Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2601
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    BabyfaceC commented in the "What will happen at the FCR" thread. Since that thread is closed for now, I thought of bringing this here for discussion.
    It does pertain to F1.
    Let's begin with babyfaceC comments:
    "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale."

    Almost everybody assumed that babyfaceC is briniging Emily to the forefront as F1. Is he?

    He also mentions that "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC? - I just re-read his initial spoiler and, yes, "5% right" is close"
    and "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC? - Those aren't his only spoilers. Read first post on "what I was told" thread."

    So, I took Lithargic's post and highlighted what could be correct or incorrect based on babyfaceC prediction of percentage. Keep in mind that this is my opinion only and others can view it differently. In my analysis the percentage of correct vs incorrect is 4 vs 18. However, if some of those "could go either way" are changed to incorrect (or wrong), the incorrect vs correct percentage grows exponentially and closer to babyfaceC "5% accurate".
    Or some of the could go either way may be correct which will obiously change the balance in the other direction.

    Here we go.............

    Here's What I Was Told
    ______________________________ __________
    Note: I made the mistake of publicly asking the MOD to reopen my old thread so I could post again. Once people saw that request I began to receive a lot of private messages. Many of these speculated that I had an earth shattering announcement to make about the F1. Sorry I do not. Nothing I learned tells me anything but that Chantal will be F1. - could be CORRECT (1)

    I wanted to wait until after Monday’s show to post because I know many people are really vested in the love story that is unfolding in front of their eyes. And several Forters are still holding out hope that Emily will be F1. I figured it was worth waiting two days to allow them one more show to enjoy before their bubble burst.

    I don't want to come off like RS, teasing people and gloating that "I know something you don't". So here it is.

    WARNING- If you are a fan of Brad and Chantal or Emily and want to believe that you are watching a great love story unfold please don't read this.

    After weeks of begging I was able to get my source to give me an explanation for why she told me, long before the show started to air, "don't believe anything this season." could be WRONG (1) or could go either way based on what we see on TV. I have been asking her to tell me what NOT to believe and she has finally opened up to me. I know that these things will be attacked by those who really like Brad and want him to have a long lasting relationship with someone (Chantal, Emily, or other).

    As you read this you will probably say, as I did, that there is nothing new or earth shattering about it because most of what she said has already been discussed on this site and others. (Once again Forters have proven that they don’t need RS or anyone else to do their sleuthing for them!)

    I asked her how this season is different than past seasons and she said it is significantly different. This whole season was planned for Chris L, but when he refused to do it TPTB were desperate for a known name who could give them ratings close to what they had expected from a season with Chris. The idea to cast Brad for a "redemption season" came directly from MF. Brad had appeared recently on a TV special showing the history of The Bachelor franchise and, according to MF, he came across well. (Did anybody see this show??) - could be CORRECT (2) Others involved with TB were against it because Brad was so unpopular after his last TB stint and they questioned whether or not things would be any different this time around. could be WRONG (2) But of course MF had the final say. could go either way - we'll never know
    Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). could be WRONG (3) He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned. could go either way He agreed that this season he would pick someone and get engaged whether or not he was in love. could be WRONG (4) No repeat of last time. He also agreed to promote the show and the "engagement" whether it was real or not, could be WRONG (5) and to "put on a good show for the viewers." could be WRONG (6)
    The "intense therapy" idea was concocted to give people a reason to give Brad a second chance. could be WRONG (7) The "slap" was scripted to make women feel better and to allow them to start liking Brad again. could be WRONG (8)if we believe Brad when he said it wasn’t fake)
    The idea that Brad would end up choosing the same girl who slapped him was too juicy to pass up. - could go either way Every word Brad said to the camera was scripted for him. ." could be WRONG (9) Chantal and 4 others were added to the cast after Brad was chosen to be TB. could be CORRECT (3) or it could go either way
    The other 25 assumed they were coming to meet Chris L. could be CORRECT (4) or it could go either way. Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous could be WRONG (10) and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships. could be WRONG (11) She had no interest in getting married could be WRONG (12) but agreed to be the "go to girl" for F1. could be WRONG (13) BTW my source also said that the “go to F1” has been used many times before.

    As for Chantal's crying episodes, she said they were nothing more than good acting could be WRONG (14) (just like Ali after Frank told her about his girlfriend)

    The Thanksgiving dinner was intentionally leaked by TPTB in order to make sure people knew that Brad had, indeed, chosen an F1 and to give the impression that a great love affair had begun. could go either way This was all part of the plan to create ratings. The whole dinner was taped could go either way and some of it may be shown at ATFR (she wasn’t sure about that) could go either way

    Brad was instructed to take Emily to F2 so she could be presented as the next Bachelorette. could be WRONG (15) She has not yet agreed to do it but it is hers for the taking, could be WRONG (16) just like Chris L. If Emily doesn't take it they are planning something "really shocking" could go either way for the next season. (She refused to elaborate on that but I will keep pressing her for more.)

