Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    he was saying all of this stuff when the spoiler was out there that Chantal was F1. So with Brad giving interviews like this saying things like what he has said in the media made people think even more that he was with Chantal. I was even convinced that he with Chantal based on his interviews (and I am the biggest bremily fan ) so his misleading worked pretty darn good!
    Nah, I think it's the truth.....For once it not about Chantal, it's all about Emily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    For those of you who want the truth about Emily spoken by people who know her and the Hendricks. It's one of the last post in the tabloid thread. Someone who actually KNOWS.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Don't think me rude -- but how do we know that those posters actually know her? I know at the "other" boards, there were many people who came and claimed to know her, Cori, lived in her neighborhood, etc.

So, do we know that these posters are not just anonymous people posting from their living rooms? Not to be confrontational, but I am actually curious. (Maybe I should have PM'd this, if so, sorry!)
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    That is taking on a life of its own right now.

There is also the problem of people thinking that everything he says to sell the show (during this period between taping and the conclusion of airing) is an honest, heartfelt description of the current state of affairs. It's not - it's advertising.
    I'd say he's doing an admirable job of selling the show. His remarks are always ambiguous enough to apply to either Chantal or Emily...depending on who you think is his F1. I wonder if Brad knows that people spend their days analyzing every word he utters?

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. Don't think me rude -- but how do we know that those posters actually know her? I know at the "other" boards, there were many people who came and claimed to know her, Cori, lived in her neighborhood, etc.

So, do we know that these posters are not just anonymous people posting from their living rooms? Not to be confrontational, but I am actually curious. (Maybe I should have PM'd this, if so, sorry!)
    I don't think you are trying to be rude. Not at all. I can not convince anyone of anything so take from it what you will. And if that's nothing, that's okay, too. But I will say I do KNOW that at least one of those girls that posted knows Emily. How I know... not going there. Sorry.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    he was saying all of this stuff when the spoiler was out there that Chantal was F1. So with Brad giving interviews like this saying things like what he has said in the media made people think even more that he was with Chantal. I was even convinced that he with Chantal based on his interviews (and I am the biggest bremily fan ) so his misleading worked pretty darn good!
    Exactly -- what he says right now could be applied to either one or neither. It is advertising along the lines of "the most dramatic final rose ceremony EVER."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I don't think you are trying to be rude. Not at all. I can not convince anyone of anything so take from it what you will. And if that's nothing, that's okay, too. But I will say I do KNOW that at least one of those girls that posted knows Emily. How I know... not going there. Sorry.
    No problem if you don't want to go there. I've been fooled too many times online to believe anyone is anyone without some sense of proof. But ty anyway!
    We like because... we love although...."

Honestly... Chantal's edit was the next Bette edit. In retrospect I see it was nothing more than an audition for next season. Tptb found out when they manipulated her with enough alcohol and lack of sleep/food that she could cry over "Brad Womack alleged boobie prize" and give great PI's. I won't comment on Emily because she is allegedly still happily engaged to said boobie prize but as for Chantal and those emotions? That girl had bad case of stockholm syndrome... she probably cried at the FRC and then laughed about it on the plane ride home. If anything it helped her get over Jason... good for her, now she can move on.

Emily got screwed because we are supposed to be psyched about the next Bette not the couple who we won't care about in less than two weeks. I am convinced MF no longer (if ever) cares about a love story or showing it for that matter. He produces prime time television. He wants ratings.

... and I'm going to the dark place :/

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    And yet... she wasn't.
    Until now.

(Btw, just want to point out, when Chantal was upset with it, during the process, everyone said it was drama. With Emily, because she is F1, it is alright. Come on... emotions are emotions... no matter who is F1 or F2.
    ETA: That quote is snipped and I forgot to mention that -- sorry! :-)

We can agree to disagree on other points. However, I just wanted to say something regarding the bolded. I wasn't one posting on Chantal's behavior myself. However, I would imagine the difference for those who were is they got to visually see how reactive Chantal was to the different situations and how frequently she reacted. They got to see specifically how she responded and what she did each time and the level of drama. So, when they heard what Brad saying what he said about his F1 they thought it was more of the same of what they had seen. Plus, alot of the thing sto get upset over she saw with her own eyes and got upset during the show about it. So, some people wonder why she would be getting so upset to th elevel she did on the show. Emily on the other hand they didn't visually see her react in that way whether it be due to editing or her own ability to tune it out during the show. So, with her temperment and what they've seen they may think her getting upset won't be to the level and in the way that they found unlikable in Chantal. It has less to do with who is F1 and who it's not for those viewers, but what they've seen of both Chantal & Emily. Of course some of what they saw was down to the editing of F1 & F2. If they had seen Emily acting the way Chantal did during the show and knew she was F1 or even F2 they probably would have felt the same way about her reacting that way as they did about Chantal, IMO.

From twitter:

for those of you that watch the bachelor, brad womack was spotted at seatac airport w security.. so chantal it is..
    31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Honestly... Chantal's edit was the next Bette edit. In retrospect I see it was nothing more than an audition for next season. Tptb found out when they manipulated her with enough alcohol and lack of sleep/food that she could cry over "Brad Womack alleged boobie prize" and give great PI's. I won't comment on Emily because she is allegedly still happily engaged to said boobie prize but as for Chantal and those emotions? That girl had bad case of stockholm syndrome... she probably cried at the FRC and then laughed about it on the plane ride home. If anything it helped her get over Jason... good for her, now she can move on.

Emily got screwed because we are supposed to be psyched about the next Bette not the couple who we won't care about in less than two weeks. I am convinced MF no longer (if ever) cares about a love story or showing it for that matter. He produces prime time television. He wants ratings.

... and I'm going to the dark place :/
    Re - the bolded. She isn't the first one, she won't be the last - no harm, no foul I personally don't think anything less of her for that, and I personally like the Chantal I see, edited or not. YMMV

Re-MF, agree completely. Any way he can generate ratings, he will go for it. Everything else is just gravy.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous