Page 48 of 302 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    hmmm this reminds me.. has Ellen got behind anyone this season yet?
    Didn't she agree with Michelle during her interview that it should be Emily? If I remember right.

FORT Fan

Ellen said Emily wins and she thinks Chantal is too needy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    HA. We can start our own rebel team here. This is the first time I've been rooting for my favorite NOT to end up with the lead. It's hysterical.

Alexxxx, way to bring me back to reality! I'll need my wine supplied intravenously to get through every Monday night next summer.

ETA: But seriously, can we confirm when ET was shot somehow? It was aired 1/03 but when was it shot? It's the only thing giving me hope right now.
    There's a first time for everything right!? Go Team Save Chantal!

I also say if the majority think this is a boring season then you can be sure the bachlorette is going to be spicey & lots of it..

MF won't allow that two seasons in a row.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    I'm not picking the F! in this post but I can say without hesitation that Emily is not being edited as the next bachelorette - no way.
    I cannot for the life of me understand why so many think that she is just because of her backstory which is similar to Chris L (sad).
    Chris L had so much screen time, told so many jokes / PIs / conversations with the other guys. There was a lot of NON-Ali time shown with Chris L yeah he was edited as a fan favourate.
    Emily, not only is her actual personality shy and reservered, but they haven't even showcased her on screen personality at all. Nope she is not who they have in mind for the next bachelorette.
    Generally speaking, the fan favorite is first in line to become the next lead, provided they aren't F1, and Emily is clearly the fan favorite. She is winning the vote among unspoiled fans for who Brad should/will pick, which can be translated into who they like best. Based on that alone, regardless of her edit, regardless of whether she even has the right qualities to be a good lead, many here presume she will be the next Bachelorette, knowing (or assuming) that she finishes F2. From Fleiss' perspective, he is more interested in casting the person who has the biggest/most ardent fan base, thus assuring that those fans will tune in, than in casting the one whose personality may be best suited to the role. Did anyone really think Jake had an interesting personality? Yet I guarantee he was cast on Jill's season with the expectation that he would become the fan favorite (wrong, Fleiss) and the next lead. And even though he ultimately won the role by default, they still managed to parlay his boring personality into one of the franchise's highest rated series.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I also say if the majority think this is a boring season then you can be sure the bachlorette is going to be spicey & lots of it..

MF won't allow that two seasons in a row.
    Thing is what MF thinks will entertain us and what actually entertains us are two different things. Does he realize how boring this season has been?? IDK – hopefully he learned his lesson and doesn’t retread anyone else, ever…..
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Thing is what MF thinks will entertain us and what actually entertains us are two different things. Does he realize how boring this season has been?? IDK – hopefully he learned his lesson and doesn’t retread anyone else, ever…..
    Thats pretty much what Im saying the majority wants jump your bones & tounge hockey & lots of it. They don't want modesty & shyness or reserved. While its slow paced this year & in my opinion refreshing to see someone showing the progress of real life relationship most find it boring & awkward to watch. Were not ready for REAL in a REALITY show & some integrity with the majority.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Thats pretty much what Im saying the majority wants jump your bones & tounge hockey & lots of it. They don't want modesty & shyness or reserved. While its slow paced this year & in my opinion refreshing to see someone showing the progress of real life relationship most find it boring & awkward to watch. Were not ready for REAL in a REALITY show & some integrity with the majority.
    That’s not what I meant by boring – I just find that when the show is over, it’s unmemorable – even the SI shoot was rather boring. I don’t’ know what’s missing – maybe I’m just not enjoying watching Brad again. But a lot of folks are finding this season boring, not just a few.

It's like I like Big Bang Theory - some shows are awesome, some are not. Most of Brad's episodes this season are not awesome. But I still watching the show. Why I'll never figure out....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

That's not what I look for to keep me entertained. I want real interactions, real conversations, real interest in each other. I only see that in one couple this season, and that's being edited to look stupid and pathetic.

This show is soooooo not the place to find reality. So it's a snarkfest.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Ellen's opinion is ultimately irrelevant. She is just a fan/viewer like anyone else.

I would put more stock in what Deanna has been saying, as someone who knows Brad better than any of us do. And she has been saying that she sees the sparks between Chantal and Brad, that Chantal is his type, and that she doesn't see a connection between him and Emily (who Deanna adores).
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.