Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    From twitter:
    Bahaha. Excellent. I feel like I need to run out and get some medicinal marijuana for the finale just in case...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    Agreed! BF also told me that it's going to be a closed set like last season with Ali's ATFR. Interesting. Guess they don't want it to be spoiled.
    Seems a bit late for that - don't you think? but guess they don't want us to know what Howard Stern called 'a shocker'!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Thanks it makes more sense as next weekend is cutting it close to air time and if any problems came up with anything, they have no time to fix it..like technical stuff, etc.

So, Brad could have been seen at some airport? Interesting. I think that twitter could be a plant, or does Austin to LA connect in Seattle for some reason?

Maybe someone will be at the taping tonight and we can get some new info.
    I can't see him going to L.A. by way of Seattle unless he was picking up Chantal.

I for one am trying to ignore the negative comments about Chantal (except for the weight comments - Chunky really?). I like Emily and always have although I prefer Chantal's personality. Brad was never my favorite and always thought he was boring but will say I've liked his personality more on a date or 2 with Chantal and in interviews. Maybe that's why I thought the spoiler about him picking her was right.

I'm kind of hoping we don't get any leaks from the ATFR. I'd rather go into it not knowing for sure. I think the latest spoilers are probably right but there's a small part of me that thinks RS got it right the 1st time with a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    Nope, it's tonight. RS told me in an email last weekend that it was taping this weekend, and Babyface told me that it was taping tonight.
    Thanks. I was wondering when it was going to be taped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Thanks it makes more sense as next weekend is cutting it close to air time and if any problems came up with anything, they have no time to fix it..like technical stuff, etc.

So, Brad could have been seen at some airport? Interesting. I think that twitter could be a plant, or does Austin to LA connect in Seattle for some reason?

Maybe someone will be at the taping tonight and we can get some new info.
    He most likely wouldn't be going through security in Seattle if he was connecting through Seattle; he would have done that in LA. (Unless he is one of those people who hates themselves enough to leave the secure area for something he thinks is worth the trouble of going back through security AGAIN....)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    He most likely wouldn't be going through security in Seattle if he was connecting through Seattle; he would have done that in LA. (Unless he is one of those people who hates themselves enough to leave the secure area for something he thinks is worth the trouble of going back through security AGAIN....)
    Plus in the event he'd fly to Seattle (for any reason), he'd be wearing a disguise I'm sure and not easily recognizable. When I saw that picture of Ali with Cassie Lambert and she had the dark wig, big sunglasses and nerdy clothes, I realized all the trouble TPTB go to on these disguises and she had a picture of Roberto in a goofy wig he had to wear. So, the casual viewer wouldn't recognize Brad in my opinon..no way he's flying without a disguise to Seattle. But that seems like a tweet TPTB would throw in the spoiler mix. arrrgghhhh.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I'm like 99.99% sure the twitter is false (or a red herring of some sort.) But is it possible that Chantal felt badly burned at the FRC? Maybe she told TPTB, "You want me to meet up with Brad to hash it out? You can fly him up here!" I'm just wondering if she's not the B'ette because of bad feelings more than anything else. If they had 462 shots of me from a bad angle in a bikini that was three sizes too small (after I commented on "feeling fat" that day,) I'd be beyond ticked!

I also think maybe the tweet meant that he had security with him though, versus being outside security. And I definitely don't put it past TPTB to make Brad fly from Texas to Washington to Southern California. Hope he at least got some frequent flyer miles in the deal!

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    I'm like 99.99% sure the twitter is false (or a red herring of some sort.) But is it possible that Chantal felt badly burned at the FRC? Maybe she told TPTB, "You want me to meet up with Brad to hash it out? You can fly him up here!" I'm just wondering if she's not the B'ette because of bad feelings more than anything else. If they had 462 shots of me from a bad angle in a bikini that was three sizes too small (after I commented on "feeling fat" that day,) I'd be beyond ticked!

I also think maybe the tweet meant that he had security with him though, versus being outside security. And I definitely don't put it past TPTB to make Brad fly from Texas to Washington to Southern California. Hope he at least got some frequent flyer miles in the deal!
    Whatever happened, I don't think it should be taken as a sign that Brad and Chantal are together. Maybe they are...but THIS isn't a piece of the puzzle.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Someone from Charlotte posted this on twitter:

Just saw emily from the bachelor...we were at her house...nbd
    about 2 hours ago via txt

I'm not sure where to post this since the Media thread is closed. I PM the mods about reopening i with all the media coming out. However, has everyone read Ashley's full transcript? I read it at Jokers. Her transcript, done after the WTA was taped, plus the commercial preview of Brad saying he sabotaged the date could help some Chantal fans in knowing what he may do with Chantal on LCD. Ashley says she feels after all the flack he got last season about leading girls on that all the stuff he did on their date was about trying to clue her in that he was sending her home. He thinks after his date with Emily he fell completely in love and sabotaged their date. She says she had a feeling that night she was going to go home at the RC. She thinks bringing up moving to Austin, her age, all of that was him trying to make her see why they wouldn't work out. If that's true, which she may be also getting form what he said to her at the WTA, he may do the same to Chantal. That maybe what's going on when Chantal says he's acting nervous and you see him say "you have to face it". He may be trying to casual sabotage the date to give her an inkling he might not pick her without actually sending her home early like Chris L. So, going into the FRC she has a clue.It's possible