Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2861
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    I don't get it. Doesn't the bachelor and F1 normally make media rounds?? Why aren't they now. Or are you just speculating
    Yes, they always do.

    I have no idea why they aren't now.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #2862
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    I don't get it. Doesn't the bachelor and F1 normally make media rounds?? Why aren't they now. Or are you just speculating
    Yep, always. This is the first time it's been turned down.. and that's with every media outlet.

  3. #2863
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Is this for sure or a rumor?

  4. #2864
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Is this for sure or a rumor?
    For sure.

    No ABC conference call. (CH and F2 will be on)
    No JK. ('the bachelorette' will be on his show)
    No Ellen.
    No R&K.

    But they did a People magazine shoot.
    Maybe they will do these media interviews later on.

  5. #2865
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Is this for sure or a rumor?
    They've canceled all media for at least 2 weeks. And I cannot see them doing anything post those 2 weeks because general audience will have moved on.

    ETA: Thanks for writing it all out Cupcakes
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #2866
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    For sure.

    No ABC conference call. (CH and F2 will be on)
    No JK. ('the bachelorette' will be on his show)
    No Ellen.
    No R&K.

    But they did a People magazine shoot.
    Maybe they will do these media interviews later on.
    That's strange. Why not at least do a media call? or even Ellen? She's usually so nice to guests.

  7. #2867
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    They've canceled all media for at least 2 weeks. And I cannot see them doing anything post those 2 weeks because general audience will have moved on.

    ETA: Thanks for writing it all out Cupcakes
    I don't think in the audience will move on In two weeks. Espcially since the people magazine story will be out

  8. #2868
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    That's strange. Why not at least do a media call? or even Ellen? She's usually so nice to guests.
    I'm hoping they'll go on Ellen as a surprise guest! Brad couldn't say no to Ellen now!

  9. #2869
    FORT Fogey glowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    I don't think in the audience will move on In two weeks. Espcially since the people magazine story will be out
    In two weeks, it will be old news and not as many media sources will be interested. Can't believe MF gave his blessing without a good reason.

    We may never know that reason.

  10. #2870
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    I don't think in the audience will move on In two weeks. Espcially since the people magazine story will be out
    Kudos to Jason Mesnick, then. He still did media interviews and he was one of the most hated men in America for dumping Melissa on national TV.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.