Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2471
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    ITA! And she did work him... Let's see, on the show, she seemed very confident with him dating other women. Never a lot of drama about it. But wait, the cameras go away and we hear that she (if she is F1) is giving him problems every Tuesday?? Huh? Talk about a 180, cuz she sure as heck did NOT present herself like that during the show.
    This is a man who doesn't like drama, it's seems now he is saying his Monday's and Tuesday's are filled with drama, most expected it from edit drama filled Chantal but come to find out it's with sweet as pie Emily talk about 180 degree turn, WOW didn't see that one coming....Wonder how they both are dealing with the boobie prize

  2. #2472
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    I can only say that Fleiss stinks, and he really did a disservice to Emily by editting her that way.
    Reading and beleive me I think I've read every post here almost... SAD SAD SAD... I'm shock and horrified at some of the things said to have been done by Fleiss. I've MISSED so much of his masterpiece or so he thinks because again... I've only watched 5 full seasons but The Fairy Godmother, he ain't!!! I can definitely pick that up!!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-04-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  3. #2473
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    151

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    NO ONE has stated, hinted in a whisper, or even sent a message through blinking Morse Code, that Emily ever showed the slightest jealousy, envy, or whatever.

    Therein lies the MAJOR difference. And therein lies part of why, imo, Emily (if she is F1) did a 180. Not a 90, or a 120 -- but a 180.
    Well I still say that Emily didn't express any of those emotions because she doesn't care about Brad that much. I think Brad is kookoo for Cocoa Puffs over Emily because she's this little doll (not my words, CH's words) that he can rescue and she just fits into his life so perfectly. I also say that the fact that Emily and Michelle were the closest in the house is telling. I think they're both actresses (just Michelle is better at it.) But that's an unpopular opinion around here and I could easily be proved wrong if Brad and Em run out of the spotlight. (Please, please, please, Brad. I've heard a lifetime's worth of, "Can I be honest with you?" And I really mean that. Badly) Will eat my crow with relish at that point and be thrilled for Ricki.

    Who do I think is the F1? Definitely, without a doubt, Emily. And I will never be so glad to be wrong as if Brad makes history and becomes the first Bachelor to marry the girl he chose at the FRC. (After a long engagement where they can both see each other in real, real life not reality TV real life! )

  4. #2474
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    This is a man who doesn't like drama, it's seems now he is saying his Monday's and Tuesday's are filled with drama, most expected it from edit drama filled Chantal but come to find out it's with sweet as pie Emily talk about 180 degree turn, WOW didn't see that one coming....Wonder how they both are dealing with the boobie prize
    Sounds like they are pretty happy and in love still and just wants the whole process to be over with so that they can see each other every day. I'm sure after all of this is done they "drama" will be done with. Like I have been saying any person would be jealous/pissed off at your fiance sticking his tounge down another girls throat. Or you fiance having to be on a date with other girls pulling her bikini top off. Or another girl dry humping her fiance etc etc. Em has every right to be upset.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  5. #2475
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    Well I still say that Emily didn't express any of those emotions because she doesn't care about Brad that much. I think Brad is kookoo for Cocoa Puffs over Emily because she's this little doll (not my words, CH's words) that he can rescue and she just fits into his life so perfectly. I also say that the fact that Emily and Michelle were the closest in the house is telling. I think they're both actresses (just Michelle is better at it.) But that's an unpopular opinion around here and I could easily be proved wrong if Brad and Em run out of the spotlight. (Please, please, please, Brad. I've heard a lifetime's worth of, "Can I be honest with you?" And I really mean that. Badly) Will eat my crow with relish at that point and be thrilled for Ricki.

    Who do I think is the F1? Definitely, without a doubt, Emily. And I will never be so glad to be wrong as if Brad makes history and becomes the first Bachelor to marry the girl he chose at the FRC. (After a long engagement where they can both see each other in real, real life not reality TV real life! )

    Re: the bolded: Not sure how well she will fit after she ages a little and starts to want things on her own/for herself as a grown woman with some life experience behind her. He will have to loosen the reins on her at some point, and I'm not sure he will do well with that. (I have nothing to back that up other than a gut feeling based on what I've seen, but it is my .02 nonetheless).
    We like because... we love although...."

  6. #2476
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post

    Re: the bolded: Not sure how well she will fit after she ages a little and starts to want things on her own/for herself as a grown woman with some life experience behind her. He will have to loosen the reins on her at some point, and I'm not sure he will do well with that. (I have nothing to back that up other than a gut feeling based on what I've seen, but it is my .02 nonetheless).
    Let's make it an even 4cents.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #2477
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    83

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Don't know what the "shock" Stern is referring to is. Maybe Chantal dumps him for some reason (bf at home?) or reems him out for not sending her home earlier. Brad and Emily get married on spot? Doubt that though.

