Page 4 of 302 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4193361;
    Ms. Crying Crazy Pants.
    Love her! Yeppers, Chantel!
    In Love with Love

I honestly think it will be Chantal but I really hope that its Emily. Her story just touches my heart and I want her to find someone who can love her daughter as much as he loves Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;4195284;
    I honestly think it will be Chantal but I really hope that its Emily. Her story just touches my heart and I want her to find someone who can love her daughter as much as he loves Emily.
    I do, too. I just don't think Brad is the guy for her. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4195313;
    I do, too. I just don't think Brad is the guy for her. JMO.
    Yeah I'm also not sure about her and Brad because of the preview of what is gonna happen next episode with the hometown with them standing at the door..they seemed distant to each other and he said something I forgot what that made me just think it isn't going to last with them two sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;4195319;
    Yeah I'm also not sure about her and Brad because of the preview of what is gonna happen next episode with the hometown with them standing at the door..they seemed distant to each other and he said something I forgot what that made me just think it isn't going to last with them two sadly.
    He said he doesn't want "this [date] to end so awkwardly." I'm sure the date will be perfect in the end though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195322;
    He said he doesn't want "this [date] to end so awkwardly." I'm sure the date will be perfect in the end though.
    Thanks! I knew it was something along that lines but also didn't want to get it mixed up either.

Do you think any of the F4 girls other then Chantal would be willing to uproot their lives and move to Austin to live with Brad?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;4195334;
    Do you think any of the F4 girls other then Chantal would be willing to uproot their lives and move to Austin to live with Brad?
    I do think if Emily's chosen , she would be willing to move. I see her getting her own place though. Getting Ricki comfortable in Austin before taking the next step with Brad.

As for Ashley, I couldn't tell you. She could start her dental practice in Austin but I have no clue..

I see Shawntel's downfall is Brad not seeing her as moving. Even if she says she would. she works in a family owned business. I dont think Brad would put her in that position , not when he has other options.

Chantal after Emily dumps him because she caught him cheating with her. (That's the thing that makes it the most controversial season in TB history.)
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Regular

At this point I do believe Chantal will be the final choice and that those 2 have the best chance to make it. Best of luck to them both.

However, I'm still furious at the production team. I am sick to death of the F2 always getting an incredible edit while the F1 is always made to appear nutty, immature, drama queen, callous, etc.

I'm tired of it. Just give us a love story. Why is Tenley made out to be a Disney Princess while Vienna is shown to be the drama starter the girls in the house love to hate. Chris L is made to be the second coming (Christ L) while Roberto was hidden in comparison. Reid was the one who had countless women swooning but Ed who couldn't decide between work and Jillian was chosen. Emily is Mother Teresa reincarnated but Chantal is portrayed as an emotional basketcase.

Enough already. Quit doing the switcharoo on us. So Chantal and Brad are the better match but I am hoping it's Emily only because that is what has practically been shoved in our faces and I'm tired of the switch being made. And it would be entertaining to see RS get punked. lol

But whatever. It's like every season conceals the real love story currently happening and has becoming nothing but a set up for the next bach/bette.

I'm cranky this morning.