing at the door..they seemed distant to each other and he said something I forgot what that made me just think it isn't going to last with them two sadly.
    I commented last nite & someone else today said very similar that awkward at the door is not being able to kiss Emily goodbye because Ricki is probably right there too. I also agree with the comment Ricki is running upstairs to get something or going to the bathroom & not running away from Brad at all.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;4195319;
    Yeah I'm also not sure about her and Brad because of the preview of what is gonna happen next episode with the hometown with them standing at the door..they seemed distant to each other and he said something I forgot what that made me just think it isn't going to last with them two sadly.
    Then TPTB are doing their job. They want to create doubt about the relationship. It all goes back to the will she or won't she. The kiss they shared on the beach sealed the deal for me that Em is F1. Brad hasn't kissed any other girl like that, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4195572;
    I commented last nite & someone else today said very similar that awkward at the door is not being able to kiss Emily goodbye because Ricki is probably right there too. I also agree with the comment Ricki is running upstairs to get something or going to the bathroom & not running away from Brad at all.
    A reliable source whispered to me that Ricki has been one of RS's main sources this season. RS bribed her with goody bags filled with sour patch kids, double bubble and strawberry twizzlers. The clincher was a new Wii with Dora saves the Snow Princess game and Disney Princess.
    Anyway, the scoop is Ricki is actually running upstairs to grab her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades in response to Brad's visit.
    During the picnic Ricki gets a tummy ache, making Brad definitely uninterested in sharing that blanket.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4195484;
    At this point I do believe Chantal will be the final choice and that those 2 have the best chance to make it. Best of luck to them both.

However, I'm still furious at the production team. I am sick to death of the F2 always getting an incredible edit while the F1 is always made to appear nutty, immature, drama queen, callous, etc.

I'm tired of it. Just give us a love story. Why is Tenley made out to be a Disney Princess while Vienna is shown to be the drama starter the girls in the house love to hate. Chris L is made to be the second coming (Christ L) while Roberto was hidden in comparison. Reid was the one who had countless women swooning but Ed who couldn't decide between work and Jillian was chosen. Emily is Mother Teresa reincarnated but Chantal is portrayed as an emotional basketcase.

Enough already. Quit doing the switcharoo on us. So Chantal and Brad are the better match but I am hoping it's Emily only because that is what has practically been shoved in our faces and I'm tired of the switch being made. And it would be entertaining to see RS get punked. lol

But whatever. It's like every season conceals the real love story currently happening and has becoming nothing but a set up for the next bach/bette.

I'm cranky this morning.
    I feel the same way I wish they made the F1 very favorable... everybody loves a good love story and MF can make lots of money from promoting the happy couple. People will get sucked into the next season regardless if the lead was the favorite in the previous season or not.

Regarding Emily's HTD ... I am sure it will go great ... they will show her's last to make sure all of America sticks around and doesn't switch to Two and Half Men (yay DVR!)

As far as the ending ... I am still on the fence of who I think it will be however, I would love to see it come down to the final and neither girl shows up. Em and Channy decide to kick it at the local tiki bar instead of getting engaged. They realize that Brad is someone who still needs to figure himself out before bringing someone else into his mess. Roll credits

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4195593;
    A reliable source whispered to me that Ricki has been one of RS's main sources this season. RS bribed her with goody bags filled with sour patch kids, double bubble and strawberry twizzlers. The clincher was a new Wii with Dora saves the Snow Princess game and Disney Princess.
    Anyway, the scoop is Ricki is actually running upstairs to grab her uzi super soaker and slime hand grenades in response to Brad's visit.
    During the picnic Ricki gets a tummy ache, making Brad definitely uninterested in sharing that blanket.
    oh Kash you get me every time

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4195589;
    Then TPTB are doing their job. They want to create doubt about the relationship. It all goes back to the will she or won't she. The kiss they shared on the beach sealed the deal for me that Em is F1. Brad hasn't kissed any other girl like that, IMO.
    I have to admit that kiss completely threw me off. The rest of the date looked SO INSANELY AWKWARD and STALE. Horribly mundane conversation, confusing body language with them being so far apart, and the dinner date talking about the HTD left me cringing.

Then they go out to the water, have more awkward nothingness conversation... but have the steamiest most passionate kiss I have seen this season. Yes, even surpassing Chantal and him.

I was like 'WHAT on earth is going on here?!' Then they snipped out anything remotely fun about their date like playing in the water? Weirdest thing I've seen.

So I am a bit suspicious but my brain is just too fried at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4195608;
    I have to admit that kiss completely threw me off. The rest of the date looked SO INSANELY AWKWARD and STALE. Horribly mundane conversation, confusing body language with them being so far apart, and the dinner date talking about the HTD left me cringing.

Then they go out to the water, have more awkward nothingness conversation... but have the steamiest most passionate kiss I have seen this season. Yes, even surpassing Chantal and him.

I was like 'WHAT on earth is going on here?!' Then they snipped out anything remotely fun about their date like playing in the water? Weirdest thing I've seen.

I KNOW!! I wish we could have seen them swimming or playing frisbee or doing something that they did on that island all day besides watch Brad fumble his words.

I don't think Emily does good with being put on the spot. I saw the picture of Jake and Vienna on the pirate ship and how incredibly creepy is that?! I see a totally different side of Emily when they were flying the kite and roasting marshmallows and she cursed. I wish we could have seen less of the non interview type questions that this show forces us to watch.

I think they should do a nice music montage of two people that like each other playing at the beach and kissing awww so much better.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4195608;

I think a lot of their date was cut out, thus making it look awkward. JMO, though. That kiss was INTENSE. I saw a very passionate kiss. Brad looked like he couldn't get enough. Next week and the remainder of the show, TPTB will keep throwing doubt on their relationship, so we will swing back the other direction leading us to the FRC...will she, won't she? No doubt in my mind that Em is F1.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4195615;
    I think a lot of their date was cut out, thus making it look awkward. JMO, though. That kiss was INTENSE. I saw a very passionate kiss. Brad looked like he couldn't get enough. Next week and the remainder of the show, TPTB will keep throwing doubt on their relationship, so we will swing back the other direction leading us to the FRC...will she, won't she? No doubt in my mind that Em is F1.
    I know and that is why I am so confused!

It's like they purposely made the date look as bland as humanly possible and that Emily and Brad are on a sinking ship (therefore leaving the audience thinking there is not a chance in heck this is going to work).

Then they show the 2 having the best kiss of the season (therefore leaving the audience thinking RS could be wrong).

They gave us a stiff, uncomfortable date then did a 180 by showing the kiss. If they wanted to make it seem awkward and throw the audience off the trail because she DOES end up being F1, then they wouldn't show the kiss. If they wanted to make it seem steamy and throw the audience off the trail because she ends up being F2, then why make their date seem so awful?

Weirdest edit I have ever seen in the history of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4195613;
    I KNOW!! I wish we could have seen them swimming or playing frisbee or doing something that they did on that island all day besides watch Brad fumble his words.

I don't think Emily does good with being put on the spot. I saw the picture of Jake and Vienna on the pirate ship and how incredibly creepy is that?! I see a totally different side of Emily when they were flying the kite and roasting marshmallows and she cursed. I wish we could have seen less of the non interview type questions that this show forces us to watch.

I think they should do a nice music montage of two people that like each other playing at the beach and kissing awww so much better.
    They went snorkeling.They cut that out. Remember the previews of snorkeling? The gear was on the edge of the blanket if you look closely. Emily's swimsuit matches the previews we were shown. But they chopped it out of the editing. Sucked!