Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    How could it be Chantal when we have information that she has another boyfriend? Unless you think that info isn't true?
    I think Brad is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629 View Post
    Does anyone have any information on the CH quote, the ending that you never saw coming?
    PR "poo"..it is ALWYAS the "most"...insert any word...Rose ceremony ever. I think CH is thinking that people will be shocked that he picks "the mom"..that is all nothing more nothing less

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Because the FRC was in November the boyfriend is now.
    So you're saying he might have chosen Chantal, they broke up, and Brad is now alone? He's been interviewed numerous times and says he and his chosen one are very much together and in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    So you're saying he might have chosen Chantal, they broke up, and Brad is now alone? He's been interviewed numerous times and says he and his chosen one are very much together and in love.
    NO I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is Chantal was F2. She went home and is now seeing another man. Emily is F1.

We will see Monday night who is right and wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    NO I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is Chantal was F2. She went home and is now seeing another man. Emily is F1.We will see Monday night who is right and wrong.
    I get that. I was responding to SpecialK's post upthread, in which she said she thinks we might be getting played again, and Chantal might be F1. Then you replied to the question I was asking her about her opinion regarding that.

Wow as the seasons go on this show more and more liberties seem to be allowed.

Am I the only one thinking about how Chantal is allowed to openly date way before the FRC / her presumed elimination ? How blatant is that ?

Does no one here think that this is another little lie told to RS just to keep him buzzing ? It just seems untrue to me. And the photograph of the guy as well ? Not all is as it seems.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Wow as the seasons go on this show more and more liberties seem to be allowed.

Am I the only one thinking about how Chantal is allowed to openly date way before the FRC / her presumed elimination ? How blatant is that ?

Does no one here think that this is another little lie told to RS just to keep him buzzing ? It just seems untrue to me. And the photograph of the guy as well ? Not all is as it seems.
    I'm thinking maybe she just got fed up with the rumors that she was the F1. Reality Steve and then all the magazines were shouting it. Brad, Emily, TPTB were probably more than fine with it because it hid the true ending/relationship. Chantal could have been justifiably pissed knowing that she was basically being used as a decoy.
    .....Then maybe she was like "Eff this shiznit" and thus started started going out with the bf, tweeting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalker View Post
    I'm thinking maybe she just got fed up with the rumors that she was the F1. Reality Steve and then all the magazines were shouting it. Brad, Emily, TPTB were probably more than fine with it because it hid the true ending/relationship. Chantal could have been justifiably pissed knowing that she was basically being used as a decoy.
    .....Then maybe she was like "Eff this shiznit" and thus started started going out with the bf, tweeting, etc.
    I still think it had something to do with negotiations to be the next Bachelorette ending on a sour note somehow, and sometime afterward, Chantal just decided she was no longer going to follow the producers' script.

Does anyone know how long ago she got together with the new guy?

I guess part of it would also be the fact that Chantal comes from money so she probably isn't as fearful of fines and isn't quite as intimidated into towing the line.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Does anyone have a pic with Chantal and her new man together? Maybe they are trying to be descrete.