Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Ok just checked Steve's blog and taping is next weekend. So Emily should be in Charlotte. No idea why Brad was spotted in Seattle though. Maybe it was his twin? lol

Whatever the case, this is the guy Chantal is currently seeing, hence the reason she is not the next “Bachelorette”. Will she say she’s dating someone when she tapes the “After the Final Rose” next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Alanna your posts have a way of bringing me out
    of my doldrums!!

TNMom ~ I thought it was taped a few days before the finale aired as well.
    It seems both RS & BF have confirmed it was tonight.
    Is BF babyfacec?

ETA: Thanks for that CC! Now why is Brad is Seattle? Lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

of my doldrums!!

Same here... I haven't posted much this season.. So maybe they're having the FRC on some other night to throw people off?

of my doldrums!!

Ahh sweet! Thanks! I'm feeling doldrum-y tonight too because I'm pulling an Ashley and staying home all night studying. Wah wah.

Oh just thought of something, Ali said she and Roberto were together both weekends leading up to finale night. Why isn't Emily with Brad?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Yes, with all the emotion of a milk carton. It was more like she was reading a shopping list, not at all what Brad has mentioned since the show.

She could be, but that is not at all how he is portraying it. He is portraying it as a woman who is really having a hard time with this.

Yeah, she should have been like Chantal, crying every second showing Brad her highs and lows, highs and lows.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Ahh sweet! Thanks! I'm feeling doldrum-y tonight too because I'm pulling an Ashley and staying home all night studying. Wah wah.

Oh just thought of something, Ali said she and Roberto were together both weekends leading up to finale night. Why isn't Emily with Brad?
    Maybe Emily wisened up and realized that Brad's not such a catch after all. Run away Emily... run far, far away.

Someone is having a BALL on twitter tonight.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Brad spotted in Seattle and Emily home all alone. The obvious answer would be that Brad picked Chantal....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Ok just checked Steve's blog and taping is next weekend. So Emily should be in Charlotte. No idea why Brad was spotted in Seattle though. Maybe it was his twin? lol

RS said this weekend to soemone in an email so maybe it's a question of when he poste dthe blog as far as the next week statement. Babyface said tonight to someone, while RS could get wrong info, I would expect Babyface to know the correct info since he gets it from the horse's mouth so to speak. So, I;m going with him.

Ali & Roberto's closed ATFR was taped the week before the Finale during the weekend. So, Ali & Roberto were able to be together that weekend before the WTA & together the weekend before the Finale to make appearances and watch the finale at the watch party that next day, Monday. If the ATFR is tonight as babyface says Emily will probably get to do the same thing all though she has the exception of the kid which might modify things a bit accordinmg gto her school schedule, etc. for the next week and whetehr they plan to have Ricki with them when they make the finale week media rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Brad spotted in Seattle and Emily home all alone. The obvious answer would be that Brad picked Chantal....
    If nothing else, his blogs have totally convinced me otherwise. However, this would be the most hilarious punking on RS ever.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City