Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Maybe so Brad can ask her why she's dating another guy while 'engaged' to him?
    you are on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    To me there can be only to scenerios.

1- The Brad and Emily relationship is very fragle and ready to go Kaput or

2- They are doing awesome and want out of the circus so they can start their new lives pronto and could care less what anyone says about them.

Just my take.
    Trista and Ryan have 2 kids and have been married for 7 years, obviously doing great, and they're being dragged out every season. Ali and Roberto were doing great post their show and were and still are dragged all over the place as much as possible. My cynical self says Fleiss wants to showcase a happy, beautiful couple who is in love as much as possible regardless of what they themselves feel, want or ask.

Obviously just my take. YMMV.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Trista and Ryan have 2 kids and have been married for 7 years, obviously doing great, and they're being dragged out every season. Ali and Roberto were doing great post their show and were and still are dragged all over the place as much as possible. My cynical self says Fleiss wants to showcase a happy, beautiful couple who is in love as much as possible regardless of what they themselves feel, want or ask.

Obviously just my take. YMMV.
    You would think Fleiss would want to do as much as he can to showcase all the couples who are still together and in love to show that the process actually works for some people, etc. It's just strange that they're not doing any media rounds and they're not together right now. You'd think they'd be together this weekend since the finale is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Well of course he chose someone FOR him. That goes without saying. Chris H. also said Brad chose someone that made him the happiest.
    It was the tone. It was like Brad made the right choice ------ for him with emphasis on the last part. It stood out to me. CH could be playing with us. It wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    You would think Fleiss would want to do as much as he can to showcase all the couples who are still together and in love to show that the process actually works for some people, etc. It's just strange that they're not doing any media rounds and they're not together right now. You'd think they'd be together this weekend since the finale is tomorrow.
    Yes, I would absolutely think so.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It was the tone. It was like Brad made the right choice ------ for him with emphasis on the last part. It stood out to me. CH could be playing with us. It wouldn't be the first time.

It definitely isn't the first time he has. Brad said the woman he chose makes him want to be a better man. I don't know about you but didn't he recently decribe Emily being that person for him, too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Thanks girl!

Why is it that Ali got to spend the 2 weekends before the finale with Roberto but Brad isn't? Where is Miss Emily?
    IDK, was there a NASCAR event that she felt compelled to attend?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Nope. It's an off weekend for NASCAR.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    No, but she IS a mom and does have a little girl to take care of. I would say that is why Em and Brad don't see each other as much as Brad would like to see her like he said. They were just with each other 3 days ago doing a photo shoot so it's not like they NEVER see each other
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Nope. It's an off weekend for NASCAR.
    Poor lonely Brad.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl