Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    It's not Brad's decision.
    Yes, sure. They told him, "Brad... you will not do media rounds because WE SAID SO."

Whether it is his choice (not that anyone has proof he had anything to do with the postponement) or not, I'm sure he doesn't have any problems with it. I know I wouldn't! MORE TIME WITH HIS LADY LOVE!

Maybe they are worried about the audience warming up to the new Bachelorette Ashley. Her edit didn't really showcase her fun side for the most part and from the polls I have seen not a lot of fans are giddy about this choice.

What I mean is maybe after the finale on Monday they figure it will tie even the die hard fans over while they go on a media blitz trying to showcase Ashley. Just a thought because fans love hearing from the couple especially if they are still together long after the show is filmed.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Postponing media rounds for a few days/weeks. Sure sounds a lot like something Brad would do for Emily.
    It really shows imo how serious he IS about this working. The respect he has for his F1 is admirable. Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    That's true. What reason would there be to postpone it for chantal.
    A big one could be that people are up in arms because he didn't pick poor sweet Emily. Can you imagine?

I actually think Brad & Chantal would be okay giving interviews in that case but maybe Fleiss pulled the plug.

If Emily's the f1, I'm not sure why they wouldn't do interviews or why Fleiss wouldn't be pushing them to. Emily obviously has someone to watch Ricki and I doubt she'd want her to be around the media stuff. All they really needed to do was a day in NYC doing GMA and R&K (usually same day) and possibly Ellen & JK in L.A. so it's not exactly an onerous schedule.

A shot of the final two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    A big one could be that people are up in arms because he didn't pick poor sweet Emily. Can you imagine?

I actually think Brad & Chantal would be okay giving interviews in that case but maybe Fleiss pulled the plug.

If Emily's the f1, I'm not sure why they wouldn't do interviews or why Fleiss wouldn't be pushing them to. Emily obviously has someone to watch Ricki and I doubt she'd want her to be around the media stuff. All they really needed to do was a day in NYC doing GMA and R&K (usually same day) and possibly Ellen & JK in L.A. so it's not exactly an onerous schedule.

If Brad chose Chantal than I think he'd be praising something a little different. Probably along the lines of, "I hope the audience can understand my decision..." or something like it. Almost like asking for forgiveness but either way, I'm happy that Brad found love again and he seems like he's in a really good place.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post

May not sound like it but hectic ENOUGH! They'd also have to do in between interviews including radio interviews and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    If Brad chose Chantal than I think he'd be praising something a little different. Probably along the lines of, "I hope the audience can understand my decision..." or something like it. Almost like asking for forgiveness but either way, I'm happy that Brad found love again and he seems like he's in a really good place.
    I love how he says that in his opinion, the ending is one of the best!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

From twitter:

Hey, Brad from the Bachelor. (@ The Dogwood) about 1 hour ago via foursquare from The Dogwood, Austin

Brad the Bachelor's awesome new bar/restaurant. Aaaand he's here having a drink with us. @ The Dogwood
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    From twitter:
    Thanks girl!

Why is it that Ali got to spend the 2 weekends before the finale with Roberto but Brad isn't? Where is Miss Emily?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City