Page 49 of 302 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Ellen's opinion is ultimately irrelevant. She is just a fan/viewer like anyone else.

I would put more stock in what Deanna has been saying, as someone who knows Brad better than any of us do. And she has been saying that she sees the sparks between Chantal and Brad, that Chantal is his type, and that she doesn't see a connection between him and Emily (who Deanna adores).
    Ali agrees with DeAnna, if her opinion counts for anything.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    That's not what I look for to keep me entertained. I want real interactions, real conversations, real interest in each other. I only see that in one couple this season, and that's being edited to look stupid and pathetic.

This show is soooooo not the place to find reality. So it's a snarkfest.
    Really stupid and pathetic. Not to mention annoying as he!!. Can't be said enough.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Ellen's opinion is ultimately irrelevant. She is just a fan/viewer like anyone else.

I would put more stock in what Deanna has been saying, as someone who knows Brad better than any of us do. And she has been saying that she sees the sparks between Chantal and Brad, that Chantal is his type, and that she doesn't see a connection between him and Emily (who Deanna adores).
    Sorry I should have clarified. I meant for the role as the Bette not the F1. The post I quoted when I originally asked was talking about Deanna's role as the bette and I remember Ellen leading the charge to get her into that role.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    I'm not picking the F! in this post but I can say without hesitation that Emily is not being edited as the next bachelorette - no way.
    I cannot for the life of me understand why so many think that she is just because of her backstory which is similar to Chris L (sad).
    Chris L had so much screen time, told so many jokes / PIs / conversations with the other guys. There was a lot of NON-Ali time shown with Chris L yeah he was edited as a fan favourate.
    Emily, not only is her actual personality shy and reservered, but they haven't even showcased her on screen personality at all. Nope she is not who they have in mind for the next bachelorette.
    I totally agree with you on this, and not playing favorites on who is Brad's F1 either. Reminds me of Ali's season with Roberto, I kept thinking, when are we ever going to see some of his personality. Roberto did very few PI's until the end. The reason why so many feel in love with Chris L or Reid, or Ali is because of all the screen time they had, we felt like we knew them. No one feels like they know Emily. My only thought is TPTB are thinking just her sad story of her past will be enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I totally agree with you on this, and not playing favorites on who is Brad's F1 either. Reminds me of Ali's season with Roberto, I kept thinking, when are we ever going to see some of his personality. Roberto did very few PI's until the end. The reason why so many feel in love with Chris L or Reid, or Ali is because of all the screen time they had, we felt like we knew them. No one feels like they know Emily. My only thought is TPTB are thinking just her sad story of her past will be enough..
    This is why I am reserving judgement until the end when they have no choice but to show us more of Emily because no one else will be left and they show non crazy Channy because none of the other girls are around.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    There won't be a need for us to know Emily any better .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I've been wondering if RS was intentionally fed wrong info and Em really is F1. If MF ever wanted to throw his credibility into question - that would be how to do it and he'd get his audience back, as far as not trusting spoilers.
    I totally agree the RS has been feed, as Tx Mav10 said, "a bunch of hooey". MF may be the devil, but he's a smart devil and wouldn't allow this game of one- upmanship to continue. I actually broke my resolve and entered into the dark abyss this morning to read the part of his column that outlines the cast and dates for this season. It reads like Cliffsnotes ... the entire story laid out in black and white ... so who needs to watch the show anyway.LOL. There is no way under the sun that this leak was not sanctioned by MF. I think this time, they gave RS enough rope to hang himself, and the beginning of the end will start at the RC of the HTD. I think that Brad has a connection with all of the F4. But due to the wonky/false edits(as dictated by MF) the true F1 has been hidden in plain sight. Iv'e been very objective - no favorites here, and I suspect Shawntel will emerge as the F1 at the end. If I'm wrong, it's O.K. because I'm in it mainly for the sleuthing process anyway and it's been good mental exercise, and if I'm right, I'll be happy that I didn't let MF pull the wool over my eyes. It's a win win situation for me!
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-18-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Sorry I should have clarified. I meant for the role as the Bette not the F1. The post I quoted when I originally asked was talking about Deanna's role as the bette and I remember Ellen leading the charge to get her into that role.
    From what I remember Ellen picked as the "so called winner/ her favorite"
    Deanna-Brad's season (she became the bachelorette)
    Jason- Deanna's season (he became the bachelor)
    Ali- Jake's season (she became the bachelorette)
    Ali put her finger on Chris on the board -Ali's season (would have if he said yes)
    Emily-Brad's season (...)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    No problem. Ellen said in her interview with Madison that "maybe if he doesn't choose Emily, Emily should be the Bachelorette" (it comes at the very end of the interview). That's all I've heard her say so far.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose View Post
    I totally agree the RS has been feed, as Tx Mav10 said, "a bunch of hooey". MF may be the devil, but he's a smart devil and wouldn't allow this game of one- upmanship to continue. I actually broke my resolve and entered into the dark abyss this morning to read the part of his column that outlines the cast and dates for this season. It reads like Cliffsnotes ... the entire story laid out in black and white ... so who needs to watch the show anyway.LOL. There is no way under the sun that this leak was not sanctioned by MF. I think this time, they gave RS enough rope to hang himself, and the beginning of the end will start at the RC of the HTD. I think that Brad has a connection with all of the F4. But due to the wonky/false edits(as dictated by MF) the true F1 has been hidden in plain sight. Iv'e been very objective - no favorites here, and I suspect that Shawntel that will emerge as the F1 at the end. If I'm wrong, it's O.K. beause I'm in it mainly for the sleuthing process anyway and it's been good mental exercise, and if I'm right, I'll be happy that I didn't let MF pull the wool over my eyes. It's a win win situation for me!
    I agree. ... MF is like an army ranger. Always three steps ahead to RS's one. Sorry for the analogy just saw the A-team.