Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

FORT Fan

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

F1- hoping it's Emily..still not 100% sure though.

Does anyone know where I might find an interview of Chris Harrison done by (I think) either TV Guide or On the Red Carpet. It was done at the Oscars...which I believe were on Feb. 27th.

In this interview...he talks about everything being "different" for/with Emily because of her daughter. He also says something like HE (then corrects himself and says she...referring to Emily) has a child to consider.

Thanks for any assitance

Emily, Emily, Emily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Nah, Andy said it to Bevin also....But Emily is F1 so no worries....
    But Brad said Falling in Love not I am in Love..be difference that what Andy said..

I still think it could be Emily..However everyone says the sc of the FRC proves it I just don't think they DO prove it either way..JMO of course.

2 more days

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    But Brad said Falling in Love not I am in Love..be difference that what Andy said..

I still think it could be Emily..However everyone says the sc of the FRC proves it I just don't think they DO prove it either way..JMO of course.

If RS is WRONG it would be pretty funny.

FORT Newbie

I think it's Emily 100%. Brad wanted someone he had depth with besides someone that he was just attracted to. All his PI have shown how he feels about Emily. After Anguilla he rarely touched Chantal. She was the one that always went in for the kiss, not Brad.
    IMHO there is no way on earth Brad would have taken Emily to the final 2 and then let her go home. He knew the backlash would be 10 times worse than his first season, plus he knew he would never find another Emily..
    I do think he was kinda into Chantal up until the Vegas date, but after that I didn't see anything that would make me think it was her at the end. Brad likes to take it slow. Chantal wouldn't let him, Emily did. Chantal laid out the ILY card way too early. Another thing, Chantal was so bad to over talk Brad. I hope she sees this and works to not let it happen in the future with other men.
    I can't wait until Monday night. I've really enjoyed this season.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    How do we really know what he's said to Chantal? They chose to show us some of the things he's said to Emily but more often than not we hear what Chantal says to him and either no or not much of a response. What if he told Emily that he was falling in love with her but told Chantal that he was "in love" with her? They wouldn't have shown that. They're very selective at what we see and there's usually a reason for it. I've never known them to make it so obvious at who was the f1 so it makes me question everything I see and hear.

That's just weird... why would they not show Brad telling Chantal he's falling IN love with her but show him saying it to Emily. That really doesn't make sense. If he DID say it to Chantal, too, Fleiss would show it... for dramatic sake!

Is it so obvious? Until BlondieGal confirmation and RS changing his mind, many people were saying it was Chantal. Something to think about... and then now more & more people are seeing what some of us have already seen between Brad & Emily.

There are still some Chantal fans who are holding out faith that she's still F1 though. You just never know but I'm about 95% confident that it Brad's heart has been with Emily for awhile now.
    Last edited by aXiSEEu12; 03-12-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Nope. Emily is the F1 still, Ashley H is the new ette TVGrapevine has a new video up for this week and that is all.
    Where was the video? I saw and read the story dated 3-11 but didn't see a video link. :-(
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    That's just weird... why would they not show Brad telling Chantal he's falling IN love with her but show him saying it to Emily. That really doesn't make sense. If he DID say it to Chantal, too, Fleiss would show it... for dramatic sake!

Is it so obvious? Until BlondieGal confirmation and RS changing his mind, many people were saying it was Chantal. Something to think about... and then now more & more people are seeing what some of us have already seen between Brad & Emily.

There are still some Chantal fans who are holding out faith that she's still F1 though. You just never know but I'm about 95% confident that it Brad's heart has been with Emily for awhile now.

It's not weird at all, big difference between falling in love and being in love isn't it?.
    By the way theres nothing wrong with having faith... IMO
    Last edited by Lady; 03-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.
    " The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze."

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman View Post
    Where was the video? I saw and read the story dated 3-11 but didn't see a video link. :-(

Hope it's ok to post it in here.

Brad Womack&#39;s rejected bachelorettes weigh in on who &#39;The Bachelor&#39; chose - 03/12/2011 4:43 PM | Entertainment News from OnTheRedCarpet.com
    " The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze."