Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

I say & have from the winery date & knowing we get back at the winery for the finale that EM is F1. How we get there is as EM would say just stuff & baggage to tell the story.

WE go full circle with this story of EM & Brad as Brad weighs all his options to return to his F1.

Were forgetting Brad saying I want EM to be my WIFE verses I can see Chantal being my wife. Very different comments.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I say & have from the winery date & knowing we get back at the winery for the finale that EM is F1. How we get there is as EM would say just stuff & baggage to tell the story.

WE go full circle with this story of EM & Brad as Brad weighs all his options to return to his F1.

Were forgetting Brad saying I want EM to be my WIFE verses I can see Chantal being my wife. Very different comments.
    Also, Brad says that he wants Em to be his wife, he wants to be Ricki's real dad, and he is falling in love with Emily. Can he be anymore clear?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Brad says that he wants Em to be his wife, he wants to be Ricki's real dad, and he is falling in love with Emily. If he chooses Chantal, was he lying about all of that?
    I watched that clip where he says all the "real father" stuff and it's pretty hard to discount that. I watched what we could see him say and what was off camera, knowing how they mix things up for our viewing pleasure. Still, too much was on camera that would be difficult to explain away.

Now, after saying that, it is obvious that segment is very chopped. Emily's reaction cannot be to the words spoken, so I am still not 100% it went down exactly that way.

Also, Brad says that he wants Em to be his wife, he wants to be Ricki's real dad, and he is falling in love with Emily. Can he be anymore clear?
    Maybe this was the lousy editing BFC was talking about earlier!

I'll go out on a limb and say that Emily dumps Brad!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

In that scene, for a second there, you would think that Em is the lead and the roles are reversed..so Brad is the one competing for her heart..he's asking her if she'll accept him to be Ricki's dad..the assumption is that you are the one and I'm choosing you ..are you choosing me back? Brad has definitely fallen in love with her..my only reserve right now is..has she fallen for him as well? IDK. But she is F1..no doubt about it
    I can't totally root for this couple until I see that Emily is reciprocating Brad's feelings..so far I don't see it..I wish them the best though!
    Chantal is still the highlight of the season for me..I'm a tad worried about how her exit will go down..the remark from RS about the ATFR being interesting to say the least has peeked my interest and I hope it's not pertaining to Chantal's exit

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Maybe this was the lousy editing BFC was talking about earlier!

I'll go out on a limb and say that Emily dumps Brad!
    All I have to say is remember that whole conversation is slightly producer driven. So remember when things look like they are going bad that they really aren't.

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    In that scene, for a second there, you would think that Em is the lead and the roles are reversed..so Brad is the one competing for her heart..he's asking her if she'll accept him to be Ricki's dad..the assumption is that you are the one and I'm choosing you ..are you choosing me back? Brad has definitely fallen in love with her..my only reserve right now is..has she fallen for him as well? IDK. But she is F1..no doubt about it
    I can't totally root for this couple until I see that Emily is reciprocating Brad's feelings..so far I don't see it..I wish them the best though!
    Chantal is still the highlight of the season for me..I'm a tad worried about how her exit will go down..the remark from RS about the ATFR being interesting to say the least has peeked my interest and I hope it's not pertaining to Chantal's exit
    Absolutely. Brad pursued Emily not the other way around which is how it typically is on this show. Thats a challenge that men go for as opposed to throwing herself at him. Whether or not it was a strategy, it certainly worked.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lvp033 View Post
    Absolutely. Brad pursued Emily not the other way around which is how it typically is on this show. Thats a challenge that men go for as opposed to throwing herself at him. Whether or not it was a strategy, it certainly worked.
    I agree. Most men seem to like to feel like the pursuer in some sense. They tend not to value women who throw themselves at him. Brad probably had a lot of that in the bars.

FORT Newbie

In the previews, Brad was shown asking Emily for a chance to be a real dad to Ricki and told Emily" I guarantee you, I can love you and your daughter more than you can ever imagine". Up to the final date, Brad is still wooing Emily and reassuring her of his commitment and love. I don't know what else Brad need to do or say to convince the doubters Em is the F1. Why would he be saying these words to Emily if he plans to propose to Chantal (100% negative)?
    As much as I appreciate the SCs, I find that Brad's words and actions offer the best clues and answers as to the Final outcome.
    Last edited by bing22; 03-12-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Hey Green!

Re the bolded....I agree! That's why this statement made in one of the press releases makes sense now..

But as Brad's second chance to find love on "The Bachelor" is drawing to a close, the question isn't only whom will he choose, but will she accept?
    I wonder if they will make it look like Emily is unsure about what she will do if she is chosen. She might be edited to look like she won't accept, and she'll give Brad a little speech with a "but" and she'll finally say she loves him, blah blah blah. I guess we'll see!

I think Emily has fallen for Brad. I also think that she may be the type of person who doesn't show how much she likes/loves someone in public. I'm like that! If she really didn't like Brad as much as he likes her, I can't imagine her getting engaged and all only to plan on dumping him later. If that is the case, she should have let MF know so that she could be the F2 and then the next bachelorette IF that is what she wanted. JMO.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."