Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200250290291292293294295296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 Screen Cap Discussion 2.0

Am I crazy to think that Emily turns him down for some reason? Doesn't mean she isn't his F1 still.

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    To me it's not the postponement - as of last week they were booked on a couple of different shows then one gets cancelled, then the others - why bother having MF book them if you didnt' want to do them in the first place it would be fine if he said - "How about we do them after Em and I get to spend a week or so together". I'm sure MF passed the itinerary by Brad before/during the time he was booking them in the first place, since he'd have to be available for them.
    How many weeks in advance do these TV shows book it's guest. Esp as they know WHEN TB is coming to an end. Me thinks TPTB didn't keep somebody on top of what Brad's wishes were.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I get that. I'm just thinking in terms of what people think.. and how Brad thinks. How many times did he break the rules this season? You always get the real Brad if he has any control over it.
    See, I've never bought into that "rule breaking". There are people on this board who know something about the inner workings of this show, I believe. Admittedly, I am not one of them, but I do firmly believe that NOTHING happens on this show, that isn't sanctioned by TPTB. And I mean NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by bronwyn View Post
    see, i've never bought into that "rule breaking". There are people on this board who know something about the inner workings of this show, i believe. Admittedly, i am not one of them, but i do firmly believe that nothing happens on this show, that isn't sanctioned by tptb. And i mean nothing.
    I agree they know EVERYTHING!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

Emily is definitely F1, however, the only person I really care about in this show is Chantal. I do hope that Brad and Emily work out whatever issues they had/have and I wish them nothing but the best. I think I'll just skip the show and go back and watch when Chantal shows up at the AFTRC.

FORT Regular

I think there is trouble in Paradise. I almost don't want to watch the show just the ATFR. BabyFaceC keeps saying all is okay, at this point I don't think it has worked out, much to my chagrin.

FORT Newbie

hey i'm new and i was just wondering why everyone keeps saying there is trouble in paradise between emily and brad we all dont know what they have been doing these couple of months since the show has started to air on tv. so who do all of you know that they are already having trouble when there is no actual prof. as for chantal she has always been my favorite and i wish her well in her life hopeful, she has moved on and this whole "bachelor" franchise has been a learning experience.

FORT Fan

well according to reality steve they broke up once in the past three months, are back together and still engaged but they will put on a happy face tonight but things aren't that great behind the smiles

again remember this is reality steve we are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    well according to reality steve they broke up once in the past three months, are back together and still engaged but they will put on a happy face tonight but things aren't that great behind the smiles

again remember this is reality steve we are talking about
    I love love love your comment above !!!!

I am hoping Brad and Emily work out & everything is WONDERFUL!!!

FORT Fan

ha thanks

me 2 and its nice to see a couple from the show actually act like a real couple in the real world.... couples break up and get back together all the time....