    Regardless, saw Stern on Kimmel the other night and he was making fun of Brad for "having the personality of an eggplant." Heh.

  8. #2478
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    If anyone worked anyone during this show ~ it was Emily in that scene with Brad. 'I don't know, what are we going to do about it'? As she coyly smiles at him. One thing I will never believe, is that Emily went on the show thinking she would not make it to the HTD's. She had already involved Ricki for her taped *introduction* at the beginning of the show. Having one other individual involved (Mr. Brad) during the taping of the HTD segment would not have been any more traumatic than the first event. She herself said she left enough gifts for Ricki for the entire time she might be gone. Which was a long time btw.
    Emily realized the possbility that she might be around long enough for the HTD and possibly the finale. She realized that in the general grand scheme of thing but in the real true sense of things she probably think it was really going to happen. But, on the off chance that it did and she was a way for long, being the mom & planner that she is she planned ahead with the gifts for Ricki. However, knowing her own dating history, her ability to sabotage relationship & keep walls up, and the overall chances of an anonymous Bachelor wanting her & her kid, she probably thought the odds were against hern having to deal with the situation of anyone meeting her daughter. When se met Brad and found out it was him, someone she'd wanted, the wheels on that possible meeting for Rocki became real. Then, she start thinking and worrying and trying to figure out whetehr she would let him meet Ricki and whetehr he would propose if he never met. I think she was waiting to see how he reacted to the news of Ricky's death and the idea that she had a child. Then, she wanted to see where her feelings where for him and where his interest lay in hers. By the time of things came to a head in Anguilla she had to make a decision and couldn't put it off anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    ITA! And she did work him... Let's see, on the show, she seemed very confident with him dating other women. Never a lot of drama about it. But wait, the cameras go away and we hear that she (if she is F1) is giving him problems every Tuesday?? Huh? Talk about a 180, cuz she sure as heck did NOT present herself like that during the show.

    First, I think Brad's stating of events is a bit of embellishment and his typical way of kind of emphatically stating things about his F1's responses to the situation. However, on the show Emily has responded and shown her concerns about him dating the other women. You see her right before he takes her for the picnic talking about how hard it is to see how he is with the other girls after not seeing him all week with Britt. You also see her mentioning it on the FD at dinner. She tells him she did pretty good with tuning it out and not thinking about the other girls when she was living with the other girls, but now that it;s getting to the end an dgetting more serious she's having more trouble pushing it aside and not thinking about it. Also you do see little tidbits of how Emily can be feisty in her own way from comments she makes to how she loves to hit Brad, lol. Emily is a hitter. A girl who hits a guy on the arm when something's funny, or when she says 'shut up', or sees something surprising. She could hit him the same when she sees him kissing some girl on screen or saying something and Brad what to protect himself like he said in one of his quotes about his F1. Also for a good portion of the beginning weeks of the show she was being guarded and holding back formm him because she was scared of being hurt. So, him being into other girls or seeing it wouldn't be as bad since she wasn't fully committed to wanting him herself just yet. However, now she's full on open in love with him an dhe's hers. So, seeing Brad kissing on the girls and things he's said to them would be harder and more painful to see and garner more of a reaction now versus during the show. IMO


  9. #2479
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Em has every right to be upset.
    And yet... she wasn't.
    Until now.

    (Btw, just want to point out, when Chantal was upset with it, during the process, everyone said it was drama. With Emily, because she is F1, it is alright. Come on... emotions are emotions... no matter who is F1 or F2.

    ETA: That quote is snipped and I forgot to mention that -- sorry! :-)
    Last edited by eepsuel; 03-04-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: snipped
    We like because... we love although...."

  10. #2480
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    And yet... she wasn't.
    Until now.

    (Btw, just want to point out, when Chantal was upset with it, during the process, everyone said it was drama. With Emily, because she is F1, it is alright. Come on... emotions are emotions... no matter who is F1 or F2.
    The difference is Em is Brad's fiance she is acting upset off camera seeing how her fiance is with all these other girls. Chantal was freaking out for not giving her a rose blah blah blah and she was not even brad's "girl". I think that is the difference during the show Em tried to focos on her and Brad's relationship and ignore what was going on with the other girls. Now she is in love with the guy and engaged to him and she is seeing him kiss all these other girls. I would be furious and pissed too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.