Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    This was my reply to another post in a different thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only person Brad continually expressed his feelings for was with Emily.

- Nascar group date: "This rose is about you. It's not about today. It's not about Nascar. It's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you and I hope you feel the same way."

- Anguilla date - He set up the 'perfect date' for her so he can finally tell her how he feels about HER. "Em, alright. This is where I don't want to fail here. Em, I care for you SO much and I take things slowly because I care so much about you. I don't want to walk away from conversations regretting anything. I just want to be myself but this is me. I move very slowly. Trust me, it's not from lack of interest. I care more for you than I should probably say right now."

- S. Africa date - He replies back to her that he, too. "Emily, please listen to me very carefully when I say this--I am falling in love with you, too. I am, and I want you to know that but I am not going to sit here and listen to you tell me that and me not say anything back. And I mean that with everything that I am--that I am falling in love with you. And it makes me the happiest guy in the world to hear you say the same thing."

RIGHT?
    Thanks for writing those out. I really do think Emily is the F1 and I say that as a Chantal fan. But can I just say...I hate the way he talks here! It's like he's talking to a child "Please listen to me very carefully..." I know, not a popular opinion, and I'm fairly confident they talk normally in real life, but I'd hate it if every conversation we had consisted of these big drawn out "pronouncements" but then again, this is The Bachelor.

FORT Newbie

This season is or was about showing Brad in a positive light. Is Emily is not the F1, do you think that letting Emily go to the FRC just to say her "NO, you are not the ONE" after hearing the whole season about her tragedy, will show Brad as a good person? He cared enough for Ashley to let her go before the RC. During this season he was extra caring for Emily, for her daughter. I don't see how can he agree to let her come to the FRC just to reject her!!!
    Just my thought!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cip25 View Post
    This season is or was about showing Brad in a positive light. Is Emily is not the F1, do you think that letting Emily go to the FRC just to say her "NO, you are not the ONE" after hearing the whole season about her tragedy, will show Brad as a good person? He cared enough for Ashley to let her go before the RC. During this season he was extra caring for Emily, for her daughter. I don't see how can he agree to let her come to the FRC just to reject her!!!
    Just my thought!
    Precisely, and he will not be asking Emily for a chance to be a real father to little Ricki the day before the Final rose ceremony. This is clear as the daylight and we do not have to be a genius to figure it out...Emily is the one he loves and the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    They've canceled all media for at least 2 weeks. And I cannot see them doing anything post those 2 weeks because general audience will have moved on.

ETA: Thanks for writing it all out Cupcakes
    so when BFC said on Friday that they would be doing media, just not right away, but likely by Thursday - he was fibbing?? It sure does give me pause as to the status of the relationship
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Just checked nothing on for Monday 3/21 either... checked Reg/Kel, Ellen, and Kimmel... guide doesn't go out any further at this point.
    my dish says Brad for R&K tomorrow - but I do remember someone posting that that was cancelled. Although I did take pause when it only listed Brad, not Brad and his chose one......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    my dish says Brad for R&K tomorrow - but I do remember someone posting that that was cancelled. Although I did take pause when it only listed Brad, not Brad and his chose one......
    Mine says the same thing. Jason Bateman & Brad Womack. I seem to remember another season where the lead was the only one listed & not the lead with F1. Was it Ali, or maybe Jake?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    Mine says the same thing. Jason Bateman & Brad Womack. I seem to remember another season where the lead was the only one listed & not the lead with F1. Was it Ali, or maybe Jake?
    On the R&K site is says only Jason Bateman for Tues

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cip25 View Post
    Just my thought!
    He would need to move far, far away IF he did this. Em is F1.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    so when BFC said on Friday that they would be doing media, just not right away, but likely by Thursday - he was fibbing?? It sure does give me pause as to the status of the relationship
    Yes, they've canceled media including R&K and Harrison, Ashley and probably Chantal will be doing it instead.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    He would need to move far, far away IF he did this. Em is F1.
    Nice of Brad to let Ashley H. go, if that's really what happened. She may have expressed a desire to leave and not be dumped. We don't know.

Still, these girls signed up for this. They are adults and know the rules of the show. They know the will be mislead and only one will be the one.

Just like Chantal was misled while he chose Emily. Emily could be in the same boat. The fact that she has a child has nothing to do with this at all. She chose to leave that child for 6 weeks and play this game on television.

If she went to F2, then why should we blame Brad? Are Michele and Emily somehow deserving of special treatment?

I don't think so. I think they fully expected they could be gone the entire time and not win the Brad-prize!