Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    RS said this weekend to soemone in an email so maybe it's a question of when he poste dthe blog as far as the next week statement. Babyface said tonight to someone, while RS could get wrong info, I would expect Babyface to know the correct info since he gets it from the horse's mouth so to speak. So, I;m going with him.

Ali & Roberto's closed ATFR was taped the week before the Finale during the weekend. So, Ali & Roberto were able to be together that weekend before the WTA & together the weekend before the Finale to make appearances and watch the finale at the watch party that next day, Monday. If the ATFR is tonight as babyface says Emily will probably get to do the same thing all though she has the exception of the kid which might modify things a bit accordinmg gto her school schedule, etc. for the next week and whetehr they plan to have Ricki with them when they make the finale week media rounds.

I would think Babyfacec would know. So someone said BF told them it was being taped tonight?

If not, then Brad must have gone to visit Daddy O'brien.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    If nothing else, his blogs have totally convinced me otherwise. However, this would be the most hilarious punking on RS ever.
    Maybe we are being punked. Maybe Brad will wake up on rose ceremony day and find out it was all a dream. The SI shoot, the elephants the Nascar race, Shawntel's funeral home, the safari... yes one big dream. He wakes up all alone in his loft in Austin. Show over. Can you tell I'm getting bored with the show?

[snip]

Ali & Roberto's closed ATFR was taped the week before the Finale during the weekend. So, Ali & Roberto were able to be together that weekend before the WTA & together the weekend before the Finale to make appearances and watch the finale at the watch party that next day, Monday. If the ATFR is tonight as babyface says Emily will probably get to do the same thing all though she has the exception of the kid which might modify things a bit accordinmg gto her school schedule, etc. for the next week and whetehr they plan to have Ricki with them when they make the finale week media rounds.

Maybe I'm being special here but doesn't this mean they should be together right now? This is the weekend they're filming ATFR and then next weekend is the finale. No?

Chi, I'm hoping I'll wake up and it's all just a dream.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Maybe we are being punked. Maybe Brad will wake up on rose ceremony day and find out it was all a dream. The SI shoot, the elephants the Nascar race, Shawntel's funeral home, the safari... yes one big dream. He wakes up all alone in his loft in Austin. Show over. Can you tell I'm getting bored with the show?
    that would be excellent!

When does BabyfaceC tell ONE person? He hasn't posted it on the board.. or did I miss it. I scanned his post and didn't see a thing about AFRC taping. Telling one person isn't his style.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    When does BabyfaceC tell ONE person? He hasn't posted it on the board.. or did I miss it. I scanned his post and didn't see a thing about AFRC taping. Telling one person isn't his style.
    Someone posted that babyface told them.....I would think if that person maybe asked him via PM, he'd answer her back.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    It was in this thread somewhere . i suppose we could PM the person who posted it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Maybe I'm being special here but doesn't this mean they should be together right now? This is the weekend they're filming ATFR and then next weekend is the finale. No?

Chi, I'm hoping I'll wake up and it's all just a dream.
    I know... that's why there has to be a big pay off at the end for us. We, the viewers, are the casualties of Brad's relationships. They better give us a spectacular ending. I don't want a basic TB ending, with a boring proposal. If Brad is going to propose to Emily, he better do a little song and dance, wearing an Elephant costume, while playing the accordion. Now that'll be an ending we've never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I would think Babyfacec would know. So someone said BF told them it was being taped tonight?

If not, then Brad must have gone to visit Daddy O'brien.
    well he had to return that shotgun he got from Daddy O for use in SA
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It was in this thread somewhere . i suppose we could PM the person who posted it.
    TrueLoveForever posted it. And Babyface told us on the board when the WTA was taped didn't he? If someone asked him when the ATFR was taped, I'm sure he would answer if he knew.