    TPTB knew all about Brad’s ex- girlfriend and they fully expected her to come forward with the text messages and accusations about Brad. Rather than be upset about it they saw all of this as a ratings boost! could go either way.

    She also said that, much more so than in past seasons, everything you see on camera this season was scripted, shot and re-shot as many times as it took to create the correct dramatic effect. could be WRONG (17)
    And what about crazy Michele? Total acting job. could be WRONG (18)or it could go either way.

    Finally I asked her about her comment that we would find out more "in two weeks". She said that she had expected the US Magazine article to hit the stands one week later than it did. I then asked if there are any more shoes that will drop and she just smiled. It was the same smile she had on her face when she first told me "don't believe anything this season."

    This is what I was told. How accurate is all of this? How much of it is fact and how much is her own speculation? You be the judge. In the past when I have relayed what I was told a few people asked me for "proof". I have no proof. If you think I am full of it you can feel free to tell me so, no big deal. The proof, as the old saying goes, is in the pudding.

    What do you believe??
    Last edited by crusoe; 03-07-2011 at 05:32 PM.

  2. #2602
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by crusoe View Post
    BabyfaceC commented in the "What will happen at the FCR" thread. Since that thread is closed for now, I thought of bringing this here for discussion.
    It does pertain to F1.
    Let's begin with babyfaceC comments:
    "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale."

    Almost everybody assumed that babyfaceC is briniging Emily to the forefront as F1. Is he?

    He also mentions that "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC? - I just re-read his initial spoiler and, yes, "5% right" is close"
    and "Re: What Will Happen at the FRC? - Those aren't his only spoilers. Read first post on "what I was told" thread."

    So, I took Lithargic's post and highlighted what could be correct or incorrect based on babyfaceC prediction of percentage. Keep in mind that this is my opinion only and others can view it differently. In my analysis the percentage of correct vs incorrect is 4 vs 18. However, if some of those "could go either way" are changed to incorrect (or wrong), the incorrect vs correct percentage grows exponentially and closer to babyfaceC "5% accurate".
    Or some of the could go either way may be correct which will obiously change the balance in the other direction.

    Here we go.............

    Here's What I Was Told
    ______________________________ __________
    Note: I made the mistake of publicly asking the MOD to reopen my old thread so I could post again. Once people saw that request I began to receive a lot of private messages. Many of these speculated that I had an earth shattering announcement to make about the F1. Sorry I do not. Nothing I learned tells me anything but that Chantal will be F1. - could be CORRECT (1)

    I wanted to wait until after Monday’s show to post because I know many people are really vested in the love story that is unfolding in front of their eyes. And several Forters are still holding out hope that Emily will be F1. I figured it was worth waiting two days to allow them one more show to enjoy before their bubble burst.

    I don't want to come off like RS, teasing people and gloating that "I know something you don't". So here it is.

    WARNING- If you are a fan of Brad and Chantal or Emily and want to believe that you are watching a great love story unfold please don't read this.

    After weeks of begging I was able to get my source to give me an explanation for why she told me, long before the show started to air, "don't believe anything this season." could be WRONG (1) or could go either way based on what we see on TV. I have been asking her to tell me what NOT to believe and she has finally opened up to me. I know that these things will be attacked by those who really like Brad and want him to have a long lasting relationship with someone (Chantal, Emily, or other).

    As you read this you will probably say, as I did, that there is nothing new or earth shattering about it because most of what she said has already been discussed on this site and others. (Once again Forters have proven that they don’t need RS or anyone else to do their sleuthing for them!)

    I asked her how this season is different than past seasons and she said it is significantly different. This whole season was planned for Chris L, but when he refused to do it TPTB were desperate for a known name who could give them ratings close to what they had expected from a season with Chris. The idea to cast Brad for a "redemption season" came directly from MF. Brad had appeared recently on a TV special showing the history of The Bachelor franchise and, according to MF, he came across well. (Did anybody see this show??) - could be CORRECT (2) Others involved with TB were against it because Brad was so unpopular after his last TB stint and they questioned whether or not things would be any different this time around. could be WRONG (2) But of course MF had the final say. could go either way - we'll never know
    Brad wanted to do the show again because he needed the money (yes that's what she said). could be WRONG (3) He was offered at least double what other Bachelors had earned. could go either way He agreed that this season he would pick someone and get engaged whether or not he was in love. could be WRONG (4) No repeat of last time. He also agreed to promote the show and the "engagement" whether it was real or not, could be WRONG (5) and to "put on a good show for the viewers." could be WRONG (6)
    The "intense therapy" idea was concocted to give people a reason to give Brad a second chance. could be WRONG (7) The "slap" was scripted to make women feel better and to allow them to start liking Brad again. could be WRONG (8)if we believe Brad when he said it wasn’t fake)
    The idea that Brad would end up choosing the same girl who slapped him was too juicy to pass up. - could go either way Every word Brad said to the camera was scripted for him. ." could be WRONG (9) Chantal and 4 others were added to the cast after Brad was chosen to be TB. could be CORRECT (3) or it could go either way
    The other 25 assumed they were coming to meet Chris L. could be CORRECT (4) or it could go either way. Chantal agreed to do the show hoping to make her ex jealous could be WRONG (10) and to give publicity to her dad's auto dealerships. could be WRONG (11) She had no interest in getting married could be WRONG (12) but agreed to be the "go to girl" for F1. could be WRONG (13) BTW my source also said that the “go to F1” has been used many times before.

