Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2831
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    Yes, but then ask yourself this... he never really said anything close to Chantal that says that he was falling in love with her. Most of the time, he just says how comfortable he is around her, how much kissing her is CLOSE to perfect, and that they always have a lot of fun. But the things he says to Emily have so much more meaning to it. She makes him the happiest person, he feels giddy around her, he wants to become a better person when he's with her, and numerous times he had told her he's thinking and that he's falling for her. In SA, it doesn't get any clearer than the fact he responded back to her that he, too, was falling in love with her. Sure, yes, it's not "I'm IN love with you, but he can't exactly say those words now, can he?" At least not yet anyway.
    When Emily told him that she was falling in love with him, he told her he wasn't going to sit there hear her say that and him not say anything back. Which is what the lead usually do. He was willing again to break the rule, to let her know that he was falling in love with her.

    Jesse Palmer told his F1 on their FD that he was falling in love with her, but that he was falling in love with someone else too. We never got to hear him tell it to that someone else. Most likely because he wasn't, but that was the only way that he could think of to get it in there, to his F1. But Brad chose to come the direct way.

  2. #2832
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    When Emily told him that she was falling in love with him, he told her he wasn't going to sit there hear her say that and him not say anything back. Which is what the lead usually do. He was willing again to break the rule, to let her know that he was falling in love with her.

    Jesse Palmer told his F1 on their FD that he was falling in love with her, but that he was falling in love with someone else too. We never got to hear him tell it to that someone else. Most likely because he wasn't, but that was the only way that he could think of to get it in there, to his F1. But Brad chose to come the direct way.

    Didn't watch Jesse Palmer's season but good point about Brad breaking the rules once again to make sure he tells Emily that he was falling in love with her, too. It definitely tells us (or at least some of us) that he's obviously willing to break the rules for her and no other women. We know other girls have told Brad they were falling in love with him (including Chantal whom actually said "I love you" too) yet he didn't break the rules for them or Chantal. Maybe because Emily IS the girl who he fell for early on all along.

    Last edited by aXiSEEu12; 03-13-2011 at 01:06 AM.

  3. #2833
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    128

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Brad definitely chose someone and wasn't dumped at the FRC. My asked my friend (who won't tell me a thing - I might add). She was in St. Barts in January and was talking to Brad in a hotel hallway. The FI stuck her head out of a hotel door - I asked her blonde or brunette and she said I have to wait til Monday. My worry is with the cancellation of media is that they aren't together anymore - are there any AFTR leaks yet? She also added that he was a very nice guy.

  4. #2834
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Also, Brad says that he wants Em to be his wife, he wants to be Ricki's real dad, and he is falling in love with Emily. Can he be anymore clear?

    Loud & clear!

    It's okay, there are some that are still doubting. I guess we'd just have to wait until Monday. They must hear the, "I LOVE YOU, -----" come out of his mouth to prove that he's actually in love.

  5. #2835
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Brad definitely chose someone and wasn't dumped at the FRC. My asked my friend (who won't tell me a thing - I might add). She was in St. Barts in January and was talking to Brad in a hotel hallway. The FI stuck her head out of a hotel door - I asked her blonde or brunette and she said I have to wait til Monday. My worry is with the cancellation of media is that they aren't together anymore - are there any AFTR leaks yet? She also added that he was a very nice guy.


    They didn't cancel their media rounds. They just postponed it a few days. Can't blame them. The show just ended and they can now freely see each other without being discrete or in secret. I can't blame them. Who knows when was the last time they've actually seen each other. Also, I'm glad both have taken the initiative to maintain their relationship by making it priority...not the media.

    Good for them!

    And your friend met Brad? I hope she took pictures with them. How come she won't say? Was she asked to not say anything?

  6. #2836
    FORT Fan Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    301

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Hey Green!

    Re the bolded....I agree! That's why this statement made in one of the press releases makes sense now..



    I wonder if they will make it look like Emily is unsure about what she will do if she is chosen. She might be edited to look like she won't accept, and she'll give Brad a little speech with a "but" and she'll finally say she loves him, blah blah blah. I guess we'll see!

    I think Emily has fallen for Brad. I also think that she may be the type of person who doesn't show how much she likes/loves someone in public. I'm like that! If she really didn't like Brad as much as he likes her, I can't imagine her getting engaged and all only to plan on dumping him later. If that is the case, she should have let MF know so that she could be the F2 and then the next bachelorette IF that is what she wanted. JMO.
    I hope you are right

  7. #2837
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    But Brad said Falling in Love not I am in Love..be difference that what Andy said..

    I still think it could be Emily..However everyone says the sc of the FRC proves it I just don't think they DO prove it either way..JMO of course.


    What made me believe Brad over Andy was Brad said he was falling in love with Emily and he meant that with everything he is. I think Brad is an honest person. I also don't think Emily would have stayed away from Ricki so long is she didn't love Brad back.

  8. #2838
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    128

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    They didn't cancel their media rounds. They just postponed it a few days. Can't blame them. The show just ended and they can now freely see each other without being discrete or in secret. I can't blame them. Who knows when was the last time they've actually seen each other. Also, I'm glad both have taken the initiative to maintain their relationship by making it priority...not the media.

    Good for them!

    And your friend met Brad? I hope she took pictures with them. How come she won't say? Was she asked to not say anything?
    She seriously had to sign a contract! I heard it first from her daughter and she confirmed it....but I can guarantee she is honest to a fault and wouldn't make it up.

  9. #2839
    FORT Fan aXiSEEu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    210

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    What made me believe Brad over Andy was Brad said he was falling in love with Emily and he meant that with everything he is. I think Brad is an honest person. I also don't think Emily would have stayed away from Ricki so long is she didn't love Brad back.
    Good point!

    Exactly what he said:

    "Emily, please listen to me very carefully when I say this. I'm falling in love with you, too. I am and I want you to know that but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you tell me that and me not say anything back. And I mean that with everything that I am--that I am falling in love with you. And it makes me the happiest guy in the world to hear you say the same thing."

    Aww! Okay. So if that doesn't say I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU & ONLY YOU, then I guess you'd have to wait until Monday to actually hear him say those exact words to her.

  10. #2840
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    128

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbonz View Post
    What made me believe Brad over Andy was Brad said he was falling in love with Emily and he meant that with everything he is. I think Brad is an honest person. I also don't think Emily would have stayed away from Ricki so long is she didn't love Brad back.
    I think the Andy Bevin thing got way overblown. I never thought in was "in love" just I love you too - granted he shouldn't have said it, but I didn't see it as much different than what you say when you say goodbye to someone you care about. JMO....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.