Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I love how he says that in his opinion, the ending is one of the best!
    He corrected himself, didn't he? He started to say, "one of the best" but then he retracted and said, "THE best ending" that he could've asked for!

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    If Brad chose Chantal than I think he'd be praising something a little different. Probably along the lines of, "I hope the audience can understand my decision..." or something like it. Almost like asking for forgiveness but either way, I'm happy that Brad found love again and he seems like he's in a really good place.
    CH did say that Brad made the right choice "for him" so perhaps that was an indication it may not be the fan favorite. Brad has to avoid real hints in his comments so why would he apologize now?

As I said before, I think it's likely that Brad has chosen Emily but there seems to be a number of things that don't fit with that.

This was my reply to another post in a different thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only person Brad continually expressed his feelings for was with Emily.

- Nascar group date: "This rose is about you. It's not about today. It's not about Nascar. It's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you and I hope you feel the same way."

- Anguilla date - He set up the 'perfect date' for her so he can finally tell her how he feels about HER. "Em, alright. This is where I don't want to fail here. Em, I care for you SO much and I take things slowly because I care so much about you. I don't want to walk away from conversations regretting anything. I just want to be myself but this is me. I move very slowly. Trust me, it's not from lack of interest. I care more for you than I should probably say right now."

- S. Africa date - He replies back to her that he, too. "Emily, please listen to me very carefully when I say this--I am falling in love with you, too. I am, and I want you to know that but I am not going to sit here and listen to you tell me that and me not say anything back. And I mean that with everything that I am--that I am falling in love with you. And it makes me the happiest guy in the world to hear you say the same thing."

RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Thanks girl!

Why is it that Ali got to spend the 2 weekends before the finale with Roberto but Brad isn't? Where is Miss Emily?
    I was wondering about that to. I think maybe it was cupcakes who also posted a pick of Brad being seen out in West Hollywood Tuesday before the taping. I thought that was kind of weird as well. I guess maybe it's possible the F1 hadn't flown in yet, just kinda weird they weren't together yet.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 03-13-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    CH did say that Brad made the right choice "for him" so perhaps that was an indication it may not be the fan favorite. Brad has to avoid real hints in his comments so why would he apologize now?

As I said before, I think it's likely that Brad has chosen Emily but there seems to be a number of things that don't fit with that.

Well of course he chose someone FOR him. That goes without saying. Chris H. also said Brad chose someone that made him the happiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    That's true. What reason would there be to postpone it for chantal.
    Maybe so Brad can ask her why she's dating another guy while 'engaged' to him?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Here are BFC's posts:
    I took the second post as him clearing up an earlier post. At first he said they wouldn't until at least Thursday. Now he is basically saying all next week. In my mind next week starts tomorrow.

Either way I am just happy for the couple and am glad they are taking some time to enjoy either other away from the spotlight.

Just checked nothing on for Monday 3/21 either... checked Reg/Kel, Ellen, and Kimmel... guide doesn't go out any further at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Truthfully this would make the most sense to me. That or that they're already kaput.

No matter what any "source" says I cannot see Fleiss and Co. giving up showcasing a bright, new happy couple with a story like Emily's. Maybe it's my cynical side, IDK, but that's the only way I see it.
    To me there can be only to scenerios.

1- The Brad and Emily relationship is very fragle and ready to go Kaput or

2- They are doing awesome and want out of the circus so they can start their new lives pronto and could care less what anyone says about them.

Just my take.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Just checked nothing on for Monday 3/21 either... checked Reg/Kel, Ellen, and Kimmel... guide doesn't go out any further at this point.
    Yea cause it was postponed two weeks not one