Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Lol... I never said she should not be jealous (in fact, I said I would hate to be in her shoes on Monday nights) -- however, imo, this is a 180. She isn't just giving a little ribbing, the girl is not answering calls, or whatever... pulling a little drama (that personally, I'd be pulling too).

But *I* am not Emily.

Emily *knew* what was going on during those dates, she lived with the women for the most part of the season. Of course she knew. They talked about the dates, kisses, etc...

So yeah, she KNEW. It's not a "small change" or a little shift -- it's completely out of character. Sorry, but to me, its a 180!

However, I'm all for agreeing to disagree.
    I am not trying to disagree that this is total 180 from what we have seen of Emily... I don't argue that at all. However the Emily living all of this stuff was 1 of 30 women dating a man... NOW fast forward she is Brad's fiancee of almost 4 months watching some of this stuff. After all of the ILY's and all that. If I were her I would probably be throwing my shoe through my television calling him a "LIAR"!!

It's one thing to hear about it... it's another thing to watch it all play out ... with the help of tptb editing of course to make it look that much worse. But yeah defiantly out of "character" for the woman we see on TV who seems to have it all together.

FORT Fanatic

That's what I was thinking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    Well, my guess - & HOPE - would be that they take that part slow: Brad visits Emily & Ricki in NC, then they come to Austin on a weekend/school vacation & stay at a hotel (or maybe even w/Brad's family?) for a while & maybe spend some summer vaca in TX, too.

Obviously, they'll have to buy a house, but I don't think Ricki is moving her bedroom for a few months... at least!!!
    I was commenting due to his recent interview where he said he can't wait for his woman to move in with him in Austin - and implied as soon as the show is done airing.

Well I hope that it is a shocker...right now it's kind of boring because we have the whole thing all sewn up. I am definitely going to be lurking on Fort for the finale, because I'm on the West Coast and so will need a good play-by-play from you all to prepare me! Oh, and I'll most definitely be having a glass of wine that night!

Can't we just skip the WTN and get to it already??? I have to pack for a trip to Disneyworld in two weeks and I haven't been able to do a thing because of this darned show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I was commenting due to his recent interview where he said he can't wait for his woman to move in with him in Austin - and implied as soon as the show is done airing.
    I think the move will be soon after the show ends he made it seem that way in the people interview anyway.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

CH did she that it's a finale we never saw coming or something like that....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I just watched the interview and Brad never said she doesn't answer his call's he say he would call and be under the impression that she would not answer (paraphrasing). He also says that she calls him all the time on Monday's
    Well it could be that I heard wrong, but I've been reading the stories about her being a little pissy on Tuesdays, or whenever. Again, let me say, I would be h3ll to deal with in her shoes -- but I still maintain, that is NOT the Emily we have seen.

The Emily we have seen would either A) not watch it, to keep herself above the fray emotionally or B) be somewhat prepared to deal with it. Even though she may hate it (as I would!) she would NOT let her emotions get the best of her.

Btw, I think that is one reason I always believed the Chantal spoilers -- to me, his description of F1 watching the show fit Chantal, not Emily. I was sold hook, line and sinker lol.
    We like because... we love although...."

Well it could be that I heard wrong, but I've been reading the stories about her being a little pissy on Tuesdays, or whenever. Again, let me say, I would be h3ll to deal with in her shoes -- but I still maintain, that is NOT the Emily we have seen.

The Emily we have seen would either A) not watch it, to keep herself above the fray emotionally or B) be somewhat prepared to deal with it. Even though she may hate it (as I would!) she would NOT let her emotions get the best of her.

Btw, I think that is one reason I always believed the Chantal spoilers -- to me, his description of F1 watching the show fit Chantal, not Emily. I was sold hook, line and sinker lol.
    The edited Emily is more than likely not exactly how she is in RL. And that goes for all contestants. They are trying to make her look so perfect, but we know no one is. And who knows, she might have had moments when she threw a fit, but they didn't show it because it didn't fit with what they wanted her to be edited like. That's what I think.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    The edited Emily is more than likely not exactly how she is in RL. And that goes for all contestants. They are trying to make her look so perfect, but we know no one is. And who knows, she might have had moments when she threw a fit, but they didn't show it.
    Agree 100%. But night to day is still just that -- night to day.

Still, I'll agree to disagree since I'm the newbie here
    We like because... we love although...."

Agree 100%. But night to day is still just that -- night to day.

Still, I'll agree to disagree since I'm the newbie here
    It's ok eepsuel! Say whatever you feel! That's what we're all here for.
    And Welcome to the board! Sometimes I still feel that it's Chantal even after all of the spoilers! lol