Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

  1. #2461
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    The show is giving us an edited version of everyone involved. Just because we have not seen Emily give Brad a hard time about something does not mean it did not happen. Just because we did not see Michelle get along with pretty much all of the other women does not mean it did not happen. Just because we did not see Brad tell Chantal to ease off and that his heart was falling for someone else does not mean it did not happen. The list of possibilities that could have happened but we were not allowed to see goes on and on and on. The show is edited by Fleiss and Co. They do things for drama! They do things for ratings! Heck, they even do things because they think it will be funny! I really wish that people would understand this concept. We have no real clue how any of them really behaved, we just see what Fleiss and Co allow us to see.

  2. #2462
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Team Brantily
    Posts
    129

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I was commenting due to his recent interview where he said he can't wait for his woman to move in with him in Austin - and implied as soon as the show is done airing.

    Yes, you're right - I remember that too.

    But Brad says he 'takes things slow' so maybe - hopefully - he'll wait til Ricki's out of school for the summer.

    And - this is just my opinion - I think Emily would want to wait til after they are married to actually live together. And this isn't my preference or a judgement - she just strikes me as that type of person. I'm sure Brad would respect that.

    Maybe they will buy a house sometime soon & Emily can live there w/Ricki & Brad will move in after the wedding!!!

    JMO

    BUT !!! if he really "can't wait for his woman to move in with him in Austin - and implied as soon as the show is done airing" .... that makes me think may it's NOT Emily...... just.... something... to.... think..... about
    Last edited by DeAnna/JenFan; 03-04-2011 at 06:05 PM.

  3. #2463
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It's ok eepsuel! Say whatever you feel! That's what we're all here for.
    And Welcome to the board! Sometimes I still feel that it's Chantal even after all of the spoilers! lol

    Oh dear, sanlee - I really hope it isn't. That would just be
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  4. #2464
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It's ok eepsuel! Say whatever you feel! That's what we're all here for.
    And Welcome to the board! Sometimes I still feel that it's Chantal even after all of the spoilers! lol
    TY! And let me take this chance to say I LOVE these boards. To say I'm addicted is a bit of an understatement

    And you know, I too sometimes get a gut feeling its Chantal... but logically I know that just cannot be!... Right?
    We like because... we love although...."

  5. #2465
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    It's ok eepsuel! Say whatever you feel! That's what we're all here for.
    And Welcome to the board! Sometimes I still feel that it's Chantal even after all of the spoilers! lol
    Don't even put that thought out into the Universe, girl!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #2466
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Don't even put that thought out into the Universe, girl!
    I have never spit pop all over my computer ~ until now!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  7. #2467
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The show is giving us an edited version of everyone involved. Just because we have not seen Emily give Brad a hard time about something does not mean it did not happen. Just because we did not see Michelle get along with pretty much all of the other women does not mean it did not happen. Just because we did not see Brad tell Chantal to ease off and that his heart was falling for someone else does not mean it did not happen. The list of possibilities that could have happened but we were not allowed to see goes on and on and on. The show is edited by Fleiss and Co. They do things for drama! They do things for ratings! Heck, they even do things because they think it will be funny! I really wish that people would understand this concept. We have no real clue how any of them really behaved, we just see what Fleiss and Co allow us to see.
    Ah... but the difference is this: Every ousted girl almost has stated that Michelle was nice to them, etc. (When they watched the show, it was only then that they saw her other side being aired).

    NO ONE has stated, hinted in a whisper, or even sent a message through blinking Morse Code, that Emily ever showed the slightest jealousy, envy, or whatever.

    Therein lies the MAJOR difference. And therein lies part of why, imo, Emily (if she is F1) did a 180. Not a 90, or a 120 -- but a 180.
    We like because... we love although...."

  8. #2468
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    I'm going to go back to BabyfaceC... another reason I knew it was Emily. What did he say and make a point to say? His F1 and his F2.. the edit left alot of their personality on the cutting room floor. It's when people were saying Emily was boring.. on and on. Now who has been edited the most? Let's think about this. Chantal was shown as fun loving, completely happy when the girls weren't around. She's shown emotional when she feels like he is not returning how she feels. We see both spectrums of her. What was left on the the cutting room floor? Not much!! Then we have Emily...even this post today about her not getting upset... of course can get upset after watching all these dates and Brad trying to pacify all of them... WHO wouldn't get upset... we saw snark from her... but how often? It was there... it was just left out of the editing... all this to say, I KNEW Emily was F1 the more Babyface kept talking. In fact I messed up one day by saying what I thought and he disappeared. I wished I had not said a thing cause I wanted to hear what else he was going to say. me and my opinions!!! They get me in lots of trouble sometimes.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  9. #2469
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm going to go back to BabyfaceC... another reason I knew it was Emily. What did he say and make a point to say? His F1 and his F2.. the edit left alot of their personality on the cutting room floor. It's when people were saying Emily was boring.. on and on. Now who has been edited the most? Let's think about this. Chantal was shown as fun loving, completely happy when the girls weren't around. She's shown emotional when she feels like he is not returning how she feels. We see both spectrums of her. What was left on the the cutting room floor? Not much!! Then we have Emily...even this post today about her not getting upset... of course who wouldn't get upset... we saw snark from her... but how often? It was there... it was just left out of the editing... all this to say, I KNEW Emily was F1 the more Babyface kept talking. In fact I messed up one day by saying what I thought and he disappeared. I wished I had not said a thing cause I wanted to hear what else he was going to say. me and my opinions!!! They get me in lots of trouble sometimes.
    I can only say that Fleiss stinks, and he really did a disservice to Emily by editting her that way.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  10. #2470
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: Who do you think is the F1?

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    In fact I messed up one day by saying what I thought and he disappeared. I wished I had not said a thing cause I wanted to hear what else he was going to say. me and my opinions!!! They get me in lots of trouble sometimes.
    Ok, now you know instead of doing the dishes, I am going to be searching all your posts to see what you said.. hehe.

    And my .02 -- yes, anyone would be upset -- just not go from black to white. When Chantal was upset during the dating, and people were calling her out for drama, I could not help but feel that would be me in those shoes! Heck, I'd be a b*tch, I can admit that. When you care for someone, of course you will be upset. No argument there.

    But Emily is too composed for the "edit" Brad himself is giving her in interviews. Or is she?

    I guess, much like the tootsie-pop (showing my age lol) the world will never know!
    We like because... we love although...."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.