Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fan

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    For sure.

No ABC conference call. (CH and F2 will be on)
    No JK. ('the bachelorette' will be on his show)
    No Ellen.
    No R&K.

But they did a People magazine shoot.
    Maybe they will do these media interviews later on.
    Didn't BabyFaceC say they'd probably do Ellen...if they were asked.

Again, I keep thinking of Chris Harrison's comment about "everything being different" with/for Emiily (due to a child being involved). It was an interview at the Oscars (or was it the academy awards ??) ...which were on Feb. 27th. (I think)
    In the same interview...he "slipped" and said something about "he"..then said "she"...has a child to consider... I've searched for the interview but can't find it.

Lastly, Emily stated on her overnight date with Brad (at dinner) that she was "just ready" for all this to be over and either start her life with Brad...or whatever...I got the sense she was really "over" all the bachelor stuff at that point...and just wanted "the bachelor" all to herself.

But they did a People magazine shoot.
    Did they give an exclusive updated joint interview as well to People Magazine or will it only be new pictures with old quotes added in wonder?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    In two weeks, it will be old news and not as many media sources will be interested. Can't believe MF gave his blessing without a good reason.

We may never know that reason.
    Lol its either going to be an extremely boring FRC or one full of twists

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Kudos to Jason Mesnick, then. He still did media interviews and he was one of the most hated men in America for dumping Melissa on national TV.
    He really, really is a good guy. I never gave him enough credit but now he and Molly are very cute and happy together. Mazel tov.

Love, great point! I didn't think of that. I'm wondering about that too now.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Maybe CH will address the lack of media during his conference call. I'm sure all the reporters were expecting to talk to Brad and his F1 instead of CH.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Kudos to Jason Mesnick, then. He still did media interviews and he was one of the most hated men in America for dumping Melissa on national TV.
    Brad also did interviews when he didn't pick anyone...
    I wonder why he isn't now??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Yes, they always do.

I have no idea why they aren't now.

Maybe because Chantal is the winner and they don't want to hear the pissed-off Brad & Emily freaks booing them at the media appearances. They'll wait a couple of weeks so the fans can get used to the idea that Emily lost.

Just kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    Maybe because Chantal is the winner and they don't want to hear the pissed-off Brad & Emily freaks booing them at the media appearances. They'll wait a couple of weeks so the fans can get used to the idea that Emily lost.

Just kidding....
    Truthfully this would make the most sense to me. That or that they're already kaput.

No matter what any "source" says I cannot see Fleiss and Co. giving up showcasing a bright, new happy couple with a story like Emily's. Maybe it's my cynical side, IDK, but that's the only way I see it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post

Just kidding....
    This actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    In two weeks, it will be old news and not as many media sources will be interested. Can't believe MF gave his blessing without a good reason.

We may never know that reason.
    Maybe they will address it on the ATFR show?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."