Page 44 of 302 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    He's said he's a people pleaser. He was trying to make Emily feel OK with the glacial pace their relationship is taking.
    For this show yes, their relationship is going slower than my gramma with one leg. But in reality what percentage of people get engaged after 6 weeks? He was trying to get Laurel to marry him for 6(?) years now. I think he takes things slow normally. Geez he's 38 and still single I would say he's slow mover. Fast movers get married at 18 ... like good ole Channy O. Either him and Emily die trying to not be intimidated by each other or Chantal changed his ways.

Face it, he likes them both! ... they both can do better IMO.

Chantal. He has to work way to hard with Emily and that would get old....fast. I don't really see the chemistry between them. I like Em but from what they've shown us....she's not a good conversationalist. She's kind of dull. Very sweet girl though.

As for Chantal...I love the girl but she's starting to get on my nerves. Save the tears for the privacy of your own room. Never let 'em see you sweat girl!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Brad told Emily that he is the type of person that takes things slow. Yet, with Chantal he jumped in pretty quickly. So why did he say that to Em? Telling her what she wanted to hear?
    I think Chantal is pursuing him and I do not see him pursuing her in return. As for Em, Brad has always done the pursuing and he will continue to do so until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Brad told Emily that he is the type of person that takes things slow. Yet, with Chantal he jumped in pretty quickly. So why did he say that to Em? Telling her what she wanted to hear?
    Telling US Chantal is not the one.

BTW cupcakes: thanks for the caps, they are terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    I think Chantal is pursuing him and I do not see him pursuing her in return. As for Em, Brad has always done the pursuing and he will continue to do so until the end.
    ITA, after 8+ years of whining and begging, it's second nature to him. Why would he choose the one who wants him when he can have the one who doesn't? It's just not in his nature.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Honestly, with the screencap of Brad crying in the car. Something tells me whoever ends up being his F1 turns him down. I could be wrong but certain screencaps don't add up to a happy ending.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Agree.

Molly had mentioned that folks told her that there seemed to be no sizzle between her and Jason and that they felt that she and Jason just did not seem to have 'the thing' between them - she said though it may not appear hot on screen, what we actually felt was completely the opposite. Plus she said that much of their chemistry was away from the camaras.
    It just appeared to be lacking.

Just mentioning.
    & I would agree with Molly..
    Were talking Emily being very reserved & has shown to have a shy side & she has told us she has that side to her personality & Brad reserved in real life away from cameras. Does that mean because Emily is reserved that she doesn't show passion in private & have passion in her system. Iam sure she is just as hot & passionate away from cameras. I think its also a very good reason that cameras have stayed back somewhat. I think its being nieve to suggest because a person doesn't see it on camera that it has to mean there is no passion.
    Brad keeps telling everyone also in his real life away from cameras he is slow & we know reserved.
    I think there are several pics out there that show a lot of intense chemistry with Brad & Emily & don't know why were not seeing them here on the board. I don't personally have a clue know how to bring them here.

Were moving at Emilys pace here & while some think its too slow it is most likely the pace Brad prefers in real life as he has said. Interesting Emily is the only one were moving at that pace with & Brad has said he will wait.

Emily has asked for time & for help in the process. Brad is doing that. he asked her to stay with him emotionaly & she is. I say we have to forget everyother season behind us & take this season as the closest to real life we will see in sometime. Two people working thorugh hurdles & hoops to get to life beyond reality TV & seeing what they really have in the outside world.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    ITA, after 8+ years of whining and begging, it's second nature to him. Why would he choose the one who wants him when he can have the one who doesn't? It's just not in his nature.
    You are right as usual. He is probably used to doing the chasing and probably thinks that it is normal and that a relationship should be hard work. We'll see if he picks Chantal in the end for a relationship "that just works."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    But Brad wants to procreate, donchaknow? They're going to have to be in the same room to do that. They're still playing Mother May I.
    With all the change up in edits music etc, there is one thing that will never change IMO with this show. They are not going to show a blatent love story from Epi 1.

They will create a favourite, in this case Chantal, who will be the next 'ette IMO.

Chantal is getting a Favourite Edit?? that's news to me -to it's more of a whiney, manipulative edit.

My mother would call her behaviour acting like the 'little kid who took his marbles and went home'. hmph!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono