Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    I'm gonna try to say it as delicately as I can, as I'm sure Brad is a stand up guy and all, but, based on this admittedly highly edited version of these three, my gut tells me Chantal is in for a world of hurt, if she gets stuck with (prone to emotional shutdowns) Brad. I honestly do believe that Emily's sanguine emotional personality and her Aquarian Venus suits Brad's... controlled temperament better, as in I'm hoping it will just roll off her back when he goes there... Chantal will be miserable if she has to deal with that on a regular basis.
    True - whether he chooses her or not, he is SO not right for Chantal. And she is SO not right for him. Not everyone to whom she/he is attracted is the right person, but if you are cast for this show (whether lead or contestant) you will be leading people to believe you are perfect for one another. There may have been some of that on both ends, in the case of Chantal and Brad.

And just because someone is not right for you doesn't mean they are completely pathological and not right for someone else. I do think Emily's temperament and Brad's temperament are better matched, no matter who he chooses.
    Last edited by FanOfUnrealTV; 03-04-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Formatting clean-up
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Anyone know for sure when they are taping the AFRC..is it this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Anyone know for sure when they are taping the AFRC..is it this weekend?
    Good question Gina! I don't think RS mentioned it,
    I can't remember?

eta ~ now that I think about it, I think it's next weekend.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    True - whether he chooses her or not, he is SO not right for Chantal. And she is SO not right for him. Not everyone to whom she/he is attracted is the right person, but if you are cast for this show (whether lead or contestant) you will be leading people to believe you are perfect for one another. There may have been some of that on both ends, in the case of Chantal and Brad. And just because someone is not right for you doesn't mean they are completely pathological and not right for someone else. I do think Emily's temperament and Brad's temperament are better matched, no matter who he chooses.
    Agreed - in NO WAY am I saying Brad is pathological. I am saying that he appears to shut down - and it will not work between Chantal and Brad as it stands. Saying he is SO not right for him and she is SO not right for her - is essentially saying the same thing There isn't any reason to demonize any of them over it.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I can't remember?

Thanks, I had no idea. So they tape NEXT weekend, a day or two before they air it? Not much time to edit it, but would help keep it secret.

I can't remember?

Nope, it's tonight. RS told me in an email last weekend that it was taping this weekend, and Babyface told me that it was taping tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    Nope, it's tonight. RS told me in an email last weekend that it was taping this weekend, and Babyface told me that it was taping tonight.
    Thanks it makes more sense as next weekend is cutting it close to air time and if any problems came up with anything, they have no time to fix it..like technical stuff, etc.

So, Brad could have been seen at some airport? Interesting. I think that twitter could be a plant, or does Austin to LA connect in Seattle for some reason?

Maybe someone will be at the taping tonight and we can get some new info.

Thanks it makes more sense as next weekend is cutting it close to air time and if any problems came up with anything, they have no time to fix it..like technical stuff, etc.

So, Brad could have been seen at some airport? Interesting. I think that twitter could be a plant, or does Austin to LA connect in Seattle for some reason?

Oops ~ sorry Gina! I'm glad others could give you a definitive answer!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Agreed! BF also told me that it's going to be a closed set like last season with Ali's ATFR. Interesting. Guess they don't want it to be spoiled.

FORT Fogey

Oops ~ sorry Gina! I'm glad others could give you a definitive answer!
    No problem Nibbles, thanks for trying and being so sweet.