Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Poor lonely Brad.
    I agree, poor lonely Brad, he can't wait to be with his F1!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    You would think Fleiss would want to do as much as he can to showcase all the couples who are still together and in love to show that the process actually works for some people, etc. It's just strange that they're not doing any media rounds and they're not together right now. You'd think they'd be together this weekend since the finale is tomorrow.
    No F1 has ever been a single parent either...I am sure Emily can't just take off and hang with Brad in a bunker for days at a time. He was MTA from Tuesday to Friday so I assume they may have been together then.

The show ends tomorrow, since they are not doing a lot of press this week they can have the whole week together out in the open rather than stay locked behind doors with a 5 year old.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    In two weeks, it will be old news and not as many media sources will be interested. Can't believe MF gave his blessing without a good reason.

We may never know that reason.
    Maybe Brad has some compromising photos of MF and is using them to blackmail him into letting them out of the media tour.

I just wanted to jump into the discussion of Trista and Ryan doing public performances despite having 2 children VS Brad and Em not doing any because of little Rickki.

I agree that Brad probably wants to start his relationship with his new family asap and is therefore not doing the media rounds.
    I also think that Trista and Ryan have been paid for every public appearance that they both individually and as a family has made since their season. Props to them to make their relationship work but Trista has milked her Bachelorette connections for every last drop. Not that I blame her for doing so but she has. Brad at this point probably does not care. They may do PR stuff later and as time goes by but for now, I get the feeling that Brad wants a temporary out from the glare.
    Hopefully we will get to see them soon though.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

The title of this thread is WHO DO YOU THINK IS F1? Not who is going on the media circus or who has gone on the media circus or speculation about Emily's future living plans.

Please take all those discussions to the CHAT thread.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Emily is definitely F1. Just view this vlog after her 1:1 date aired. She looked happy talking about the date and of Brad, whom she calls "the best".
    Emily wonders 'What was I thinking during that date?' | The Bachelor
    Last edited by bing22; 03-13-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Is there a chance that Chantal knows that Brad's heart is not with her, so she's the one who breaks up with him at the FRC? Chantal is a rather smart girl who showed all season that she could read situations very, very accurately. The previews also make it look--though it may be misleading--that things don't go smoothly at the LCD night conversation. If she knew she wasn't the F1, I could see her figuratively "slapping him in the face" a second time by being the one to "end things."

As for Chantal at the ATFR, I thought a press release said that there was a specially arranged conference call with the F2 and Chris Harrison for Tuesday AM. It seems that the ATFR will be dedicated to the show's successful couples, and we won't hear from Chantal until Tuesday.

It's Mother Teresa aka Emily.
    I realize this is reality TV, but Emily has definitely received the sainthood edit.
    Not believable, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Emily. No doubt in my mind.

As for Chantal at the ATFR, I thought a press release said that there was a specially arranged conference call with the F2 and Chris Harrison for Tuesday AM. It seems that the ATFR will be dedicated to the show's successful couples, and we won't hear from Chantal until Tuesday.

The F2 always has a conference call with reporters though. It usually is after the "happy" couple give their interviews with the press. Chantal was spotted out and about on Thursday. They filmed the After the Final Rose on Tuesday. I really think she was at the taping like the episode description on TV Guide said. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."