Page 46 of 302 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I've been wondering if RS was intentionally fed wrong info and Em really is F1. If MF ever wanted to throw his credibility into question - that would be how to do it and he'd get his audience back, as far as not trusting spoilers.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    Ok, Alanna..... let me see if I have this correct - you have switched to team 'Bremily' because:
    1) you are totally disgusted w/Brad
    2) do NOT feel he's good enough for Chantal &
    3) probably not good enough for Emily either, but since you don't care about her, it's Ok that she's F1?

Just want to be clear here......
    Yep. Exactly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    With all the change up in edits music etc, there is one thing that will never change IMO with this show. They are not going to show a blatent love story from Epi 1.

They will create a favourite, in this case Chantal, who will be the next 'ette IMO.
    Chantal is the favorite? Better inform the fans. From what I've seen, she is anything but. People have taken a couple of insecure moments and blown them way out of proportion, making her a hormonal basket case not capable of loving anyone but herself. That's not next 'ette edit. Even Ali was shown to have more redeeming qualities than Chantal, even after the hallway meltdown.

As much as Chantal has narrated the show with so many PIs, this season has been all about Emily's journey, moreso than even Brad IMO. Everybody else is being thrown to the wolves, ridiculed, manipulated, spotlights shown on weaknesses, etc. But not Emily. They're handling her with kid gloves. They'll cast Emily in the lead role because everybody loves her and wants her to find happiness and love again, and let the guys supply the fun next season.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    I'm not picking the F! in this post but I can say without hesitation that Emily is not being edited as the next bachelorette - no way.
    I cannot for the life of me understand why so many think that she is just because of her backstory which is similar to Chris L (sad).
    Chris L had so much screen time, told so many jokes / PIs / conversations with the other guys. There was a lot of NON-Ali time shown with Chris L yeah he was edited as a fan favourate.
    Emily, not only is her actual personality shy and reservered, but they haven't even showcased her on screen personality at all. Nope she is not who they have in mind for the next bachelorette.
    Agree Emily is not in mind for bachette at all
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Alanna--Have to say that I'm on team Save Chantal with you! After the texts with Laurel and Anguilla--I'm over Brad. I love Chantal, however and would have so much fun watching her as the Bachelorette!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine View Post
    Alanna--Have to say that I'm on team Save Chantal with you! After the texts with Laurel and Anguilla--I'm over Brad. I love Chantal, however and would have so much fun watching her as the Bachelorette!!!
    HA. We can start our own rebel team here. This is the first time I've been rooting for my favorite NOT to end up with the lead. It's hysterical.

Alexxxx, way to bring me back to reality! I'll need my wine supplied intravenously to get through every Monday night next summer.

ETA: But seriously, can we confirm when ET was shot somehow? It was aired 1/03 but when was it shot? It's the only thing giving me hope right now.
    Last edited by Alanna; 02-18-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I've been wondering if RS was intentionally fed wrong info and Em really is F1. If MF ever wanted to throw his credibility into question - that would be how to do it and he'd get his audience back, as far as not trusting spoilers.

RS, not the only one now lithargic, has two different sources that has confirmed Chantal, as F1.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Yep. Exactly.
    Thanks - that's just what I thought!!! .... I'm not sure Bremily fans have that figured out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    RS, not the only one now lithargic, has two different sources that has confirmed Chantal, as F1.
    RS has at least 5 sources. Are we sure one those couldn't be lithargic's?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    HA. We can start out own rebel team here. This is the first time I've been rooting for my favorite NOT to end up with the lead. It's hysterical.

Alexxxx, way to bring me back to reality! I'll need my wine supplied intravenously to get through every Monday night next summer.

ETA: But seriously, can we confirm when ET was shot somehow? It was aired 1/03 but when was it shot? It's the only thing giving me hope right now.
    Haha! Welcome to Team I-Have-A-Favorite-But-I-Don't-Want-Them-To-Be-F1!

I liked Jeremy in DeAnna's season.
    I liked Kiptyn in Jillian's season.
    I liked Chris in Ali's season.

Every one of those I liked for themselves, but didn't want them to be F1 because I didn't like the leads, and could see they weren't a match.

If I were an Emily fan this season, I would be strongly rooting against her as F1. Hey, I am!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl