Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    From twitter:
    (I'm truly lost for words) So MF tweets??? lol

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

From twitter:
    Where is the picture???

LOL that tweet sounds like the tweet last season of Ali and Chris walking around a mall together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    (I'm truly lost for words) So MF tweets??? lol
    I hope someone's just yanking chains.

I'm gonna try to say it as delicately as I can, as I'm sure Brad is a stand up guy and all, but, based on this admittedly highly edited version of these three, my gut tells me Chantal is in for a world of hurt, if she gets stuck with (prone to emotional shutdowns) Brad. I honestly do believe that Emily's sanguine emotional personality and her Aquarian Venus suits Brad's... controlled temperament better, as in I'm hoping it will just roll off her back when he goes there... Chantal will be miserable if she has to deal with that on a regular basis.

Whoever it is, I agree with what Bloomers said somewhere earlier, couples therapy (I'll add especially if a child is involved) is a very good idea - it will give any relationship an even better, healthier chance for thriving, let alone surviving in many cases. JMO and just my rant.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

From twitter:

Quote:
    for those of you that watch the bachelor, brad womack was spotted at seatac airport w security.. so chantal it is..
    31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    I KNEW it! He's gone and picked Daddy O! Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    I KNEW it! He's gone and picked Daddy O! Shocking!
    Now there's your shocker!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

From twitter:

This is just some random tweeter in Seattle without other corroborating tweets? I can't see it happening. There is no way Fleiss would allow him to meet Chantal in Seattle ever, much less the week before the finale. No way. I mean if they wanted to follow convenience for Chantal they could have had them meet at the infamous Palm Springs home of the supposed Thanksgiving dinner if they were going to do that and it would be better than Seattle where everyone knows she's from. Brad has said they been flying them all over the country to meet and they decided the week before the finale is the time to try Seattle. Don't think so, lol. Plus, shouldn't the ATFR be filming this weekend? Ali and some others filmed their closed ATFR the weekend before the finale and spent their couple time together that weekend. Then, they were together the weekend right before the finale and spent the Monday night at the watch party. So, if the ATFR is taping this weekend closed or open both Emily, Chantal & Brad should be in LA. Has RS said when the ATFR is being taped?

FORT Fan

the tweet is from a regular twitter user -- not someone associated with the show from what i can tell... *not* someone who has just opened an account... not someone following all the shows people, etc.

But I guess that happens every season.

ETA: the missing word "not"
    Last edited by eepsuel; 03-04-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: word missing
    We like because... we love although...."

Brad probably heard Chantal was doing fine without him ~ couldn't stand it... so, he went to see for himself!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    Before the new spoiler and when everyone thought the F1 was Chantal, I guess the 90K was okay then and not a big deal as long as Chantal was receiving it.
    I think it is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a ring for anyone, but whatever!