Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    She seriously had to sign a contract! I heard it first from her daughter and she confirmed it....but I can guarantee she is honest to a fault and wouldn't make it up.

Understandable. Do you know if your friend is actually Team Emily or Team Chantal?

FORT Regular

She wouldn't say. The only thing she said is that he is a really nice guy, genuinely.

She wouldn't say. The only thing she said is that he is a really nice guy, genuinely.

He seems like a really nice guy!

So IMO basing this on the comments that alot of ppl say he is a genuine and nice guy......and with the emotion he had listening to Emily's vid after FD with tears in his eyes....
    I can not for one minute sit here and believe Brad would tell Emily he was falling in love with her on the FD, and on his LCD pour his guts out about wanting to be a FATHER to Rickki tick, only to dump her at final 2.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Hey Green!

Re the bolded....I agree! That's why this statement made in one of the press releases makes sense now..

I wonder if they will make it look like Emily is unsure about what she will do if she is chosen. She might be edited to look like she won't accept, and she'll give Brad a little speech with a "but" and she'll finally say she loves him, blah blah blah. I guess we'll see!

I think Emily has fallen for Brad. I also think that she may be the type of person who doesn't show how much she likes/loves someone in public. I'm like that! If she really didn't like Brad as much as he likes her, I can't imagine her getting engaged and all only to plan on dumping him later. If that is the case, she should have let MF know so that she could be the F2 and then the next bachelorette IF that is what she wanted. JMO.
    WE hear EM last episode say she has only said I love you to one person in her whole life. That sure puts us to the point will she or won't she tell Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Also, Brad says that he wants Em to be his wife, he wants to be Ricki's real dad, and he is falling in love with Emily. Can he be anymore clear?
    It doesn't appear so but I question why Fleiss is showing us this now and not in that video montage at the end. He has no heart and doesn't care at all about showing the love or making the viewer happy. He lives to confuse and shock. With all of these things we see Brad saying to Emily we expect him to pick her. I don't know for sure if we can take all of what we see Brad telling Emily (or Chantal) at face value because most things are open to edit and there's often a reason we do or don't see something. For example, what if Brad told Chantal "I'm in love with you" while telling Emily "I'm falling in love with you". They'd never show us the first one because it's so telling if in fact he picked Chantal and they were trying to hide it. Not saying that happened just showing there's lots of reasons for the edit.

Let me say right now that I do expect Brad to pick Emily and I even want that to happen because I don't feel he's right for Chantal. I'd also hate for her to be in for the bad press that would happen if Brad were to pick her over Emily "the chosen one".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    It doesn't appear so but I question why Fleiss is showing us this now and not in that video montage at the end. He has no heart and doesn't care at all about showing the love or making the viewer happy. He lives to confuse and shock. With all of these things we see Brad saying to Emily we expect him to pick her. I don't know for sure if we can take all of what we see Brad telling Emily (or Chantal) at face value because most things are open to edit and there's often a reason we do or don't see something. For example, what if Brad told Chantal "I'm in love with you" while telling Emily "I'm falling in love with you". They'd never show us the first one because it's so telling if in fact he picked Chantal and they were trying to hide it. Not saying that happened just showing there's lots of reasons for the edit.

Let me say right now that I do expect Brad to pick Emily and I even want that to happen because I don't feel he's right for Chantal. I'd also hate for her to be in for the bad press that would happen if Brad were to pick her over Emily "the chosen one".
    I agree with this...And we have BFC saying don't believe ANY rag magazines except People..So the new US that came out said it was Emily...

FORT Newbie

Emily is F1. Emily is the chosen one. Emily is the love of Brad's life. Emily is going to be Brad's wife.......I can add a melody to it and make it a song....and you can all sing along with me. Happy viewing tomorrow night and bring a kleenex.

Quote Originally Posted by kat04 View Post
    I have no doubt that Brad selects Emily. In my opinion it will never last. Being a part of the Nascar world Emily will someday choose someone there. When Emily went into this she was bored, doesn't have to work, it was really something for her to do that was different. I think she will Play around a while with Brad and then go back to what she knows and loves, the Nascar world. I honestly think its only fitting Brad selects Emily no one deserves this more than him in my opinion. I'm really happy to hear that Chantel has moved on and SO HAPPY that Brad did choose Emily. Chantel is the winner in this mess as far as I am concerned and from what I hear. I do hope I"m wrong but I don't think so...
    I doubt this. Emily is VERY serious about love and Brad seems to be too. I really don't think Emily just came on this show to see where things will end up...

Quote Originally Posted by trini View Post
    Emily is F1. Emily is the chosen one. Emily is the love of Brad's life. Emily is going to be Brad's wife.......I can add a melody to it and make it a song....and you can all sing along with me. Happy viewing tomorrow night and bring a kleenex.
    I will havea box handy trust me.