    As for Chantal's crying episodes, she said they were nothing more than good acting could be WRONG (14) (just like Ali after Frank told her about his girlfriend)

    The Thanksgiving dinner was intentionally leaked by TPTB in order to make sure people knew that Brad had, indeed, chosen an F1 and to give the impression that a great love affair had begun. could go either way This was all part of the plan to create ratings. The whole dinner was taped could go either way and some of it may be shown at ATFR (she wasn’t sure about that) could go either way

    Brad was instructed to take Emily to F2 so she could be presented as the next Bachelorette. could be WRONG (15) She has not yet agreed to do it but it is hers for the taking, could be WRONG (16) just like Chris L. If Emily doesn't take it they are planning something "really shocking" could go either way for the next season. (She refused to elaborate on that but I will keep pressing her for more.)

    TPTB knew all about Brad’s ex- girlfriend and they fully expected her to come forward with the text messages and accusations about Brad. Rather than be upset about it they saw all of this as a ratings boost! could go either way.

    She also said that, much more so than in past seasons, everything you see on camera this season was scripted, shot and re-shot as many times as it took to create the correct dramatic effect. could be WRONG (17)
    And what about crazy Michele? Total acting job. could be WRONG (18)or it could go either way.

    Finally I asked her about her comment that we would find out more "in two weeks". She said that she had expected the US Magazine article to hit the stands one week later than it did. I then asked if there are any more shoes that will drop and she just smiled. It was the same smile she had on her face when she first told me "don't believe anything this season."

    This is what I was told. How accurate is all of this? How much of it is fact and how much is her own speculation? You be the judge. In the past when I have relayed what I was told a few people asked me for "proof". I have no proof. If you think I am full of it you can feel free to tell me so, no big deal. The proof, as the old saying goes, is in the pudding.

    What do you believe??
    WOW...I was thinking the same thing as you when I read babyface post about lith original post 95% wrong.....thank you for taking the time to do this, it won't change the ending but it makes you think......

  3. #2603
    FORT Fan moonchild629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    180

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Does anyone have any information on the CH quote, the ending that you never saw coming?

  4. #2604
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629 View Post
    Does anyone have any information on the CH quote, the ending that you never saw coming?
    I don't have any inside info, just my own speculation. It is either:
    1. complete hype to get people to watch the finale,
    2. they are stupid enough to think we believe he will pick Chantal so we'll never see it coming that he picks Emily,
    3. Emily might actually have enough sense to tell Brad that she commits to dating him in real life because she can't become engaged to someone she barely knows due to Ricki being her priority in life.

  5. #2605
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,463

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I don't have any inside info, just my own speculation. It is either:
    1. complete hype to get people to watch the finale,
    2. they are stupid enough to think we believe he will pick Chantal so we'll never see it coming that he picks Emily,
    3. Emily might actually have enough sense to tell Brad that she commits to dating him in real life because she can't become engaged to someone she barely knows due to Ricki being her priority in life.
    I'll bet it's a huge helping of #1.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  6. #2606
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'll bet it's a huge helping of #1.
    Yes me to. Not this season, because I really do believe Brad has fallen in love (there's still a bit of the romantic left in me) but one season I'd love for the F1 to say "Oh gee, I really like you and all, but I only came on hoping to promote my career - sorry"
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  7. #2607
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Don't know where to put this since the edit thread is closed..

    But why would Brad have Chantal meet his parents first..Than Emily..And their LCD Emily goes first and Chantal is second..TO me I thought the F1 always had the LCD..

    Like I have said may times this season's edit is all over the place isn't it..

    I know the last spoilers say its Emily which I adore..BUT I still have this .01% feeling we are getting Played again..and it will be Chantal...

  8. #2608
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    The episode description has Chantal getting first MTP and LCD, Emily second on both.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  9. #2609
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Don't know where to put this since the edit thread is closed..

    But why would Brad have Chantal meet his parents first..Than Emily..And their LCD Emily goes first and Chantal is second..TO me I thought the F1 always had the LCD..

    Like I have said may times this season's edit is all over the place isn't it..

    I know the last spoilers say its Emily which I adore..BUT I still have this .01% feeling we are getting Played again..and it will be Chantal...
    How could it be Chantal when we have information that she has another boyfriend? Unless you think that info isn't true?

  10. #2610
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    How could it be Chantal when we have information that she has another boyfriend? Unless you think that info isn't true?
    Because the FRC was in November the boyfriend is now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.