Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Newbie

Re: Who do you

I know the show is edited, but if Chantal is his F1 why in the previews showing images from the FRC we hear Brad say "I hope she loves me back, if not I'm lost" (or something in that respect). He already knows Chantal loves him!
    Based on the chemistry it looks like Chantal is the F1.
    The thing with Emily is that Brad does not have control of their relationship and he seems scared of that. With Chantal he can play his lead part...at least for what we can see.
    As for the F1, I still hope to be surprised by the ending!

As of this past episode i would say Emily...brad seems to work the hardest for her at this point. who knows what'd happen in the next few episodes though... I don't think Brad has yet fallen in love with anyone for this guess to be conclusive yet...
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

I hope Chantel, he just always seems at easy with her and he's always trying to make things at easy for her.

Emily just doesn't seem to be that into him

I hope it's Emily. I do think Brad makes her very happy. She is just one who doesn't gush all over a guy, IMO. Her feelings are more hidden. Some people are this way. He already knows Chantal loves him. She told him so. So, with the comment "I hope she loves me back"..it sounds more like he's talking about Emily.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

changing my mind after the latest brad blog -- it's definitely chantal they'd never be that obvious about an F1
    Team Alibeartito

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I am actually counting on RS to be right and the F1 being Chantal.....she's the only one I can really see anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by cip25;4193844;
    I know the show is edited, but if Chantal is his F1 why in the previews showing images from the FRC we hear Brad say "I hope she loves me back, if not I'm lost" (or something in that respect). He already knows Chantal loves him!
    Based on the chemistry it looks like Chantal is the F1.
    The thing with Emily is that Brad does not have control of their relationship and he seems scared of that. With Chantal he can play his lead part...at least for what we can see.
    As for the F1, I still hope to be surprised by the ending!
    Hi newbie,
    Welcome aboard. The key to the statement is timing and context. We don't know when he said that. It could have been the first week before he even met the ladies. For example. Pretend convo from Brad the first week

I am so hopeful that this season I will find the girl of my dreams that I can love for ever. I hope she loves me back, if not I'm lost. From this TPTB then snip the pieces they want and splice them as they see fit. I have no idea who is the f1 for sure, just that we are at the mercy of TPTB as far as the splicing edit goes.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fan

Emily! Brad looked like a "goner" last night during their kiss.

Emily. He's gone and there's no return for him.

Chantal. By a country mile.