Page 42 of 302 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Can i ask what is considered the F1 music - the only F1 music I recall (that's been used for more than F1) is the piano music accompanied by a horn - Trumpet? It's the big sweeping music we've often heard and associated with F1 - did that play during the Catalina date? I don't remember that it did.

No, its not a piano its a GUITAR - Over many seasons I've tried to find out the name of the piece, and never been successful.

And it did play during the Catalina date - just before they went inside the big tent, to get out of the rain which was just beginning to fall. I think its either just before he tells her to keep quiet, and just kiss him - its right around that segment. On the tape I viewed, the timestamp on the bottom of the screen read 8:25 /12:10.

If I'm wrong, then I stand corrected and apologize for my error.

FORT Regular

I think that the F1 is Chantal. Never wavered from that opinion - never jumped ship or had second thoughts. To confirm my opinion -- I refer to the first 1-1 date Brad & Chantal had at Catalina Island. At precisely the 8.25 12:10 mark, the beautiful F1 music begins. It plays for less than 5 seconds, but nonetheless, there it is. Its been commented on these boards over & over again for countless seasons - that at some point during the show, the F1 music is played - our dear MF giving us that subliminal clue to the final girl. It was played for Tessa (during the princess date-where Andy 'showered' her with diamonds and a dress) -- for DeAnna during the 2-1 date with Brad on the rooftop, when they were alone in (hot tub? pool? on the rooftop of some building) For all intents and purposes DeAnna was the F1, Brad even said she would have been. I believe it also played for Shayne, but I didn't watch that dud of a season. The best part of that whole date, IMO, was at the very end, when we hear Chantal say 'thank you God for the rain', and Brad agreeing. (can't remember exactly what he said). We can all agree to disagree on almost everything that we have seen thus far. The 'truth' will be revealed in the very last 5 minutes of this series. It has been ever thus. I liked Brad on his first go-round. Like him still. He's human - he's made mistakes, errors in judgment - but then who amongst us all has'nt. Just that our mistakes are not laid bare in gossip tabloids, or TV. I choose not to listen or read Laurel's tawdry story. Why she would want to hurt a man she dated/whatever for 8 years, is beyond my comprehension. Why do any of us want to stick a knife in the heart of any other human being? except possibly for personal satisfaction - which can be a cold companion on a lonely night. Thanks to Brad for taking the 'high road' and choosing not to do to her, what she has done to him. Tit for Tat doesn't necessarily accomplish anything. Brad chooses Chantal. She chooses him back. Off they go into the sunset, to live their lives, I wish them all the best.

I'm not talking about any guitar music - this piece was actually played during an Anguilla date, but I can't remember - it's definitely a horn and piano.

so, we're talking about different pieces - that's what I wanted to know. I don't have that episode anymore so I can't go back and watch.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I can understand listening for the F1 music, however the folks in the edit thread are doing a fabulous job and have determined, a lot of things that we saw in the past is not so this season. At one point, the positioning of the girls had Shawntel as the F1, which put some posters in panic mode thinking that perhaps RS got the names mixed up.

IMO Emily is getting the Roberto edit. Sits back, smiles, no drama, no worries about any of the other contestants. Even down to the episode number 7, Ali/Roberto Portugal where Ali confirmed herself that is when she knew she was falling in love and just before the HTD's. Roberto says in the clip before their Portugal date, its important for him to make sure he tells Ali how he feels.

We saw it was important for Brad to tell Emily how he feels in Epi 7, the date where Brad warns us to watch the love story.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    I can understand listening for the F1 music, however the folks in the edit thread are doing a fabulous job and have determined, a lot of things that we saw in the past is not so this season. At one point, the positioning of the girls had Shawntel as the F1, which put some posters in panic mode thinking that perhaps RS got the names mixed up.

IMO Emily is getting the Roberto edit. Sits back, smiles, no drama, no worries about any of the other contestants. Even down to the episode number 7, Ali/Roberto Portugal where Ali confirmed herself that is when she knew she was falling in love and just before the HTD's. Roberto says in the clip before their Portugal date, its important for him to make sure he tells Ali how he feels.

We saw it was important for Brad to tell Emily how he feels in Epi 7, the date where Brad warns us to watch the love story.
    I know, I really appreciated the heads-up from him otherwise I would have been confused, still. Thanks, Brad! You're a pal
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

That was sweet, Brad going to the extreme effort (it seemed to me) of choking out a few words of intention towards Emily.

And her statement back to him at the end of the date, "thank you".

If this is a F1 relationship, it's the most uncomfortable one I've ever seen.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Stilted and formal – something Bradley is not.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

It is one of the sweetest F1 relationship IMO. She's not chasing him at all, he's doing all the chasing and tells her repeatedly every minute he spends with her is pheonominal, and that he cares about her, a lot. He is gentle, caring, and sensative to her concerns.

And there is absolutely zero heat, zero passion.

It is one of the sweetest F1 relationship IMO. She's not chasing him at all, he's doing all the chasing and tells her repeatedly every minute he spends with her is pheonominal, and that he cares about her, a lot. He is gentle, caring, and sensative to her concerns.
    Yes he is. You can tell how she feels about him, by the look on her face. It reeks of a girl that is falling in love. Their both sprung.