Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I thought BFC said they were doing them just not this week? Did that change? I've been gone a while.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    Brad also did interviews when he didn't pick anyone...
    I wonder why he isn't now??
    Another option could be that they sum it all up nicely on ATFR, and feel that is enough.

I don't get the point in going to multiple shows with the same info, unless they want to spend their time that way. If it were me, and you'd seen the whole show, and ATFR, I know I would not want to spend time doing additional, repetitive media. I would want to spend some time with my new love!

You know, that giddy feeling often translates into wanting to be 100% alone for a while in real life, so I imagine it is magnified here.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Truthfully this would make the most sense to me. That or that they're already kaput.

No matter what any "source" says I cannot see Fleiss and Co. giving up showcasing a bright, new happy couple with a story like Emily's. Maybe it's my cynical side, IDK, but that's the only way I see it.
    If he can do media rounds after picking nobody I'm pretty sure he would do if he picked somebody but they broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Another option could be that they sum it all up nicely on ATFR, and feel that is enough.

I don't get the point in going to multiple shows with the same info, unless they want to spend their time that way. If it were me, and you'd seen the whole show, and ATFR, I know I would not want to spend time doing additional, repetitive media. I would want to spend some time with my new love!

You know, that giddy feeling often translates into wanting to be 100% alone for a while in real life, so I imagine it is magnified here.
    Thats true! If this is why I will have EVEN MORE respect for Brad than I do now. Again, is it Monday yet??

Here are BFC's posts:

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    But B and F1 did a photoshoot for People yesterday that I'm assuming will be the cover next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    As of now, they aren't doing ANY major media any time soon. Not even next week. Which is just fine by them. I know some people aren't happy with that but the show is being surprisingly cooperative. I, personally, think if Ellen comes calling they may change their mind. But as it stands they are doing no major TV interviews. Maybe things will change after time passes

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    Thats true! If this is why I will have EVEN MORE respect for Brad than I do now. Again, is it Monday yet??

Postponing media rounds for a few days/weeks. Sure sounds a lot like something Brad would do for Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Postponing media rounds for a few days/weeks. Sure sounds a lot like something Brad would do for Emily.
    It's not Brad's decision.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    It's not Brad's decision.

Right. He did sign a contract long before he met Chantal or Emily. TPTB are controlling this.

Thanks Cupcakes!

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    That's true. What reason would there be to postpone it for chantal.