Page 302 of 302 FirstFirst ... 202252292293294295296297298299300301302
Results 3,011 to 3,015 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

About 20 minutes to go for the finale and I still think its Emily.

Brad is so happy in all his interviews, like a little boy so can't wait to see how his 2nd go around ends. And I hope he can make it work in real life. He deserves to be happy.

If Emily ends up not being F1, I'm gonna fall right off my sofa. You'll can picture me on the floor with my jaw right next to the rest of my body
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    About 20 minutes to go for the finale and I still think its Emily.

Brad is so happy in all his interviews, like a little boy so can't wait to see how his 2nd go around ends. And I hope he can make it work in real life. He deserves to be happy.

If Emily ends up not being F1, I'm gonna fall right off my sofa. You'll can picture me on the floor with my jaw right next to the rest of my body
    Same! But also that agonized scream you hear will be mine that my girl is with him. I'm definitely on Emily F1 train.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Same! But also that agonized scream you hear will be mine that my girl is with him. I'm definitely on Emily F1 train.
    Woo hoo. Emily for F1!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Woo hoo. Emily for F1!
    I just want to see a lasting love story.....please let Babyface be right and RS be wrong!

FORT Newbie

I hope it is Emily. But if not, I hope she is the next Bachelorette. I wouldn't mind Chantal...it is just something bothers me about her jumping into marriage number two with abandon. But I think Chantal is great also. The final two are both great girls...whomever doesn't marry/get engaged to Brad definitely should be the next Bachelorette.

I can honestly say this is the first time watching a finale of any of these Bachelor/Bachelorette shows where I liked both of the final two. Which I guess, speaks highly of Brad's sincerity...I hope.

Sorry, I lurk often. Rarely post...been a member for a while. Love ya'lls insight.