Thread: Who do you think is the F1?

Re: Who do you think is the F1?

ALL of the past F1s have had a problem watching their man/woman continue on with the show. If any of them ever said they were not bothered they were either lying or not into the lead to begin with. Even the most gentle natured person is going to have problems watching the kissing, the talks, the touching, etc. Brad spent a heck of a lot more time with the women than what we were shown. Brad has said that the women are not just as the edits show, they are more dimentional, not just one sided. Brad also appears to be more than willing to talk with and work out any issues his F1 is having. That is part of a relationship and something that is not just going to go away in a flash. There will always be issues of some sort that the couple will have to work through for their entire relationship. Emily is human (contrary to what some may want to believe ~ ie, plastic) and if she is having problems that is a part of being human too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Wow, I never thought of that. You're so right. His big beef was with women having too much drama and roller coaster emotions. Shows he didn't want his F1 to have those traits.

So now he says his F1 is not taking calls and he constantly has to reassure her, she's not happy watching the show on Monday night, etc. Sounds like she's turned into the emotional roller coaster drama queen he doesn't want. Could this be a red flag all is not perfect in the love nest??
    Maybe it's not so much as she won't take his calls but asked him not to call on Monday nights because she knew that she would find watching the shows upsetting. I would do the same thing - I hate confrontations and will try my hardest to avoid them so if Emily is like that the easiest way to avoid the immediate confrontation is not to take any calls on Monday night. (I will also avoid an argument with someone until I have all my points lined up and can make a resonable case for my point of view in a calm, collected manner).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Posted over on the Mother Board, Howard Stern says finale is a shocker

I listen to Howard Stern, and on my drive home last night he said he and his wife, Beth, got an advanced copy of the show.

He said he and Beth watched the finale on Tuesday, night and it was a big shocker.

Wouldn't give any details, though.
    Thanks cornfritter. Does anyone know who Howard was leaning towards before he saw the finale?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Well the only shocker for me would be if he chooses no one again. But that ain't gonna happen, I don't think.
    hmmm big shocker. Let me think. Ok. he's married to Madison, those fangs just really turned him on and they really made her a beautiful bride!
    He keeps saying how great she is in every interview and he loved her fangs.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Lol... I never said she should not be jealous (in fact, I said I would hate to be in her shoes on Monday nights) -- however, imo, this is a 180. She isn't just giving a little ribbing, the girl is not answering calls, or whatever... pulling a little drama (that personally, I'd be pulling too).

But *I* am not Emily.

Emily *knew* what was going on during those dates, she lived with the women for the most part of the season. Of course she knew. They talked about the dates, kisses, etc...

So yeah, she KNEW. It's not a "small change" or a little shift -- it's completely out of character. Sorry, but to me, its a 180!

However, I'm all for agreeing to disagree.
    I just watched the interview and Brad never said she doesn't answer his call's he say he would call and be under the impression that she would not answer (paraphrasing). He also says that she calls him all the time on Monday's
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    ALL of the past F1s have had a problem watching their man/woman continue on with the show. If any of them ever said they were not bothered they were either lying or not into the lead to begin with. Even the most gentle natured person is going to have problems watching the kissing, the talks, the touching, etc. Brad spent a heck of a lot more time with the women than what we were shown. Brad has said that the women are not just as the edits show, they are more dimentional, not just one sided. Brad also appears to be more than willing to talk with and work out any issues his F1 is having. That is part of a relationship and something that is not just going to go away in a flash. There will always be issues of some sort that the couple will have to work through for their entire relationship. Emily is human (contrary to what some may want to believe ~ ie, plastic) and if she is having problems that is a part of being human too.
    I agree - I don't care who F1 was, how would any of them enjoy watching this show? I'd be worried more if if didn't bother them at least a little bit JMO
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

...snipped...
    To me, the only shocker could be if
    A) he picks Chantal or
    B) they get married sometime between FRC and AFR

I cannot figure out what else could be so shocking.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Time will tell. I wonder if he's bought a house for them to move in together. I can't see little Ricki's beautiful big room with all her furniture, doll house and toys fitting in his loft condo. Wonder if he has more than one bedroom?
    Well, my guess - & HOPE - would be that they take that part slow: Brad visits Emily & Ricki in NC, then they come to Austin on a weekend/school vacation & stay at a hotel (or maybe even w/Brad's family?) for a while & maybe spend some summer vaca in TX, too.

Obviously, they'll have to buy a house, but I don't think Ricki is moving her bedroom for a few months... at least!!!

I listen to Howard Stern, and on my drive home last night he said he and his wife, Beth, got an advanced copy of the show.

He said he and Beth watched the finale on Tuesday, night and it was a big shocker.

Wouldn't give any details, though.
    Maybe they thought Chantal was going to be F1 but was shocked that he picked Emily?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Like others have said upthread she knew during the show that he was going to be dating other girls but she was not brad's "girl" yet. Plus during the show although she knows Brad is kissing the other girls she doesn't have to watch it. Where as now she is officially with Brad and engaged to him. So for the past 12 weeks she has been having to watch her fiance kiss and be all romantic with all of these other girls. I think any sane normal person would get jealous by that and act accordingly.
    BINGO! Which is precisely why I NEVER had any problem with any of C.'s tears... she got to witness far more than E. Brad's offerings of special attention/affection to the other girls (eg. watching Emily pulled out for a picnic, watching Michelle on top of Brad at Anguilla, among other...) No, at that point in the process, she wasn't officially Brad's girl.... but she was 100% willing to be... ie he was, at that point, someone she wanted to be her guy, even to the point of moving to Austin.