Page 45 of 302 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    And as an older person I totally appreciate more heat now than I ever did
    This makes me smile.. lol.. I agree..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Couldn't agree more. She deserves someone to adore her and just her. She needs a man closer to her own age, someone stable, normal, committed. Just the opposite of Brad pretty much. Even Emily deserves better, but ehh, don't really care about her.
    Ok, Alanna..... let me see if I have this correct - you have switched to team 'Bremily' because:
    1) you are totally disgusted w/Brad
    2) do NOT feel he's good enough for Chantal &
    3) probably not good enough for Emily either, but since you don't care about her, it's Ok that she's F1?

Just want to be clear here......

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie View Post
    Honestly, with the screencap of Brad crying in the car. Something tells me whoever ends up being his F1 turns him down. I could be wrong but certain screencaps don't add up to a happy ending.
    This is what the TPTB want viewers to believe given his first go around. Brad has been very clear in his interviews that he did pick someone and that he is in love. BabyFaceC has said the same thing.

Another vote for Chantal here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    For this show yes, their relationship is going slower than my gramma with one leg. But in reality what percentage of people get engaged after 6 weeks? He was trying to get Laurel to marry him for 6(?) years now. I think he takes things slow normally. Geez he's 38 and still single I would say he's slow mover. Fast movers get married at 18 ... like good ole Channy O. Either him and Emily die trying to not be intimidated by each other or Chantal changed his ways.

Face it, he likes them both! ... they both can do better IMO.
    I'm not convinced he was trying to get Laurel to marry him for 6 years, or ever. I think jelle is right that if Brad ever really intended to marry Laurel, they would be married by now. Not to say that he didn't send the texts, I'm sure he did, but without her side of the convo, there's no context and they're meaningless for our purposes here IMO.

Everything is screwed up about this show. A miniscule percentage of people get engaged after a few weeks and actually make it, and those people don't start off being on a stupid reality TV show that is controlled by a misogynistic sadist. Brad was gobsmacked by Chantal on their first 1:1 date -- this is freakin crazy -- I just want to grab her hand and run away -- she's everything I've never had. They're doing the pushme-pullyou dance all the way to the FRC, but in the end I believe there was never anybody else out of these 30 women for him, even though he gave it his best try with all of them.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Chantal is getting a Favourite Edit?? that's news to me -to it's more of a whiney, manipulative edit.

My mother would call her behaviour acting like the 'little kid who took his marbles and went home'. hmph!!
    How does Chantal's edit compare with Ali's?
    Whiny, competitive, crier, rallying the girls in the house against a common enemy (Michelle, Vienna), terrible style that needs to be taken over by tptb...

I must say, he picked 4 amazing women to take to this point.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Chantal is getting a Favourite Edit?? that's news to me -to it's more of a whiney, manipulative edit.

My mother would call her behaviour acting like the 'little kid who took his marbles and went home'. hmph!!
    She sure is getting a lot of camera time. And if Em is to be next Bach'ette, then why aren't they showing her more? Even Ali got more camera time on Fake's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    How does Chantal's edit compare with Ali's?
    Whiny, competitive, crier, rallying the girls in the house against a common enemy (Michelle, Vienna), terrible style that needs to be taken over by tptb...
    Ali was considered the favourite before the show even began - at least on this board - before all the histrionics. (did I spell that right) As most folks, once they like someone, they can pretty much do anything but murder a puppy and still be loved. Ali fans loved that she stood up to Vienna.

When did Chantal rally anyone in a charge against Michelle?? I think the 2 incidents we saw were completely blown out of proportion.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

If Brad picked Emily, then who is going to be the 'ette? Chantal's edit is sure not very good, compared to Emily...from being an emotional basket case, to taking off her top, to her confrontations w/Michelle?? Just not understanding what is going on this season. I wouldn't be surprised that RS has been fed the wrong info..but Lithargic??

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    She sure is getting a lot of camera time. And if Em is to be next Bach'ette, then why aren't they showing her more? Even Ali got more camera time on Fake's season.
    I'm not picking the F! in this post but I can say without hesitation that Emily is not being edited as the next bachelorette - no way.
    I cannot for the life of me understand why so many think that she is just because of her backstory which is similar to Chris L (sad).
    Chris L had so much screen time, told so many jokes / PIs / conversations with the other guys. There was a lot of NON-Ali time shown with Chris L yeah he was edited as a fan favourate.
    Emily, not only is her actual personality shy and reservered, but they haven't even showcased her on screen personality at all. Nope she is not who they have in mind for the next bachelorette.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series