Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Your not being special. If the ATFR is taping tonight they would be together tonight all 3 of them. Which means that the Seattle Brad sighting and the seeing Emily in her house in Charlotte sighting were false/fake. And they are in LA.

[snip]
    Seattle airport is dubious, but girl from Charlotte seems like a girl from Charlotte and she claims she was in Emily's house. I don't know why to lie about that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    From twitter:
    I can't keep up! What next?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Seattle airport is dubious, but girl from Charlotte seems like a girl from Charlotte and she claims she was in Emily's house. I don't know why to lie about that.
    In Emily's house? Meaning this tweeter is a relative or friend tweeting this?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    Nope, it's tonight. RS told me in an email last weekend that it was taping this weekend, and Babyface told me that it was taping tonight.
    Here is the post.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    In Emily's house? Meaning this tweeter is a relative or friend tweeting this?
    No idea.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa? View Post
    Here is the post.
    I can understand him not telling it on the board more than any other time... because ATFRC is a little more telling but I am surprised he told anyone when it was. I wish she was here. I'm not saying he didn't... I'm just shocked that he did if he's not going to post it for everyone to see. He's posted about everything else.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Maybe we are being punked. Maybe Brad will wake up on rose ceremony day and find out it was all a dream. The SI shoot, the elephants the Nascar race, Shawntel's funeral home, the safari... yes one big dream. He wakes up all alone in his loft in Austin. Show over. Can you tell I'm getting bored with the show?
    Maybe it'll be like the last episode of the Bob Newhart show, when Bob wakes up next to his TV wife, Suzanne Pleshette, from his previous show and tells her he's just had the craziest dream! In the Bach version, Brad wakes up next to Deanna and tells her he just had the craziest dream that he was the bachelor AGAIN and had to deal with all these bizarre women: a funeral director who put him on an embalming table, a woman with fangs, a crazed lunatic who humped him on the beach, an emotional rollercoaster, a dental student who examined his crowns, and a porcelain doll with a miniature clone.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I can understand him not telling it on the board more than any other time... because ATFRC is a little more telling but I am surprised he told anyone when it was. I wish she was here. I'm not saying he didn't... I'm just shocked that he did if he's not going to post it for everyone to see. He's posted about everything else.
    Babyface, was on the board today last a little after 3pm. SO, he could have told someone something in PM. He may also be at the ATFR taping.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Babyface, was on the board today last a little after 3pm. SO, he could have told someone something in PM. He may also be at the ATFR taping.
    I totally agree. But why not announce it to everyone. I mean more than likely she is going to tell it so why didn't he? I'm sorry, maybe I'm not explaining my train of thought very well or why I'm questioning it. He's popped on before made an announcement and left. No other posts after the announcement so it can't be because he didn't have time. Again, why tell one person? He obviously didn't ask her not to tell or she wouldn't have.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    The thing is if this person is a friend or relative of Emily why would they think it was anything worth mentioning that they saw Emily tonight? They know her they probably have seen her alot since she been back. If they don't know her what reason would they have to be in her house and it still seems out just to post I saw her in her house tonight. Just seems strange like someone trying to get attention, especially when they put NBD on the end. Especially with no follow up description or details about her. Even the person whosaw her at the sushi restaurant this week had more to say. Plus, if the ATFR is taping tonight there has never been a time that both F2 haven't been there. The only exception is the ATFR 2 when Melissa didn't show up and sent a letter. It would have to be one or the other. Either the ATFR is tonight or or Emily is in Charlotte but, not both. IMO