Page 298 of 302 FirstFirst ... 198248288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3015

Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fan

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    F2 wasn't at AFRC??
    NO I was asking..I thought I read it somewhere..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    hm interesting...well regardless of who brad picks i really do think this no media deal is a huge read flag if the travis/sarah situation was the ONLY incident this has happened before... I can't see being away from ricki as the deal breaker for these appearances especially given Emily was away from her for a FULL 6 weeks a few months ago 3-4 days scattered about couldn't be much compared to that and all the 'hideout' retreats she'd have been doing if she is indeed F1

The no media is huge to me as well. They could be interviewed on GMA or most any show from the comfort of Brad's loft. Also, puzzling is the lack of time spent together. We have tweets and pics of Brad out by himself a lot since mid February. When did Laurel's story hit the stands? I also think the Costa Rica episode when Chantal didn't do him in favors with Emily either.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal View Post
    The no media is huge to me as well. They could be interviewed on GMA or most any show from the comfort of Brad's loft. Also, puzzling is the lack of time spent together. We have tweets and pics of Brad out by himself a lot since mid February. When did Laurel's story hit the stands? I also think the Costa Rica episode when Chantal didn't do him in favors with Emily either.
    Brad did say that he was worried about the overnights date right?

Or the Vegas episode when he says he was pulling Emily aside, not because of a connection, but because he'd do that with anyone. I know I wouldn't like hearing that.

You're right, they could do a satellite interview, skype, or whatever they use these days.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    [tongue in cheek] Good grief, I'm so sick of people forgetting about the SIXTY THREE presents she left for Ricky, that more than make up for a 9-week (YES, you are correct, 9 week) absence.

Maybe people are missing the fact that it was One Present from Mommy EVERY morning, not every other or something like that.

I'm all about raising independent kids. But let's be real. NINE WEEKS?! Five year old's can be exceptionally well cared for by other trusted adults day to day -- relatives or even hired help. Been there, done that, day in and day out for 15 years.

But NINE WEEKS (with one break in the middle) is a freakin' leave of absence -- for filming a TV show?? All in the LONG TERM interest of what exactly? Mommy needs travel, romance and adventure? Finding a New Daddy? Climbing some professional ladder?

I will never get used to it.

And now Mommy can't leave for 3 days to do R&K, Ellen, and JK! Not buying the No Media = Mommy/Brad/Little Ricki time! Little Ricki would love NYC and the mega ToysRUs.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    I don't get this. Sorry

What did lil Ricki do while mommy was off traveling and being on tv?

Why is a few day here in the US such a big deal when a worldwide tour was okay?

The media tour isn't for Brad. It's for a show that is a multi-million dollar business that employs people, offers returns to investors and needs it's free promo.
    And a happy couple building a relationship will make them ALOT more money in the long run than a week of media immediately following the finale.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Or the Vegas episode when he says he was pulling Emily aside, not because of a connection, but because he'd do that with anyone. I know I wouldn't like hearing that.

You're right, they could do a satellite interview, skype, or whatever they use these days.
    Yep. There were lots of little red flags along the way, if you're looking at it from Emily's perspective. For me, texting Laurel -- for any reason -- after I let him come home and meet my daughter, and he acted so invested, would be a deal breaker. The last Laurel text was supposedly Nov. 2, immediately after the HTDs.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

actually this is a goo point you bring...it rubbed me the wrong way when he said it as well. he told emily straight to her face that he likes her and that's the only reason he's giving her the rose - this was at the pool at the end of the day. the next day at the rose ceremony he tells chantal the ONLY reason he pulled emily aside was cos of the sensitive issue... to emily this wouldn't sound very good at all eventho he didn't really lie about anything or be dishonest...
    Team Alibeartito

Yeah Luvvy, that bugged me too. He told Chantal that it was not because of the special connection with Emily, then he told Emily is was not because of her past, NASCAR or anything other than the fact that he was falling for her. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And now Mommy can't leave for 3 days to do R&K, Ellen, and JK! Not buying the No Media = Mommy/Brad/Little Ricki time! Little Ricki would love NYC and the mega ToysRUs.
    Only Emily knows what is best for lil Ricki. They have all the time in the world to do those things. In fact, a media circus that demands a shy lil girl which includes invading her life on the first few real days of it that now includes Brad in the open. I get it. I totally do.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 02:53 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar