Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    I know... that's why there has to be a big pay off at the end for us. We, the viewers, are the casualties of Brad's relationships. They better give us a spectacular ending. I don't want a basic TB ending, with a boring proposal. If Brad is going to propose to Emily, he better do a little song and dance, wearing an Elephant costume, while playing the accordion. Now that'll be an ending we've never seen before.
    I might have to watch after all now!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Emily realized the possbility that she might be around long enough for the HTD and possibly the finale. She realized that in the general grand scheme of thing but in the real true sense of things she probably think it was really going to happen. But, on the off chance that it did and she was a way for long, being the mom & planner that she is she planned ahead with the gifts for Ricki. However, knowing her own dating history, her ability to sabotage relationship & keep walls up, and the overall chances of an anonymous Bachelor wanting her & her kid, she probably thought the odds were against hern having to deal with the situation of anyone meeting her daughter. When se met Brad and found out it was him, someone she'd wanted, the wheels on that possible meeting for Rocki became real. Then, she start thinking and worrying and trying to figure out whetehr she would let him meet Ricki and whetehr he would propose if he never met. I think she was waiting to see how he reacted to the news of Ricky's death and the idea that she had a child. Then, she wanted to see where her feelings where for him and where his interest lay in hers. By the time of things came to a head in Anguilla she had to make a decision and couldn't put it off anymore.
    <quote snipped>

Okay, this is what I still don't understand. I realize that people are attracted to other people for different reasons, and the reasons I would be attracted to a man are probably not the same as Emily's .... BUT, why did she want the Bachelor to be him? He basically ended up looking and acting like a tool on his last go-round, which is where she apparently saw him; otherwise, she wouldn't have even known who he was. Just exactly WHY was she so happy it was him? Because he has a great bod (I think his face resembles a lizard's, but that's just me)? Owns four bars? The significant age difference? Has a bland personality and a stilted way of speaking? What was all the joy about: "I'm so glad it's you." Huh?
    Last edited by Lucky22; 03-04-2011 at 09:38 PM.

CH was Tweeting an hour ago when it was around 5:30pm in LA. Would they have been done that early? Or was he doing that on his bathroom break?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Someone posted that babyface told them.....I would think if that person maybe asked him via PM, he'd answer her back.
    Again, why wouldn't he announce it on the board? He's popped in to announce everything else. He popped in the other day just to let us know about the radio interview... and then he left. Like I said, just isn't his usual way of doing things.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Maybe I'm being special here but doesn't this mean they should be together right now? This is the weekend they're filming ATFR and then next weekend is the finale. No?

Chi, I'm hoping I'll wake up and it's all just a dream.

Your not being special. If the ATFR is taping tonight they would be together tonight all 3 of them. Which means that the Seattle Brad sighting and the seeing Emily in her house in Charlotte sighting were false/fake. And they are in LA.

I would think Babyfacec would know. So someone said BF told them it was being taped tonight?

If not, then Brad must have gone to visit Daddy O'brien.

Yes, someone did I'll try to find the post. Even if the ATFR wasn't tonight there is no way Fleiss would allow Brad to go to Seattle, especially without a disguise and everyone recognizing him the week before the finale. No way on God's green earth. Even to ask Daddy O'Brien his permission to propose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Maybe I'm being special here but doesn't this mean they should be together right now? This is the weekend they're filming ATFR and then next weekend is the finale. No?

Chi, I'm hoping I'll wake up and it's all just a dream.
    Now I'm singing Nelly's Just a Dream!

"Just A Dream"

I was thinking bout her, thinkin bout me
    Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be
    Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
    So I travelled back, down that road
    Will she come back, no one knows
    I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-04-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Again, why wouldn't he announce it on the board? He's popped in to announce everything else. He popped in the other day just to let us know about the radio interview... and then he left. Like I said, just isn't his usual way of doing things.
    Lol IDK why. Maybe the poster could help us out!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Maybe we are being punked. Maybe Brad will wake up on rose ceremony day and find out it was all a dream. The SI shoot, the elephants the Nascar race, Shawntel's funeral home, the safari... yes one big dream. He wakes up all alone in his loft in Austin. Show over. Can you tell I'm getting bored with the show?
    oooh, don't forget that meatball sandwich - he wakes up with tomato sauce on his face - bad, bad sandwich! Too cute, chicagoowl!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    <quote snipped>

Okay, this is what I still don't understand. I realize that people are attracted to other people for different reasons, and the reasons I would be attracted to a man are probably not the same as Emily's .... BUT, why did she want the Bachelor to be him? He basically ended up looking and acting like a tool on his last go-round, which is where she apparently saw him; otherwise, she wouldn't have even known who he was. Just exactly WHY was she so happy it was him? Because he has a great bod (I think his face resembles a lizard's, but that's just me)? Owns four bars? The significant age difference? Has a bland personality and a stilted way of speaking? What was all the joy about: "I'm so glad it's you." Huh?

Your forgetting that while there was alot of hateration for Brad after the F2 dump his first season there were some people who felt he did the right thing. I wasn't one of them, but my issue was more with how he handled it and not giving the relationship a try than not proposing, but I digress. Emily may have been one of those people. And before the finale evryone loved Brad as the Bachelor and thought he wa sthe best Nachelor ever with how he treate dthe women and everything. Even if he was a bit stiff. He was handsome, younger, and great body. He also form the south and a gentleman. When Emily was aske dwho was her favorite bachelor she said Brad. Whether it was because of his looks, his character, his Southern manner, she liked him. So, when she saw it was him she was happy. And she was either never worried about him being able to commit at the end or was quickly appeased after his reassurance rose ceremony night the first week. Even with the slap Chantal wasn't worried about Brad's dumpning both girls his last seaon after the 1st RC night either, most of the girls were'nt. They got over it quickly.

TrueLoveForever posted it. And Babyface told us on the board when the WTA was taped didn't he? If someone asked him when the ATFR was taped, I'm sure he would answer if he knew.
    he did!!! but he did it before it was to be taped and announced it to everyone.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar