Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Ok, now you know instead of doing the dishes, I am going to be searching all your posts to see what you said.. hehe.

And my .02 -- yes, anyone would be upset -- just not go from black to white. When Chantal was upset during the dating, and people were calling her out for drama, I could not help but feel that would be me in those shoes! Heck, I'd be a b*tch, I can admit that. When you care for someone, of course you will be upset. No argument there.

But Emily is too composed for the "edit" Brad himself is giving her in interviews. Or is she?

I guess, much like the tootsie-pop (showing my age lol) the world will never know!
    I am right with you!!!! I never thought that Chantal edit with her crying was drama, I thought it was just emotions from caring for a man who is dating other women......But Emily was the supposed Mother Theresa who handled everything perfectly, but now Brad is saying that she is giving him grief, oh well I guess now he knows that all women display emotions and can take you on a rollercoaster....This is too funny

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I am right with you!!!! I never thought that Chantal edit with her crying was drama, I thought it was just emotions from caring for a man who is dating other women......But Emily was the supposed Mother Theresa who handled everything perfectly, but now Brad is saying that she is giving him grief, oh well I guess now he knows that all women display emotions and can take you on a rollercoaster....This is too funny
    I couldn't agree more!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    <Snipped> However, on the show Emily has responded and shown her concerns about him dating the other women. You see her right before he takes her for the picnic talking about how hard it is to see how he is with the other girls after not seeing him all week with Britt. You also see her mentioning it on the FD at dinner.
    Yes, with all the emotion of a milk carton. It was more like she was reading a shopping list, not at all what Brad has mentioned since the show.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    <snipped> Emily is a hitter. A girl who hits a guy on the arm when something's funny, or when she says 'shut up', or sees something surprising. She could hit him the same when she sees him kissing some girl on screen or saying something and Brad what to protect himself like he said in one of his quotes about his F1. <snipped>
    She could be, but that is not at all how he is portraying it. He is portraying it as a woman who is really having a hard time with this.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I just watched the interview and Brad never said she doesn't answer his call's he say he would call and be under the impression that she would not answer (paraphrasing). He also says that she calls him all the time on Monday's
    That is taking on a life of its own right now.

There is also the problem of people thinking that everything he says to sell the show (during this period between taping and the conclusion of airing) is an honest, heartfelt description of the current state of affairs. It's not - it's advertising. For a case in point, see The Bachelor Season 11 media go-rounds during this time frame and his comments with respect to "Mrs. Brad Womack." In hindsight, nothing he said during that time period was true...his job was to deceive people about the ending. And that's his job now.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Sounds like they are pretty happy and in love still and just wants the whole process to be over with so that they can see each other every day. I'm sure after all of this is done they "drama" will be done with. Like I have been saying any person would be jealous/pissed off at your fiance sticking his tounge down another girls throat. Or you fiance having to be on a date with other girls pulling her bikini top off. Or another girl dry humping her fiance etc etc. Em has every right to be upset.
    What makes Emily so special? she was 1 of 30 women on the show..So she is allowed now to have her drama filled days and Chantal was roasted for showing emotions... So now she is stuck with the boobie prize known as Brad Womack, this is pure justice now please let BF be correct an I want hear from either one of them after this show is done....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post

OMG will you marry me?
    Lol, seriously, I am just gonna keep on clapping

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post

There is also the problem of people thinking that everything he says to sell the show (during this period between taping and the conclusion of airing) is an honest, heartfelt description of the current state of affairs. It's not - it's advertising. For a case in point, see The Bachelor Season 11 media go-rounds during this time frame and his comments with respect to "Mrs. Brad Womack." In hindsight, nothing he said during that time period was true...his job was to deceive people about the ending. And that's his job now.
    I'll call it the Brad Edit... and if so, he is giving that poor, sweet, little china doll a very poor one! (But I will take your advice, cuz that was the only season I missed so I'd love to see his press junkets from back then -- good idea actually)!

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post

OMG will you marry me?
    Lol, seriously, I am just gonna keep on clapping
    We would be one big ole happy family

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post

he was saying all of this stuff when the spoiler was out there that Chantal was F1. So with Brad giving interviews like this saying things like what he has said in the media made people think even more that he was with Chantal. I was even convinced that he with Chantal based on his interviews (and I am the biggest bremily fan ) so his misleading worked pretty darn good!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

For those of you who want the truth about Emily spoken by people who know her and the Hendricks. It's one of the last post in the tabloid thread. Someone who actually KNOWS.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar