Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2911
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Maybe so Brad can ask her why she's dating another guy while 'engaged' to him?
    you are on a roll!

  2. #2912
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    To me there can be only to scenerios.

    1- The Brad and Emily relationship is very fragle and ready to go Kaput or

    2- They are doing awesome and want out of the circus so they can start their new lives pronto and could care less what anyone says about them.

    Just my take.
    Trista and Ryan have 2 kids and have been married for 7 years, obviously doing great, and they're being dragged out every season. Ali and Roberto were doing great post their show and were and still are dragged all over the place as much as possible. My cynical self says Fleiss wants to showcase a happy, beautiful couple who is in love as much as possible regardless of what they themselves feel, want or ask.

    Obviously just my take. YMMV.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #2913
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Trista and Ryan have 2 kids and have been married for 7 years, obviously doing great, and they're being dragged out every season. Ali and Roberto were doing great post their show and were and still are dragged all over the place as much as possible. My cynical self says Fleiss wants to showcase a happy, beautiful couple who is in love as much as possible regardless of what they themselves feel, want or ask.

    Obviously just my take. YMMV.
    You would think Fleiss would want to do as much as he can to showcase all the couples who are still together and in love to show that the process actually works for some people, etc. It's just strange that they're not doing any media rounds and they're not together right now. You'd think they'd be together this weekend since the finale is tomorrow.

  4. #2914
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Well of course he chose someone FOR him. That goes without saying. Chris H. also said Brad chose someone that made him the happiest.
    It was the tone. It was like Brad made the right choice ------ for him with emphasis on the last part. It stood out to me. CH could be playing with us. It wouldn't be the first time.

  5. #2915
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    You would think Fleiss would want to do as much as he can to showcase all the couples who are still together and in love to show that the process actually works for some people, etc. It's just strange that they're not doing any media rounds and they're not together right now. You'd think they'd be together this weekend since the finale is tomorrow.
    Yes, I would absolutely think so.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #2916
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It was the tone. It was like Brad made the right choice ------ for him with emphasis on the last part. It stood out to me. CH could be playing with us. It wouldn't be the first time.

    It definitely isn't the first time he has. Brad said the woman he chose makes him want to be a better man. I don't know about you but didn't he recently decribe Emily being that person for him, too?

  7. #2917
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Thanks girl!

    Why is it that Ali got to spend the 2 weekends before the finale with Roberto but Brad isn't? Where is Miss Emily?
    IDK, was there a NASCAR event that she felt compelled to attend?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  8. #2918
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    IDK, was there a NASCAR event that she felt compelled to attend?
    Nope. It's an off weekend for NASCAR.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  9. #2919
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    IDK, was there a NASCAR event that she felt compelled to attend?
    No, but she IS a mom and does have a little girl to take care of. I would say that is why Em and Brad don't see each other as much as Brad would like to see her like he said. They were just with each other 3 days ago doing a photo shoot so it's not like they NEVER see each other
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  10. #2920
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Nope. It's an off weekend for NASCAR.
    Poor lonely Brad.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.